• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-Scaling Nanatsu no Taizai's Danafor Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I really think we need to rescale the Danafor feat, the feat was performed by a full powered Meliodas, the one that wrecked Fraudrin and Melascula, this is proven in chapter 275.5

Link to Chapter: http://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-275.5.html

Not only did Meliodas only have his power sealed after he destroyed Danafor meaning he had his full power during the destruction of Danafor, but the mark on his forhead is that of Assault Meliodas, so scaling the Danafor feat, which was performed as a rage feat with max power, should be scaled to Post-Revival and Assault Mel, not the 30,000 to 56,000 version, this needs to be looked at again, because I don't think we can scale a large bunch of characters past this feat, if it was performed by a Full powered Rage boosted Meliodas

Should've known this thread was coming after that side story came out a week ago.

This might just be an art inconsistency but it might be a retcon. If it's the latter than lots of NNT tiering will be changed again.

If it truly is a retcon than I think we will need to use the High 6-C meteor shower calc for 60k+ characters, High 6-C+ ocean calc for the 88k+ characters, Low 6-B+ Danfor calc for the 100k+ characters. And only Assault Mode Meliodas and those stronger than him will become 6-B upscaling from the Danafor calc. The Ten Commandments will probably be backwards scaled from the ocean calc or the meteor shower calc.

...Wait why does this seem surprisingly consistent.

Not neccessarily

16k-27k (Hunter Fest Ban, Post-Wings Elaine, and Base Galand): High 6-C

30k-36k (Melascula, Fruadrin, Gowther, and etc.): High 6-C+

39k-56k (Grayroad, Critical Over Galand, Post-Training King Unsealed Demon Meliodas, Gloxinia, Monspeet, Drole, Derrieri and etc.): Low 6-B

60k-88k (Post-Revival Base Meliodas, Base Zeldris, Base Estarossa, Base Masters, 2C Estarossa, Sariel, Tarmiel and etc.): Low 6-B+

100k+ (The One Escanor, Assault Meliodas, 114,000 Escanor, 4C Mael): 6-B

Gods Full Power: At least 6-B, likely higher

It was Post-Revival Demon Meliodas that performed the feat and he is logically over 100k+ going by his previous power lvl increase gained from the Demon Mark. So yeah I'm pretty sure the 88k+ characters can't be Low 6-B+. Low 6-B is possible though they are probably going to become High 6-C+ using Dodo's calc which is already really close to baseline Low 6-B.

Edit: Nevermind Dodo's High 6-C+ high end was going by dropping Estarossa in the middle of the ocean not at the edge so it's unusable.

The only character that scales to Low 6-B+ right now are Ludoshel, Elizabeth, and Zeldris w/ God. Everybody else is either above or below Low 6-B+.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Not neccessarily

39k-56k (Grayroad, Critical Over Galand, Post-Training King Unsealed Demon Meliodas, Gloxinia, Monspeet, Drole, Derrieri and etc.): Low 6-B

60k-88k (Post-Revival Base Meliodas, Base Zeldris, Base Estarossa, Base Masters, 2C Estarossa, Sariel, Tarmiel and etc.): Low 6-B+

30k-39k should be High 6-C+

40k-56k: Low 6-B

100k(Elizabeth, Ludociel (stated to be equal on term warrior to Meliodas) and 114k Escanor): 6-B

140+ (Meliodas, The one Escanor, The one Mael, Mael 4 commandments): 6-B+

Gods will be High 6-B(as strong as twenty times a commandment or 8 times an archangel)

100k+ Demon Mark Meliodas was retconned to be the one that performed the Low 6-B+ feat so why would the 100k+ characters be 6-B? Also now that the gap has been shortened even further it's pretty much impossible for the Gods to become High 6-B with the current scaling unless they have their own feats.

^Yeah, no, the feat scales to Post-Revival Meliodas, who is likely stronger than Elizabeth, ludociel, and others meaning Assault mel and The One are 6-B, also no to High 6-B Gods

Peter1129 said:
100k+ Demon Mark Meliodas was retconned to be the one that performed the Low 6-B+ feat so why would the 100k+ characters be 6-B? Also now that the gap has been shortened even further it's pretty much impossible for the Gods to become High 6-B with the current scaling unless they have their own feats.
Then,

16k-27k (Hunter Fest Ban, Post-Wings Elaine, and Base Galand): 6-C

30k-39k (Melascula, Fraudrin, Gowther, Grayroad and etc.): 6-C+

40k-56k (Critical Over Galand, Post-Training King Unsealed Demon Meliodas, Gloxinia, Monspeet, Drole, Derrieri and etc.): High 6-C

