• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both Low 7-C
SBA
Speed Equal

Yeah, Mahoraga take this easy
mahoraga_lawyer_meme_by_raizekk_dgimpqc-fullview.jpg

ok i will change it to garou vs gojo
And what does Garou do against infinity? He couldn't even see Gojo's normal attacks

I mean even if we go and say Garou can see maho, he got nothing to put him down, like yeah he is a better fighter and has higher AP but just not enough to kill maho in one shot or overcome that regen

no matter how you slice it, the hero hunter loses to the opp stoppa

I mean even if we go and say Garou can see maho, he got nothing to put him down, like yeah he is a better fighter and has higher AP but just not enough to kill maho in one shot or overcome that regen

no matter how you slice it, the hero hunter loses to the opp stoppa
And wouldn't Maho adapt to his skill too? He went from barely doing anything to Sukuna to actually landing a hit (unless you don't wanna count that AWESOME Blu Ray extention)

I mean, you could let him have cursed energy to make it a fun vs, but this wouldn't count in their profile.
I mean, even in JJK there is a massive difference from having cursed energy to being able to see a curse, 98% of the world's population has cursed energy, but they cannot see curses because they lack the necessary refinement and quantity, so even if he had , his cursed energy level is probably insufficient to see/touch Mahoraga

I mean, even in JJK there is a massive difference from having cursed energy to being able to see a curse, 98% of the world's population has cursed energy, but they cannot see curses because they lack the necessary refinement and quantity, so even if he had , his cursed energy level is probably insufficient to see/touch Mahoraga
You could make him able to see and touch Mahoraga if you want them to fight, but as i said it wouldn't count in their pages. Just would be a vs for fun and not accurate.

That's very unlikely to bypass Infinity and even assuming it did, it'd be a stomp the other way.
Actually very likely way. I have never seen any evidence that Gojo blocks light. In fact, it is the other way around. The fact that Gojo can see means he is letting light through his Infinity barrier. Radiation passes through and kills him before he even knows what hit him.

Cosmic Garou stomps Gojo. We've done this before.

Back