• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Paul can take over an Admin, thus allowing him to delete pages

Pam is immune to Admin Manipulation that means it wouldn't work on Pam

Yellowpig10 said:
Papyrus2345 said:
Logan Paul can take over an Admin, thus allowing him to delete pages
Pam is immune to Admin Manipulation that means it wouldn't work on Pam
seol please proove him wrong
K

Christian Higdon said:
Prove everyone wrong, Seol. (Well, except the supporters.)
Pam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Proof

Hey does anyone know where Pam went?

Seol404 said:
Papyrus2345 said:
just please let pam go he is working on his survive card page
What I hear: "Please Seol, please dont kill Pam, I'm begging you, please have mercy"
Untitled presentation (12)6
Provoking, belittling, and mocking an individual in the comments is entirely unacceptable. This includes any infamous user, sockpuppet, troll or otherwise. As well as insulting and targeting an individual user, their battle idea, or works (ex. ganging up on a user be it sockpuppet, troll, or infamous such as TeenGohanFighter) This applies even if you are not the one that did so first. You're not putting out the fire; you're throwing more oil into it and you'll be judged equally as the one who started it for not standing above that behavior in the first place. Do not group up against/target a single user. For example a user that gets a cease and desist and non-staff member users start berating or constantly getting involved into a situation that doesn't concern them. Two prime examples are people grouping up against Godzilla2020 or TeenGohanFighter; both situations a staff member or staff members should have confronted them not 10 or more users all at once. Unless you're actually a part of the conflict at hand or are a staff member do not get involved with something that doesn't concern you. If it does concern you don't take it too far, don't do any of the previously mentioned here either. The only punishment for getting involved in a conflict that doesn't involve you is removing your comment and warning you from continuing doing so. Unless you have something intelligent, original, and new to bring to the conflict at hand don't get involved at all.

What I hear: "Please Seol, please dont kill Pam, I'm begging you, please have mercy"
Provoking, belittling, and mocking an individual in the comments is entirely unacceptable. This includes any infamous user, sockpuppet, troll or otherwise. As well as insulting and targeting an individual user, their battle idea, or works (ex. ganging up on a user be it sockpuppet, troll, or infamous such as TeenGohanFighter) This applies even if you are not the one that did so first. You're not putting out the fire; you're throwing more oil into it and you'll be judged equally as the one who started it for not standing above that behavior in the first place. Do not group up against/target a single user. For example a user that gets a cease and desist and non-staff member users start berating or constantly getting involved into a situation that doesn't concern them. Two prime examples are people grouping up against Godzilla2020 or TeenGohanFighter; both situations a staff member or staff members should have confronted them not 10 or more users all at once. Unless you're actually a part of the conflict at hand or are a staff member do not get involved with something that doesn't concern you. If it does concern you don't take it too far, don't do any of the previously mentioned here either. The only punishment for getting involved in a conflict that doesn't involve you is removing your comment and warning you from continuing doing so. Unless you have something intelligent, original, and new to bring to the conflict at hand don't get involved at all.

Spongebob is dead

Papyrus2345 said:
Seol is gone
Seol404 0.0000000000000000000000001 plank time units after trying to delete Pam
Nope, its been a few minutes since I deleted Pam, and I'm still alive

Papyrus2345 said:

Spongebob is dead
Untitled presentation (14)

I'll restore it when Papyrus admits that Pam is weaker than Logan, and vastly inferior to Admins, or if TheHonestOne asks me politely "Please bring back Pam" or maybe another Admin will be kind enough to restore it

Yellowpig10 said:
you think you should delete Spengbab too?
Yes, but deleting a lowly page such as Spengebab wouldn't even be worth my time

Papyrus2345 said:

Spongebob is dead
Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back