• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seriously, the fact that anyone is even considering incon is ridiculous.
I'm going incon more as an abstention than a final vote. I lean towards Ram winning but not enough to vote rn. Waiting to see how the discussion develops, mainly because, while Re:Zero is one of my favorite anime, I have very limited information beyond the anime.

Saying that incon is illogical is fair even if some disagree with you, whereas saying it's "ridiculous" is an exaggerative opinion.

Edit: Tbh if it's not an incon I can only see it being a stomp. There's quite an exponential gap here where Ram either effortlessly wins right after the fight starts (if Sans literally cannot avoid her attacks under reasonable argumentation, then he simply loses, very fast), or contrary, both have varying wincons and it's a toss up. So yeah.

Ram getting robbed of an easy victory, crazy.
I mean if she has that big of an advantage, I don't think it could even be added. If a match is such where there is literally no reasonable argument for one of the characters that can justify them being able to win under the listed conditions, that's called a stomp. And stomp threads are not considered applicable to pages.

I mean if she has that big of an advantage, I don't think it could even be added. If a match is such where there is literally no reasonable argument for one of the characters that can justify them being able to win under the listed conditions, that's called a stomp. And stomp threads are not considered applicable to pages.
That's a fair point actually. It shouldn't be added.

After considering it further, I don't think Sans has any chance against Ram. Let's put the whole invis attack thing aside;

Ram is incomparably more skilled than Sans. People seem to misinterpret intelligence for skill. Sans is rated a genius for good reason, and hell I would argue his intelligence should be rated as extraordinary genius. Because of his intelligence he has crazy prediction and analyzation feats, in addition to what are implied to be very impressive scientific feats, and is likely at least comparable to Alphys in pure academical intellect, if not surpassing her. But being really, really smart is not in the same vain as being naturally gifted at combat, in fact it's not even close. Sans' feats are centered around exploiting gameplay mechanics, weaknesses on our end, and being able to make absurdly accurate guesses about things like time reversal, among similar aspects. His only feat even remotely similar to being a ludicrously skilled fighter is his instinctive reaction feat, but even then, that doesn't necessarily make him a "combat prodigy" by any means, it's never implied once. If anything it's suggested that he is lacking in this aspect as he never trains and is mostly relying on his knowledge and hax to get by in his fight. Even Papyrus is probably more skilled in combat alone.

Ram on the other hand, well I could make an even bigger paragraph than that just going over her skill feats from the page she has alone. But I don't need to. She LITERALLY kept up with an opponent many HUNDREDS of times faster than her by just combat intuition alone, in addition to instinctive reactions of a higher form than normal, analytical prediction in addition to clairvoyance that would allow her to perfectly understand what Sans intends to do and how he will attack, copied an extremely advanced magical technique after being in the mere presence of it a single time, scales above Garfiel who is so skilled that he can manipulate his own perception of the environment just to be better at fighting, etc.. Like, think about this for a second. If her speed is on PAR with Sans' in this scenario, how the HELL could he realistically ever tag her?

Again, if it's not clear enough; Garfiel is already an obscenely skilled fighter (like, Z Fighter level), and Ram is so skilled that, while being many hundreds of times slower than him, she can outmaneuver every single one of his attacks through sheer intuition and talent.

Time stop, TK, etc., it is irrelevant. She would effortlessly avoid all of his attacks, and from there it's only a matter of what Sans can do in response. Previously I argued that he wins in a battle of attrition, but I'm not even certain about that, after giving it a second thought, and again, ALL of this is leaving alone the fact that she has an attack that Sans, in all likelihood, has no chance of reacting to, as he can't detect it.

TL;DR Ram stomps, no-diff.

After considering it further, I don't think Sans has any chance against Ram. Let's put the whole invis attack thing aside;

Ram is incomparably more skilled than Sans. People seem to misinterpret intelligence for skill. Sans is rated a genius for good reason, and hell I would argue his intelligence should be rated as extraordinary genius. Because of his intelligence he has crazy prediction and analyzation feats, in addition to what are implied to be very impressive scientific feats, and is likely at least comparable to Alphys in pure academical intellect, if not surpassing her. But being really, really smart is not in the same vain as being naturally gifted at combat, in fact it's not even close. Sans' feats are centered around exploiting gameplay mechanics, weaknesses on our end, and being able to make absurdly accurate guesses about things like time reversal, among similar aspects. His only feat even remotely similar to being a ludicrously skilled fighter is his instinctive reaction feat, but even then, that doesn't necessarily make him a "combat prodigy" by any means, it's never implied once. If anything it's suggested that he is lacking in this aspect as he never trains and is mostly relying on his knowledge and hax to get by in his fight. Even Papyrus is probably more skilled in combat alone.

Ram on the other hand, well I could make an even bigger paragraph than that just going over her skill feats from the page she has alone. But I don't need to. She LITERALLY kept up with an opponent many HUNDREDS of times faster than her by just combat intuition alone, in addition to instinctive reactions of a higher form than normal, analytical prediction in addition to clairvoyance that would allow her to perfectly understand what Sans intends to do and how he will attack, copied an extremely advanced magical technique after being in the mere presence of it a single time, scales above Garfiel who is so skilled that he can manipulate his own perception of the environment just to be better at fighting, etc.. Like, think about this for a second. If her speed is on PAR with Sans' in this scenario, how the HELL could he realistically ever tag her?

Again, if it's not clear enough; Garfiel is already an obscenely skilled fighter (like, Z Fighter level), and Ram is so skilled that, while being many hundreds of times slower than him, she can outmaneuver every single one of his attacks through sheer intuition and talent.

Time stop, TK, etc., it is irrelevant. She would effortlessly avoid all of his attacks, and from there it's only a matter of what Sans can do in response. Previously I argued that he wins in a battle of attrition, but I'm not even certain about that, after giving it a second thought, and again, ALL of this is leaving alone the fact that she has an attack that Sans, in all likelihood, has no chance of reacting to, as he can't detect it.

TL;DR Ram stomps, no-diff.
Nee-sama is truly the best!

I can't **** read anymore because of the adds on my screen, but you think this is a mismatch now? lol, you can ask to close this then.
I can't use this site on the phone, so If you would be so gentle to do so.

I can't ***** read anymore because of the adds on my screen, but you think this is a mismatch now? lol, you can ask to close this then.
I can't use this site on the phone, so If you would be so gentle to do so.
Yeah it's mismatch. Opinions can be changed in debates, that's, well, the point of debating. I'm not too narrowminded to change my view. Ram just stomps.

Sans with 7 souls clears the verse though so it evens out.

LnBuZw

I was coping more so in response to saying it cancels out Sans' mismatch-loss here than a 7 souls Monster winning. Lol, any Monster with 7 souls absolutely neg-diffs, bodies, murder-god-stomps the verse. Especially Sans with 7 souls, that is unthinkable.

Dumb opinions
Reinhard is tier -1 becuz of Authors wank
Subaru is tier-2 becuz he is literally the author
Emilia is tier -infinity due to being authors wife and as we all know the wife is more powerful than the husband

Voting Inconclusive even though there's apparently already 7 votes. I'd love to visit Broly's shirt store but I also wouldn't want to be wiped out with the rest of the galaxy

Back