• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Not really
Oh. I just assumed that because I believe that there always has to be a next generation of kids otherwise it would decline if there wasn't and it would end up like in I Am Legend.You don't have to thou.
There are way to many people in Asia all ready, we're far from having a population crisis
Then that would also result in I Am Legend due to a food shortage
Theres no food shortage in Asia either
It would still result in I Am Legend due to global warming

Sorry, I just didn't know how to continue the conversation

Guys it's been one day how did I miss an entire random shit thread also some random shitstain is messaging me again. I didn't even look at his messages I just removed them all

I can't believe you guys are arguing over pasta again. Seriously, is it some oddly specific fetish I'm not aware of?

Alright.

>cracks knuckles<

It's been a while since we've done this. I will admit though, I've been meaning to hand you your ass on a silver platter for some time now.

Bring it on.

Youdoublefockedboi

Thehonestone said:
People are going to comment at Brebis Mcfuckstick right now, or I swear to god, I'm going to do something I'm going to regret
just because you said that i'm never going to comment on that page and i hope everyone else does that

Thehonestone said:
People are going to comment at Brebis Mcfuckstick right now, or I swear to god, I'm going to do something I'm going to regret
Nobody cares about your stupid CS:GO frog thing, now begone.

Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
this
I put more time and effort into that article than I did the final pam.

Therfore, it's better than her.

Thehonestone said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
this

That's not saying much. The Final Pam is trash, Captain Richard Ravagèr III is the true alpha Fallout 4 waifu.

Crabwhale said:
Alright.
>cracks knuckles<

It's been a while since we've done this. I will admit though, I've been meaning to hand you your ass on a silver platter for some time now.

Bring it on.

Youdoublefockedboi
You mean shitposting or actual Debate Threading?

Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
this

That's not saying much. The Final Pam is trash, Captain Richard Ravagèr III is the true alpha Fallout 4 waifu.
But IS he?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Alright.
>cracks knuckles<

Bring it on.

Youdoublefockedboi
You mean shitposting or actual Debate Threading?
Why Not Both?
Why Not Both?

Thehonestone said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
this

But IS he?
Beast Wars Megatron 'Yes' Compilation
Beast Wars Megatron 'Yes' Compilation.

Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crabwhale said:
Thehonestone said:
this

But IS he?
Beast Wars Megatron 'Yes' Compilation
Beast Wars Megatron 'Yes' Compilation.
In which cast, I just fixed a minor error.

So, let me get this straight: you cannibalized your claim to fame for a profile that gives even me cancer.

Round of applause for this (wo)manchild everybody.

Crabwhale said:
So, let me get this straight: you cannibalized your claim to fame for a profile that gives even me cancer.
Round of applause for this (wo)manchild everybody.
The Final Pam sucks, Brebis is a better article.

Whatever, if I feed your ego, will you let us degenerate in our cancer in peace? We have more than enough of it to go around.

Crabwhale said:
Whatever, if I feed your ego, will you let us degenerate in our cancer in peace? We have more than enough of it to go around.
I felt that Brebis was a funnier article that's more well written than The Final Pam.

Therefore, he deserves it.

I ain't doin this out of egotism, it's just business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back