• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which isnt likely to happen before Ram cuts him up?

I really hope this doesnf become a FRA train fkr rhe more popular character💀
As of now Sukuna has better durability, mid regen, and can reinforce himself. He should have enough time to realize he can’t beat Ram traditionally and cap her with a Domain.

As of now Sukuna has better durability, mid regen, and can reinforce himself. He should have enough time to realize he can’t beat Ram traditionally and cap her with a Domain.
After going through hèll (trying to find the feat they scale from)
I found this calc
So uh 1.15x difference now, not to mention by the amount Ram actually upscales from her value, she would be the one with AP advantage
Also Ram axtually goes for the fastest way to kill her opponents and since he doesnt have feats of surviving decapitation in this key its gonna be gg for him

Last edited:
the 260 ton calc is no longer 260 tons - sukuna's profile just hasn't been downgraded yet. since, technically, that rating still is on the profile, you can continue the match, but it'll get removed the moment his page is cleaned up lol

the 260 ton calc is no longer 260 tons - sukuna's profile just hasn't been downgraded yet. since, technically, that rating still is on the profile, you can continue the match, but it'll get removed the moment his page is cleaned up lol
Actually the value he scales to (the link atleast) is of a 115ton calc so yeah

I would appreciate if the people who voted for sukuna reavaluate because rheir votes were based on a dura advantage that he doesnt axtually have

Last edited:
Sukuna can survive and regenerate having his brain be destroyed in order to restore his burnt out Cursed Technique after a Domain Expansion. The big thing about losing your head is losing your brain, so he should be fine since he has at least Mid regen.
Right so, thats only partial brain damage healing not full on recovery from a brain literally being gone.
Also, as Arkenis mentioned it seems like that sukuna is from a different key altogether so it doesn't scale to him anyway

Last edited:
Sukuna can survive and regenerate having his brain be destroyed in order to restore his burnt out Cursed Technique after a Domain Expansion. The big thing about losing your head is losing your brain, so he should be fine since he has at least Mid regen.
This is awful wording, what Sukuna is doing is damaging his prefrontal cortex and then healing it to reset his Cursed Technique. And that's a technique that risks permanent damage or death.

Also it's explicitly stated by Kashimo & Kenjaku that because RCT comes from the head, beheading someone or destroying their head will bypass RCT.

Voting Sukuna.
  • He can see Wind magic. I don't see why he would intentionally gets hit by that attack.
  • Sukuna domain range is 200m it was never stated that it only applied to 15F Sukuna. Burden of proof calls on who claims it only applies to 15F Sukuna should show the scan for that.
  • Even if anyone goes with assumption of 200m range is only for 15F Sukuna still Ram stamina sucks. Sukuna outlives if he can't one shot her by domain.

Voting Sukuna.
  • He can see Wind magic. I don't see why he would intentionally gets hit by that attack.
He can only see the AoE ones, not the wind jail that she can spawn on him and intentionally make him run through it forcing him to be decapitated by either her attack or the unsensible one behind/around him
Also, she just outskills him to hell. Did you not bother reading the part where she knows what he will do before he does himself? Or the fact that she is a menace is BIQ?
  • Sukuna domain range is 200m it was never stated that it only applied to 15F Sukuna. Burden of proof calls on who claims it only applies to 15F Sukuna should show the scan for that.
Its actually a burden on proof on you to prove that a weaker version can pull the domain off as well
  • Even if anyone goes with assumption of 200m range is only for 15F Sukuna still Ram stamina sucks. Sukuna outlives if he can't one shot her by domain.
Ram's sucky wucky stamina is from her first key. In fact in this key she can go on to amp herself further to her 5th shackle which is tier 6B so lets not go in that direction.

