• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Raiden doesn't use vacuum cuts in character, but they start at melee range, so they won't even be needed

won't say Garou gets BM'd because he seems like a very skilled kind of character that might have a way around faster opponents, i'm gonna wait for someone more knowledgeable to fill me in

Yeah

Garou gets shredded to pieces. Not only because of HF Blade, but because the fact that Raiden has many counters to Garou's abiltiies.

HF Blade can probably be restricted because Jack has fought without it, but let's see what Garou got against HF first

I'm not the most familiar with Garou, but he does have Reactive Evolution and is apparently insanely skilled.

I'll try asking some people familiar with OPM to comment here. I really hope it's not a stomp lol.

I've contacted some other OPM supporters as well, so we can get the most fair chance for both characters. Since there's a lot I don't know myself lol.

Raiden is also incredibly skilled, mybe not to the same extent of Big Boss in CQC, but still very skilled, and he has crazy Reactive Power level, HF blaade could be restricted

Twellas said:
Raiden is also incredibly skilled, mybe not to the same extent of Big Boss in CQC, but still very skilled, and he has crazy Reactive Power level, HF blaade could be restricted
Will the fight get added even if I restrict it? Since it doesn't affect his Tier.

I do think Raiden is pretty damn skilled though, so it's definitely not going to be a skill stomp or anything. But I'll wait for more OPM arguments to see Garou's win cons, and whether or not restricting the HF blade will be necessary. Though Dura negging through HF blade seems like the best, most convenient win con for Mr. Lightning Bolt.

SpookyShadow said:
This Garou has Low-Mid regen? I think he does only in awakened form
He has it in base, according to the profile at least. But I can't speak for it's validity lol.

Let's see.

Abandonment and the stat amps - useful, but Jack has his own reactive power level and Ripper Mode

Analytical Prediction - might be somewhat useful

Fear Aura - useless as hell

Regenerationn - well, electricity. And the regen is not that fast.

Pressure Points - Jack has no pressure points

Attack Reflection - Jack is a massive stone wall so.

Raiden alreaady fought Vamp who also has analytical prediction, and beat him with his human body, it's usefulness is doubtfull

So does Garou have any win con that'd stop this from being a stomp? I initially thought his Reactive Evolution, Regenerationn, Analytical Prediction, Amps, Attack reflection, and skill would even the odds.

we still have to hear from a OPM knowledgeable member, let's wait beffore we call it stomp or anything of the sort

He has it in his Hero Hunter key, but again I can't speak for it's validity.

Back