• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the end of this year the english translations of the ln should be caught up to the anime.

So by next year arc 4 will finally be translated, though still hope my theory of the anime coming back next year is right.

I...wouldn't think so. The 4th arc translations was fully translated by a different translater other than TranslationChicken. And half of the 5th arc is translated. Besides, the 3rd arc will soon conclude in January 2019. So with that in mind, i'm betting the 4th arc of the LN would end in 2020-2021

Not talking about web novel fan translations, talking about the official light novel translations. 7 volumes have been translated, the anime adapted 9 volumes of the ln, so it's only 2 volumes away and a new volume translation is released like every 3 months, undoubtedly by next year the ln will be on arc 4.

That would be the typical response of a rem fanboy lol.

A ton of stuff will be revealed in season 2, the witches, emilia's backstory, betelguese's backstory, beatrice's backstory, roswaal's backstory etc.

It is pretty important since a lot stuff gets answered, ppl were complaining about season 1 cause it didn't answer many questions, season 2 answers those, although it not answer everything for example we learn a lot about satella but we still don't know why the heck she fell in love with subaru who has no memories of ever meeting her.

But yea this is the issue with rem fanboys, they are more invested in rem than the story, rem is waifu material and a good character, but i don't think she should be given more importance than the entire story.

Waifu wars are the cancer of every fanbase, it's just gonna reignite again when ppl see emilia's backstory, they are gonna be like "i told you emilia was best girl", "who is rem?" Ppl are so concerned with waifu wars than the actually story.

It's not as bad as other fandoms

Did you ever take a lot at Toaru fandom and wiki? like the series is VERY huge and it's best selling LN in Japan "with nearly 50 volumes so far". It's basically the One Piece of the LN, what does the fandom do? yeah Waifus wars and romance barely even exist in damn series lol

At least Tappei gave the fandom reason to be salty and noisy

50 volumes? Damn that's a lot, lol unless the story is really interesting i would never read something that long, even a series i was reading that was 14 volumes long i got bored and dropped.

I did like the toaru anime though so i probably would like the ln, wouldn't get to it anytime soon though due to my long and ever expanding list of stuff i need to get into.

Volume 8 of the manga will come with short story this time, and of course it's about Rem

Ys9oADtGlap2v2iiM6RiVAovC9cl-FuJ5GLWc4TfX98

What do you mean the volumes sale in a week, a month or overall?

Volume 16 sold 57k in a month, volume 12, also sold 57k in a month

For 2016, volume 1 sold 150k, for 2018 first half, re zero has sold 90k, volume 11 sold 121k in 2017.

You can see all the info here and here

@Zero Anime's typically boost ln sales, so yea the sales would drop after the anime. Another rem manga? Why am i not surprised, still waiting on other side stories besides rem and petra to be adapted into manga.

@Howling Well sales don't indicate quality, just means the Japenese love sao, doesn't stop it from being a shit series.

I am in the same boat as you Howling. I just don't understand what so good about SAO, it sales doesn't save it from being shitty wish-fulfillment anime.

@Pegasus: careful there buddy! Petra is the miracle of the universe ~

Tappei should do picture related the nuke the fanbase again after ep18

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean can't you imagine Ram being Rem in Arc 4 and be done with it? Subaru kinda did it lol

Nothing too major just "oh she look like Ren" so he was staring at her too much at the beginning

She will be in season 2, you will definetly see her in the first episode and through out the season, as for her condition you will see her in, leave that up to your imagination ( ═íßÁö ═£╩û ═íßÁö )

I wouldn't mind Subaru\ Ram ship though just for the sake of cuking the shitty clownn although Subaru already cucked him with Ekidona kinda

Season 2 will hopefully be announced at the end of the ova coming in october, there is enough content for it, they can just cover arc 4, though 20+ episode for it would probably too much not sure how many episodes arc 4 should have, doing arc 4 and 5 would probably be too much unless it's like 30 episodes.

@Zero Subaru tends to **** a lot of people doesn't he? Cucked roswaal with echidonia, cucked betelguese with satella, cucked regulus with emilia or is it that he got cucked there? Lol, more like regulus tried to **** him and got rekt by subaru and reinhard.

Memory Snow which will presumably adapt the mayonnaise panic and some like it cold short stories, it's coming october 6.

Memory snow? It may have been something like that now that i think about it, but don't remember where the name of the arcs were stated, probably in a q&a.

Only thing i remember is the theme of the arcs: Arc 1 is "Beginning", Arc 2 is "Trust", Arc 3 is "Self-Awareness", Arc 4 is "Self-Reliance", Arc 6 theme is "Despair". If the name is the same as arc4, would give more evidence towards a possible season 2 announcement.

Also, got it figured it out. Since i was searching at amazon for the 17th cover, i found this called Òé¬Òâ│Òâ®ÒéñÒâ│! And it has the same art style as Re:Zero. So what i'm guessing here is that his schedule is too filled up for tanpenshuu that its between vol 14 and 15 of the series...and idk what's even about or the title...and i guess that's why vol 17 is not released on june/july, because vol 16 of that series has just released last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back