Last edited:
He can only see the AoE ones, not the wind jail that she can spawn on him and intentionally make him run through it forcing him to be decaoitated by either her attack or the unsensible one behind him.
Can you share the scans because I don't see which ability you are specifically talking about.
Also, she just outskills him to hell. Did you not bother reading the part where she knows what he will do before he does himself? Or the fact that she is a menace is BIQ?
Sukuna himself has good Battle IQ. Knowing what he does not automatically makes her the winner if she can't kill him permanently.
Superior to Emilia who dodged a rain of arrows by reading the shooters intent[9]. With clairvoyance she can synthesize with her target's focus, eye movements, the part wherein strength is being poured, thus she can predict her target's attacks with greater ease than reading the mind
He has feats for Fighting Maki and damaging her who has better prediction skills
Its actually a burden on proof on you to prove that a weaker version can pull the domain off as well
Burden of proof falls on whoever makes the claim first. So it falls on you people.
Even Narrative Generally stated he can use 200m radius Domain. He can reduce or increase it as he wishes nothing indicates his weaker version has less range. Otherwise we would have gotten longer or shorter range domain statement for 3F while fighting FB or 20F Sukuna while fighting Gojo. I ain't further entertaining this shit. Agree to disagree if you still want to go with Sukuna doesn't have 200m range.
Also what's her range profile states only tens of meters.
Ram's sucky wucky stamina is from her first key. In fact in this key she can go on to amp herself further to her 5th shackle which is tier 6B so lets not go in that direction.
Her Profile states 10 mins at best. OP specifies a version they are not refering to higher version as far as I see. Can you tell me how many minutes she can even last and can I get the scan for her stamina getting above 10min?

Last edited:
Satella,just let it go and let people vote. You sound exactly like Weekly on the Yang vs Kirito thread and it's giving me PTSD
Well his shit was downright stupid and confusing. Sukuna actually is much more popular on this wiki so my concern is way more genuine😭

Can you share the scans Because I don't see which ability you are specifically talking about.
Al fura, Arkenis sent a scan for it above. Anytime Ram feels like she is being overwhelmed she will start spamming her bigger attacks which include that.
Sukuna himself has good Battle IQ. Knowing what he does not automatically makes her the winner if she can't kill him permanently.

He has feats for Fighting Maki and damaging her who has better prediction skills
I dont think you grasp the MASSIVE difference between the feat and the character. This is an untrained Emilia without ever going into combat. The same Emilia after multiple years of combat training which put her in the same category as the Vollachian Princess (Vollachia literally being the country where power and skill is everything that matters) in terms of skill and she got knocked down by a Ram that wasn't even trying.
And no, first of all Sukùna doesn't even scale to Maki's precog. ReZero is an exception due to having a specific skill chain being connected to one another. Its not normally accepted for skill to scale to someone who fights said character. Also you dont need a specific amount of skill to damage Maki either.
Secondly, her precog is NOT better than Ram's, she is at best a great strategist and can plan ahead which isn't that great when compared to the shit ŕz characters do in biq even if its a strategy based fight.
Anyways, Sukuna doesn't have anything even remotely comparable to her in skill so its better for you not to argue there
Her Profile states 10 mins at best. OP specifies a version they are not refering to higher version as far as I see. Can you tell me how many minutes she can even last and can I get the scan for her stamina getting above 10min?
She only needs a couple of hits to kill him, this fight wont last that long

....and yep its happening

Power Nullification (Sukuna can use Domain Amplifcation in order to neutralize Cursed Techniques.[12] Even from the likes of Gojo's infinity, which was able to overpower the combined Domain Amplifications of both Jogo and Hanami)

Verse Equalization. There is a wind CT in JJK so Sukuna with this technique should be able to null it. So he should be able to null Ram's insta wind spam (Though I would like to see the scan for that).
He doesn't start with DE though and Ram is not going to give him a xhance to counter

I feel like saying Sukuna can't match Ram in skill is a bit downplayish. You're treating him like he's an idiot who's not intelligent at all but Sukuna is MASSIVELY skilled and there's a reason he's THE top dog of the verse

I feel like saying Sukuna can't match Ram in skill is a bit downplayish. You're treating him like he's an idiot who's not intelligent at all but Sukuna is MASSIVELY skilled and there's a reason he's THE top dog of the verse
Being the top dog of a verse isnt saying much tbh
ReZero skill chain fodderizes Sukuna, I am just gonna copy the shit from the other battle
ReZero mid tiers are skill gods in their own rights, Ram can copy anything she has seen or even sensed once (she has copied an authority), any attack that Elsa sees once wont ever work on her again and she can hit her opponents vitals even after all of her senses had been cut off and her mind was floating in a void, Julius can straight up cancel magic with sheer skill alone, Garfiel level fights have a 0 time difference between thought and action because otherwise they will face death, Emilia without any prior training can predict and dodge a rain of attacks just by sensing her opponents hostility and intent, Ram can make her attacks unreadable to opponents like Ley Batenkaitos who are so broken in precog that opponents like Julius and Ricardo together couldn't even hit him properly

And she scales above all of that

ReZero mid tiers are skill gods in their own rights, Ram can copy anything she has seen or even sensed once (she has copied an authority), any attack that Elsa sees once wont ever work on her again and she can hit her opponents vitals even after all of her senses had been cut off and her mind was floating in a void, Julius can straight up cancel magic with sheer skill alone, Garfiel level fights have a 0 time difference between thought and action because otherwise they will face death, Emilia without any prior training can predict and dodge a rain of attacks just by sensing her opponents hostility and intent, Ram can make her attacks unreadable to opponents like Ley Batenkaitos who are so broken in precog that opponents like Julius and Ricardo together couldn't even hit him properly

And she scales above all lf that
You see, I read this and it doesn't tell me much. This just tells me people's abilities not like actual scans or what not of skill. This also feels very tame in comparison to like, every other anime in existence.

