• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
arent domains also invisible for ram? or am getting something wrong
She can sense invisible shit and even sensed Cor Leonis which is an authority.
An authority being an ability that directly opposes Od Laguna aka the literal creator of the verse.
She also copied that ability and gave herself a quintillion times amp.

Regardless, even if he gets jailed and what not there’s nothing stoping Sukuna from reinforcing his body with cursed energy and also using RCT.

Regardless, I don’t really wanna argue this further but I still think Sukuna should win even despite the precog (which seems very wanked I’m ngl). He can just chip away at her health until eventually he uses DE and just kills her with a barrage of slashes.

Edit: I just remember Cleave is on varied and it’s attack power can be adjusted so that could be a BIG issue for Ram to

Wait, Sukuna also has a 2.6x AP advantage. DE may honestly be all he needs to kill her.

Regardless, even if he gets jailed and what not there’s nothing stoping Sukuna from reinforcing his body with cursed energy and also using RCT.

Regardless, I don’t really wanna argue this further but I still think Sukuna should win even despite the precog (which seems very wanked I’m ngl). He can just chip away at her health until eventually he uses DE and just kills her with a barrage of slashes.
She can chip away at his health too, RCT takes a lot of curse energy and in 2/3 he has very low curse energy compared to his 20f self. And given she has dura neg he's gonna be rcting heavy injuries that are too great even for Ryu or Yuta who have insane curse energy, with Yuta having curse energy only 2x lower than a 20f Sukuna. So no RCT isn't gonna be a good use for him here at all.

Its actually not as wanked as it should be since even low tier fodder in RZ without training can AP and those characters are so much worse rhan Ram that she could momentarily take a trained Emilia down and she is 7A in arc 6 (that calc wont be coming out for a while though so dw) while canonically being weaker than Rem who is the lowest tier 8B or heck even worse being human level💀

@V999 theres 3 votes for Sukuna btw Me, Stone and Milly (I believe)
Complaining about wanking Ram while wanking Sukuna FRA🗣🔥🔥
Oh and i almost forgot to mention this but uh the value for Ram is something she massively upscales from. Like her first shackle put her at 8B from human level and her second shackle put her at 2x Garfs AP and then the 3rd shackle could one shot Ley who is 90 tons and then she jumps straight to 5th shackle which is tier 6B..so yeah

Shit I just remember as well, that value for Sukuna is also likely gonna be removed so this match really isn't gonna be good for Sukuna. Where did you get this from btw?
I see this from Other JJK thread matchup

I see this from Other JJK thread matchup
Yeah its not something he scales to anymore from what I know, a lot of calcs were recalced and downgrades or value got lowered by a lot.

i also think sukuna can use damage reduction, which i believe it also reduces damage by non cursed attacks, which will help here
Yeah he should be able to, but Ram's got dura neg here so it won't do much for him.

Ram negates that since Ley could also do it but that didnr work against her
No I think he means Sukuna reduces damage dealt to him. IIRC Todo basically concentrated his Cursed Energy into places on his body, greatly reducing the damage. Also is that on her profile?

No I think he means Sukuna reduces damage dealt to him. IIRC Todo basically concentrated his Cursed Energy into places on his body, greatly reducing the damage. Also is that on her profile?
Her attacks actually spread to all parts of the body and again, she can easily make it seem like she is attacking a certain part then actually hitting another. She specifically did Ley wrong because his precog is based too and he used flow to get ready to damage reduce and block certain attacks but she messed with him and hit him anyway

Y7ji8rq.png

Is this an aoe like all the air in the area is in her control? If it is then he just gets shredded by this. Guess it depends how willing she is to use it

If Sukuna successfully casts his Domain then Ram can't really dodge it at all, and she'll be sliced up.

On the othet hand, due to Clairvoyance, Sukuna has no shot at hitting Ram normally while she'll be immediately aiming to behead him, which would end Sukuna.

If Sukuna successfully casts his Domain then Ram can't really dodge it at all, and she'll be sliced up.

On the othet hand, due to Clairvoyance, Sukuna has no shot at hitting Ram normally while she'll be immediately aiming to behead him, which would end Sukuna.
Can you also vote pls😭

Oh yeah it was a stomp...in Subaru’s favor, do you not read the threads???
What?? I’m p sure I was there link the thread.

Besides no way Subaru stomps Kirito just freezes him or age manip shim or turns him into a tree and it’s joever

Back