60k-88k (Post-Revival Base Meliodas, Base Zeldris, Base Estarossa, Base Masters, 2C Estarossa, Sariel, Tarmiel and etc.): High 6-C+

100k+ (Elizabeth, Ludociel (stated to be equal on term warrior to Meliodas) and 114k Escanor): Low 6-B

140+ (Meliodas Assault Mode, The One Escanor, The One Mael and Mael 4C): Low 6-B+

It's more likely this

Assault Mel and The One are 2x Post Revival Mel, who will be Low 6-B+

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's more likely this

But Grayroad is not as strong as Low 6-B

I was thinking the scaling would look like this

16k - 21k: High 6-C

27k - 36k: At least High 6-C Likely High 6-C+

39k - 56k: High 6-C+

60k+: At least High 6-C+

88k+: Low 6-B

100k+: Low 6-B+

114k+ - 142k: 6-B

142k+: At least 6-B

Gods: At least 6-B likely higher

Alright first things first, the 60,000 and higher Meliodas is Low 6-B+ for sure, who would scale to that, Zeldris, Escanor, Sariel, Tarmiel, and Base, 2C, 3C Estarossa

30,000 to 56,000 Mel would be Low 6-B due to being weaker by a wide margin from Post Revival Mel, who scales to him, Gloxinia, Dolor, Diane, and King, possibly gowther, we need to look at this as a whole

Assault Mel is Two Times Post Revival due to Full Counter, so Assault Mel is near Baseline 6-B, and 114,000 and the One Escanor scale to that, as well as Pompadour King and 4C Mael

Anyone lower than stated before would be High 6-C+

Wait why is 60k Meliodas Low 6-B+. It was 100k+ Demon Mark Meliodas that performed the feat. The 88k+ characters such as the Archangel are much weaker than Ludoshel who was recently stated to be comparable to this Meliodas. So they shouldn't be Low 6-B+ they should just be Low 6-B.

Than we have the 60k+ who are so much weaker than the 88k characters that they were casually stomped once they got a little bit serious. So the 60k+ should just be At least High 6-C+.

56k Meliodas was completely unable to hurt Base Zeldris with his attacks and got his arm casually sliced off. Drole and Gloxinia only managed to slightly injure Transformed Chandler who was already heavily weakened at the time. He just got out of the Goddess seal so is overall power lvl is already lower than it originally was. Than he got his spirit damaged which caused his magic power to be cut in half which lowered his overall power lvl even further. So at full power Transformed Chandler is likely Archangel Lvl if not higher but the one Drole and Gloxinia hurt was heavily weakened at the time so you can't really use it to justify them scaling to the Archangels since overall power lvl is a bit more consistent than the sub categories.

There is no 100k Mel, great headcanon, however there has never been a confirmed power level for Demon Mark Post Revival Mel, all we know is he is above 60,000, that means that Post-Revival Meliodas is Low 6-B+, his Pre-Revival Form is 56,000 which would mean that he is Low 6-B, everyone 60,000 and up will scale to Low 6-B+ due to wrecking Pre-Revival Meliodas, this would include Zeldris, Estarossa, Elizabeth, Ludlshel, Sariel and Tarmiel

Going feats and by the previous increase Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas should be 100k+. He's was originally shown to be stronger than Ludoshel who is above Sariel and Tarmiel who are above 88k. And the previous Demon Mark increased his power Lvl by roughly 1.7x. So if we use that we'll get roughly 103k for Post-Revival Meliodas using the Demon Mark. And even if you don't think Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas is 100k+ he should still scale from the 88k+ Archangels. Saying Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas scales from the 60k+ characters is just ridiculous when his Base is 60k.

Power levels don't work with multipliers, all they do is let us know who is stronger, we can't assume Meliodas has a 100k power level, that's not how it works, Meliodas's Post-Revival Form, has a base Power level without any mark of 60,000, Zeldris without any mark, has a base power level of 61,000, Estarossa has a base power level of 60,000, the 60k scale to Low 6-B+

Zeldris and Estarossa always had their Mark on that's their base. Only Zeldris seems to have a second stage to his Demon Mark. Pre-Revival Base was 32500 Demon Mark was 56000. So saying Post-Revival Demon Mark is still around 60k is just ridiculous when the boost was insanely huge. Also I'm not assuming there's enough evidence to show that Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas is vastly above 88k characters and probably near the 100k range.

Ludoshel was shown to be far stronger than Sariel and Tarmiel both of whom are individually stronger than 88k to an unknown extent. And Ludoshel was previously shown to be wary of facing Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas until the recent chapter where it might've been retconned as well. Not to mention the increase in power lvl from the Demon Mark is kinda consistent with this. So even low balling it they would still be in between the 90k-100k range. I could understand if you said the 88k+ characters can possibly be scaled to the Danafor calc but saying the 60k characters will directly scale to that is a no.

