• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Scaling Nanatsu no Taizai's Danafor Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's what her current rating is, I was just going off of Aubi's list.

Small Country level+ is what I mean, just to distinguish from Small Country level, and Small Country level+

We dont have "+" as a tiering. At best we converte it to "possibly higher" or "likely higher". In this specific case it doesnt matter however, since all the tierings are updated to their recent standing.

No, but I look back, and I realized why are we making Pre-Revival Mel and the Characters who scale to him, 6-B, the feat being scaled to is from a 56,000 Meliodas, why would that make him jump to 6-B

We had the discussion as of why they scale to 6B (starting at 7TT instead of just Low 6B 5TT calc) in the other thread. With the Masters and the Archangels being far above the threshold of 60K and either Derriere, Monspiet, Dolor and Gloxinia scaling to them - people which Pre-Revival Demon Meliodas is at least equal to if not superior.

I will once again link the thread to read it again and ask politely for this matter to be dropped for now.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2005798

@Raven

"+" symbol Currently misused to an extraordinary degree on the wiki, the "+" symbol should only be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier.

Example: Average of Large Building level is: [2 Tons (low end) + 11 tons (high end)]/2 = 6.5 Tons (the arithmetic mean). All energy levels from 2 Tons to 6.5 Tons should be listed as Large Building level, whereas all energy levels from 6.5 Tons to 11 Tons should be listed as Large Building level+.

Is it not a bit weird that Meliodas max power (one of the biggest demonstrations of powers in the series too on top of that) is 5TT but that form of his is being scaled to 7TT?

While I'm sure the scaling roughly makes sense, maybe we're being too generous towards Derriere, Monspiet, Dolor and Gloxinia? Just a thought.

Derieri and Monspeet kind of seem like they'd be good at that level (they can somewhat harm Demon Mark Mel level beings and higher, even if the former uses Combo Star), but Drole's best feat is drawing a single tiny trickle of blood from an all out attack against Meliodas.

Maybe for Derieri and Monspeet?

That's basically what I said. 60k+ characters being 6-B is fine but the 50k+ characters being straight up 6-B is ridiculous when 56k Meliodas was completely unable to damage Base Zeldris who was only 61k. They should be Likely/Possibly 6-B rather than straight up 6-B.

Meliodas (physical strength of 50,000) actually has a higher physical strength than Zeldris (physical strength 47,200).

Zeldris is kind of a stone wall in the series at various points and it wasn't stated if he was using any of The Demon King's power at the time of Meliodas' fight against the 10Cs.

The sub categories don't really make any sense though? Drole can slightly damage Pre-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas with his 14k magic even though Gloxinia was also only able to slightly damage this Meliodas despite having a magic power 47k.

We use them on the wiki, and physical strength is shown to make sense throughout the series.

Drole did it with several attacks from his Gigafall. Gloxinia not doing it in one doesn't mean he couldn't after a while. Plus, you could easily write it off as a mistake.

Also, is Earth Magic even comparable to the magic faries use?

Power levels are BS, all they indicate is who is stronger, not exact numericals of their power, like why is Spirit a category that can be measured

Not really sure. But there have also been a few other inconsistencies. Estarossa claimed that in his fight against Escanor his magic power was higher than Escanor's and yet he was still heavily damaged by Cruel Sun. So apparently a magic attack from Escanor who has less than 3k magic can damage a 60k.

@Demon If they indicate who is stronger, that still goes towards my point. Also non linear =/= BS.

@Peter I guess that makes sense.

Estarossa implied that Cruel Sun would've one-shotted him if it weren't for a darkness shield. And a single punch from Escanor though Estarossa's guard brought him to his knees.

Also I'm pretty sure even Nakaba himself has dropped the sub categories and focused primarily on their overall power lvl after the power lvl have gotten way too big. If I'm correct the last time the sub categories were mentioned were when Elaine grew out her wings and became 21k.

He seemed to focus on them in the ten commandments arc (I honestly forgot its name), like restoring their Magic Power being a really big plot point, them focusing on Galand's physical power above all, etc.

It was Merlin saying right now the Ten Commandments are weakened because Galand doesn't have his magic. So they assumed the current Commandments also don't have as much magic power as they originally had so it's the best time to take them out. Although the Commandments still got destroyed at full power either way.

114 000 escanor tanked full countered cruel sun so he scales to it as well not just am meliodas. estarossa with a commandment is slightly below archangels, with 2 he's equal, 3 he's above but still getting cut by them. even Mael form with light and darkness fusion 3 TC was getting pushed around by teamwork and damage from the archangels so they can all damage 114k Escanor tier opponents who tanked full countered cruel sun.

it was said that elisabeth and ludociel were also about equal to AM meliodas just like mael was so they all scale to AM meliodas who scales to 114k escanor. the other archangels and TC forms of estarossa are about 90k-100k PL and with feats they scale as well. Diane Amped kid King was damaging 200k mael so he scales as well. diane with her tanking ability tanked beams from 200k mael so she scales in durability as well

It couldn't have been AM meliodas.A weakened Fraudrin who was still recovering his power was still able to survive the feat. There's no way that attack was produced by AM meliodas. If it was anywhere above 45k he wasn't surviving. So that has to be meliodas being around 45k only. Even the fact that 10 commandments(which is STATED to be 50 percent of DK power)was not destroyed by a large Country size Feat.Even incomplete (dk) Meliodas was standing in a middle of a blast that's Island level(lowball)with his hands crossed and smiling like it was nothing.

Well there's a lot of anime/manga out there.I apologize. I just saw the logic of AM being used in that feat to be unrealistic. Especially since it's a weakened Fraudrin and wasn't a fatal blow.Honestly it just suggests how strong his Max really is. He wasn't even going all out in Dk fight especially in the 1v1 against DK Zeldris (Zeldris useless in "mind world" so Meliodas has to have been going against a way stronger version than when DK meliodas (the one Ban fought) was showing. And he never went into AM even as DK Zeldris was constantly increasing in power. Even in PRIME DK Power you barely start to see Meliodas start to sweat before other sins show up.Demon king even mentioned that he was NOT using his Demon lord power and holding back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back