• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aile vs Ashe (7-0-0)

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Aile was fighting through an army of Mavericks, destroying the last one before noticing someone else nearby destroying a Maverick as well. She turns to look at them and thinks it's Grey at first due to Model A being in use until she notices the person has more feminine features, slightly lighter skin tone and a ponytail. Aile doesn't know what to make of this at first until the thought that someone possibly stole Model A from Grey, or even worse killed him to take it, causing her to get angry and run at her, shouting "Hey, how did you get your hands on that Biometal?!"

Ashe saw who she assumed was Vent fighting Mavericks and transformed to help him out, destroying some of them as the other Mega Man defeated the rest, causing her to let out a satisfied breath at a job well done. She then hears a female voice shout at her, causing her to turn and look at who she thought was Vent until she realized that this was not only a different person but a woman on top of that, causing her to become really confused as to why someone else has Models Z and X. "Wait, who are you?!" She exclaimed in confusion at the woman rushing towards her angrily before getting back into a combat position.

TL;DR Both Aile and Ash have all of their stuff and the fight happens in the city ZXA takes place in.

Aile : 7

Ashe :

Incon:

Last edited:
Nah fr, I don't have anything else to say besides this: doesn't Grey and Ashe also have the same upgrades Vent and Aile have for their biometals? I feel like the ZXA profiles need an upgrade too.

I'm voting for Ashe. Aside from Model O and model X, Ashe can do everything Aile can do, and more. On top of that, Aile's experience advantage doesn't really help here since Ashe could match Vent (a character with all of the same experiences as Aile). I believe that the fight would play out similarly to Ashe vs Vent(the only difference being that Aile has all of her biometals here) .

I'm voting for Ashe. Aside from Model O and model X, Ashe can do everything Aile can do, and more. On top of that, Aile's experience advantage doesn't really help here since Ashe could match Vent (a character with all of the same experiences as Aile). I believe that the fight would play out similarly to Ashe vs Vent(the only difference being that Aile has all of her biometals here) .
I disagree, I'm pretty sure it was implied that Aile was holding back against Grey and on top of that Aile didn't use Model OX against him, something which gives her access to not only Black Zero which doubles her stats but also an infinite Overdrive Invoke System amp which also doubles her stats, which would make her 4x as powerful as the Model ZX Aile that fought Grey and with all the skill that comes from Omega, X and Zero combined in her then Ashe will put up a good fight but still lose to Aile. This isn't even mentioning the fact that Aile can one-shot Ashe with the Double Buster shot if she can hit her with it.

I'm pretty sure it was implied that Aile was holding back against Grey
I rewatched the cutscene and there's nothing that implies this. The ZX protag fight the ZXA protagonist under the assumption that the latter is an evil Mega Man after the incredibly dangerous Model W piece. There is no reason to assume that she was holding back. Especially since model Z says that Grey/Ashe was unlike anything he's ever sensed before, which would serve as further reasoning for Aile not to hold back. The ZX protag is even shown heavily breathing and grasping their arm at the end of their fight, implying that the fight did number on them.

and with all the skill that comes from Omega, X and Zero combined
Model OX only gives her the combined skill of Omega and X. since those are the only biometals used in that transformation. No Zero included . Z-Era Zero should already outskill Omega considering their fight in MMZ3. So wouldn't ZX grant more skill than OX. A less experienced Grey/Ashe beat a more experienced Vent/Aile (using ZX) meaning skill wise they should be about on par, I might even argue that Grey/Ashe are a bit more skilled than the ZX protagonist.

This isn't even mentioning the fact that Aile can one-shot Ashe with the Double Buster shot if she can hit her with it.
X and Vent/Aile only have the DRB because Rock has the DRB. They've never used it on screen implying that its out of character. Even in big fights, we never see any character whip out this likely very useful ability. There's no reason to assume it would be used here.