I'm not disagreeing with the new scaling, just saying something. This retcon is kind of dumb, Meliodas was given back the power Merlin specifically stole because she was afraid he would destroy Liones just like Danafor. It was consistently established that he was out of control, not using Assault Mode. Then the series just has to go retcon it.

Anyway, I agree with you guys about the new scaling.

Also, Drole has an Island level feat just by hitting Meliodas while he was in the air. [1]

6-C feat doesn't really matter when we already have a High 6-C+ and Low 6-B+ feat, also do you agree with my scaling or the others

Yeah, but it's literally the effect on the ground just by hitting someone in the air.

I could go either way, but am maybe leaning towards peter's on Mel's demon mark.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's more likely this

I'd have to agree with this. Yes it was Full Power Demon Mark Meli who did the feat. But said Demon Mark doesn't have a stated power level. And to assume it is 100K or whatever is straight up headcanon, and a big fat no.

I have to agree that 100k is kind of headcanon, though I would not rule it out from possibility. Just put place him in "at least 6-B+".

Given that a partially transformed ASM Meliodas (which could break out of the Cocoon FP Demon Mel couldn't) was less powerful than Escanor with 114 (Escanor powered up later, and partially transformed ASM Meliodas is weaker than suppressed one against Esc) this could be possible.

It would definitley be in the 90ks at least. No doubt there.

No, more like 88K for Demon Mark Post Revival. Since Meliodas in that form was confident he could face the three archangels.

Also, another scaling issue. Estarossa and Escanor. Estarossa did not "Nearly match the strength of Mid-Morning Escanor"

A single punch through his guard brought Estarossa to his knees. And He even implied that Cruel Sun would've one-shotted him if it weren't for a darkness shield. Estarossa was only doing so well against Escanor thanks to his physical Full Counter.

88k seems far too low. Ludoshel is stronger than the both of them, who are > 88k 2C Escanor. In the area of 90k seems more reasonable imo, especially if he could take the 3 of them.

That one, if I recall, was listed as being Late Morning (don't ask me why, but I do believe it was something about being somewhere close to 30 minutes before noo), the one he matched was before LM. I agree we should change that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he said he would have taken some mortal damage, not been oneshot.

Edit: Draws blood, knocks around some. So the new justification could be that he "harmed Mid-Morning Escanor", rather than nearly matching. Also, I checked he did say "some mortal damage."

If you mean the above, those are not "little bruises", that is blood, he looks pretty damn casual in the second scan there, and Escanor wasn't sitting there. Even if those were bruises, it's still harming him, which means he at least somewhat scales via durability. There was absolutely no point in the fight where that even happened.

A small trickle of blood you mean? He caused the same level of damage than Pre-Noon Escanor caused to AM Meliodas. Estarossa is kinda pshyco and doesn't strike me as the type to go easy against a mere Human.

Yes he was, later in the fight. But that mgiht've been an anime scene. Escanor wan't fighting back.

Escanor also looked pretty casual when he sent Estarossa to his knees and smacked him with Cruel sun.

It's an objective fact that Estarossa is not comparable to Escanor. If it weren't for Full Counter, he would've been stomped pretty hard.

Who still scales to Meliodas on his profile, might I add. He still seems pretty casual, and he did somewhat try to take Escanor off guard.

Maybe later (and even there he was more being deflected than staying put), but not here.

Which also doesn't matter here, I'm not talking about Escanor being superior, everyone knows that, just Estarossa being able to hurt him, which inferior characters have done to superior ones in NNT, like Drole hurting Demon Meliodas with his Giga fall or the fight against the casual Archangels.

Not gonna lie, a retcon of this magnitude really leaves a bad taste in my mouth for the continuity's sake. If you're going to establish something, keep it that way unless you're trying to fix a plot hole.

@Hewa Fort The Holy Knights really don't need any changes. This mostly applies to the Ten Commandments and those who scale to them and above.

It wasn't really a retcon, more of, we assumed one thing that made sense, and then the author confirmed another thing that made less sense

We didn't really assume. He gives us panels of the event where he destroyed Danafor; he was using Wrath there, not Assault Mode. And, like I said, they say Meliodas' Full Power demon form could do this, not 3000 years ago or post-time skip.

The panels never showed an exact mark, it shows his entire face consumed by black marks, so it's really unclear at that moment, where meliodas's power is however, it's been revealed that Meliodas's Full Power is what destroyed Danafor, not just a small amount, so yeah, that's kinda a downgrade

As far as I understood before, Meliodas Post-Revival and 3000 years ago were at the same level. That form of Meliodas had access to Assault Mode by what Merascylla stated and his power in that form would make him more comparable to the Archangel's full power and such as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back