"Outskill GGs" is stupid anyways I'm just saying frfr

Voting Sukuna.
So u are against Ram. Noted.

Al fura, Arkenis sent a scan for it above. Anytime Ram feels like she is being overwhelmed she will start spamming her bigger attacks which include that.
Just copy paste it here two pages and I don't know which reply you are referring to
I dont think you grasp the MASSIVE difference between the feat and the character. This is an untrained Emilia without ever going into combat. The same Emilia after multiple years of combat training which put her in the same category as the Vollachian Princess (Vollachia literally being the country where power and skill is everything that matters) in terms of skill and she got knocked down by a Ram that wasn't even trying.
And no, first of all Sukùna doesn't even scale to Maki's precog. ReZero is an exception due to having a specific skill chain being connected to one another. Its not normally accepted for skill to scale to someone who fights said character. Also you dont need a specific amount of skill to damage Maki either.
Secondly, her precog is NOT better than Ram's, she is at best a great strategist and can plan ahead which isn't that great when compared to the shit ŕz characters do in biq even if its a strategy based fight.
All that's nice and I don't want words show me analytical prediction surpassing this shit & I will concede all you are talking about scaling chain.
Also you need skill sets to hit Maki I don't know where you got the idea of you don't need skills to hit her.
Anyways, Sukuna doesn't have anything even remotely comparable to her in skill so its better for you not to argue there
He literally handling her when he was weakened with his one hand and martial arts skills and landed a clean blow on her face. This shit doens't come from Sukuna Overpowering her instead of his skills so it does matters.
She only needs a couple of hits to kill him, this fight wont last that long

....and yep its happening
He doesn't start with DE though and Ram is not going to give him a xhance to counter
DA ≠ DE. He does uses DA to null techniques if they are dangerous.

You see, I read this and it doesn't tell me much. This just tells me people's abilities not like actual scans or what not of skill. This also feels very tame in comparison to like, every other anime in existence.

"Outskill GGs" is stupid anyways I'm just saying frfr
All of those "abilities" and "haxes" are via sheer skill alone
and you know damn well who sits on top of that flow skill chain💀

Just copy paste it here two pages and I don't know which reply you are referring to

Here is Arkenis's post about it
Y7ji8rq.png

Is this an aoe like all the air in the area is in her control? If it is then he just gets shredded by this. Guess it depends how willing she is to use it

I completely forgot about Domain Amplification, honestly that would be pretty bad for Ram

what's the range here

because Ram can just use Clairvoyance on Sukuna and Snip him from Kilometers away

L8LNAf1.png
How many KM range she can snipe? Also what's stopping Sukuna from dodging it? He was able to react to an attack which came afar from 4KM even when his guard was down. SBA max assumes 4km so I don't think Ram doing anything here even if you give her range advantage.

If starting distance is SBA, Sukuna won't be able to use his 200m DE on Ram, while Ram can snipe precisely from kilometres away.

Domain Amplification neutralizes the technique of a target that is touched, and I don't think Sukuna can hit Ram at all.

Sukuna's only way to win is to close the gap without being sniped, cast Domain Expansion immediately within range, and hope it kills Ram asap.

So, because of a accident, Ram body is very weak, and she can't exactly fight for more than 10 minutes without collapsing of exaustion, and she is normally 8-B. On her own, she can only use 2 Shackles(a thing that increases her Power), and that still leaves her bledding out afterwords.

To remedy that, she can share her pain and All the demage she os receving with her sister Rem, so she can fight for more time. So the timelimit don't really matter.

On the downside, Rem needs to be in a few meters from a distance so Ram can use the ability, which means she is in the Battlefield sonewhere, so If Sakuna finds her or any of his attacks hit her by accident, Ram kinda screwed.
what's the range here

because Ram can just use Clairvoyance on Sukuna and Snip him from Kilometers away

L8LNAf1.png
A few meters, and Ram don't have kilometers attack range in her profile yet.

Back