I rewatched the cutscene and there's nothing that implies this. The ZX protag fight the ZXA protagonist under the assumption that the latter is an evil Mega Man after the incredibly dangerous Model W piece. There is no reason to assume that she was holding back. Especially since model Z says that Grey/Ashe was unlike anything he's ever sensed before, which would serve as further reasoning for Aile not to hold back. The ZX protag is even shown heavily breathing and grasping their arm at the end of their fight, implying that the fight did number on them.
Alright, so they were actually trying, but they still didn't have access to the kinds of stuff Aile has here where she's more versatile and way stronger and faster thanks to her plethora of amps that Ashe doesn't have.
Model OX only gives her the combined skill of Omega and X. since those are the only biometals used in that transformation. No Zero included . Z-Era Zero should already outskill Omega considering their fight in MMZ3. So wouldn't ZX grant more skill than OX. A less experienced Grey/Ashe beat a more experienced Vent/Aile (using ZX) meaning skill wise they should be about on par, I might even argue that Grey/Ashe are a bit more skilled than the ZX protagonist.
Even if you grant Ashe the skill edge, which I think is the dumbest shit ever that anyone could even hold a candle against someone with the combined skill of X and Zero, they still are being outsped and overpowered by Aile at her very best considering our profile doesn't make a distinction between ZX Aile and ZXA Aile so Advent Aile with Model OX OIS Black Zero amps and the ability to stop time, turn Intangible and Invincible, cloning herself, reflecting attacks and acquiring forcefields thanks to having Omega's stuff means she's going to edge out a W regardless, even if it isn't a straight shot victory.
X and Vent/Aile only have the DRB because Rock has the DRB. They've never used it on screen implying that its out of character. Even in big fights, we never see any character whip out this likely very useful ability. There's no reason to assume it would be used here.
But she still has it and we know for a fact that just because Rock had it doesn't mean he used it more than once, even if it would've saved him quite a bit of effort in certain situations, just like his Super Adaptor.

Alright, so they were actually trying, but they still didn't have access to the kinds of stuff Aile has here where she's more versatile and way stronger and faster thanks to her plethora of amps that Ashe doesn't have.
Aside from the Model O and X stuff. Ashe literally has all of Aile’s abilities. Aile speed advantage won’t matter considering Ashe has a time slow(which works on Vent in his boss fight, meaning that it’s layered). If anyone is more versatile here, then it’s Ashe.
Even if you grant Ashe the skill edge, which I think is the dumbest shit ever that anyone could even hold a candle against someone with the combined skill of X and Zero.
It doesn’t matter if you think it’s dumb, it’s what happened in canon. Which puts Grey/Ashe around that level skill wise.
But she still has it and we know for a fact that just because Rock had it doesn't mean he used it more than once, even if it would've saved him quite a bit of effort in certain situations, just like his Super Adaptor.
The thing is though, because that it’s something we’ve never seen them use, even with their backs against the wall, it’s considered out of character. It’s not something that they’d use in a normal battle.

Anyway, even though I disagree with a lot of your reasoning, you have managed to persuade me to vote for Aile, so just count me down as an Aile vote.

Aside from the Model O and X stuff. Ashe literally has all of Aile’s abilities. Aile speed advantage won’t matter considering Ashe has a time slow(which works on Vent in his boss fight, meaning that it’s layered). If anyone is more versatile here, then it’s Ashe.
The second they realize Ashe is slowing down time then Aile is gonna stop it completely with a Time Stop that she hasn't been shown to resist and try to kill Ashe with one of the many hax abilities she has, of which Ashe has no resistances at all on her profile.
The thing is though, because that it’s something we’ve never seen them use, even with their backs against the wall, it’s considered out of character. It’s not something that they’d use in a normal battle.
It's a good thing they're not in-character in this fight then since I have to specify that specifically in the OP, which I didn't.
Anyway, even though I disagree with a lot of your reasoning, you have managed to persuade me to vote for Aile, so just count me down as an Aile vote.
Got it.

Back