• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe that thread was wrong 🗿

Cause in every match I've seen, speed amps work how they're supposed to. IE, actually being a speed amp.
I've been reading them for a while now and most of them said that Speed amps are only allowed if the character that is naturally faster uses it

But how would it work in this battle though, since 6=A Orange is the one that has Immeasurable speed? Would that mean that Raiden is the slower one?

I'm really confused now lol

I've been reading them for a while now and most of them said that Speed amps are only allowed if the character that is naturally faster uses it

But how would it work in this battle though, since 6=A Orange is the one that has Immeasurable speed? Would that mean that Raiden is the slower one?

I'm really confused now lol
Sounds stupid so it has a chance to be correct, but again, from what I've seen, characters that use stat amps just use them, no ifs or buts

There is a big difference between resistance to empathetic manip and resistance to type 3 Madness Manip
And, by the way, Psycho Mantis doesn't have Madness Manip on his profile
I mean, here's one of many examples.
And yeah look under username.

And, is it really? Nanomachines can prevent anything from how one feels to straight-up mind control, trying to alter one's state of the psyche is a pretty dumb idea when they have like a little robot that are in turn repairing and manipulating cognitive functions. Plus let's be real,. Raiden isn't exactly gonna converse with the dude.
Bro this is a 7-B against a 6-A(or 6-B, since Orange is outdated. The difference is still there though).
It's 65 Megatons against a FREAKING 72 TERATONS
He is instantly obliterated into tiny shrapnel, and instantly destroyed. It's not even a one hit K.O., it's a one hit and Raiden ceases to exist.
Based on? How does he attack? AOE vs. AP? Etc.
Of course It'd do damage and overcome his durability, but do orange's attacks typically convey such things? Like a 3-A sword sliced an 8-C in half, you wouldn't immediately assume "the 8-C is quantumly destroyed", if the 3-A sword just generally cuts things.

You're talking about a goddamn fruit that is mostly cartoony, I'm gonna need to see how this is generally depicted within his attacks.

Ignoring Raiden is never being touched but that's beside the point.
They both are one shotting here
However, Orange does have Toon Force, which means he could potentially just come back from the dead. I, however, am not knowledgeable on Annoying Orange, so idk what Toon Force feats he has
That isn't how Toon Force works, you don't just make shit up 🗿
Yes, because he might or might not be able to come back. As I said, idk what Toon Force feats he has. Depending on that, he could, indeed be able to come back.
I might have worded that wrong though, so my bad
And he won't because evidently, he has absolutely zero feats of such a thing.

Also
"Per default the following rules and assumptions will be taken if a match takes place in a speed equalized setting:

• The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
  • Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
    • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
    • Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.
    • While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.
  • Abilities based on speed are assumed to be retained. Characters that can run over water via speed can, for example, still do so even if now technically too slow for that. Likewise, a character who can create a tornado by running fast in a circle can still create one by this manner, even though they are now running slower.
    • As a result, Immeasurable characters that get speed equalized retain their ability to travel through time, even if it now isn't via speed anymore."
Amps still work in speed equal, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules#Speed_Equalization_Rules_and_Assumptions
Always have. Raiden blitzes.

Unless it's good enough to come back from being sliced into thin ribbons, like actually thousands upon thousands of pieces, then no, not really.
it is
Yeah it seems like he could regen past being diced, but it looks like it comes from scaling to Pear, but it doesn't seem like there's an actual reason for that scaling.
pear and orange are shown to be comparable and there really isn’t anything differentiating them, but i guess i can understand if that’s seen to be inefficient

either way orange has come back from getting blown up from the inside and seemingly vaporized so he should be fine
By the way, now that you said that, I remembered that 6-A Orange is because of the Hot Sauce.
no its not

orange survived the impact and can keep up with those who can harm him, meaning he scales to it without hot sauce. orange doesn't have hot sauce here. even if he did, while hot sauce does allow orange to fly at immeasurable speeds, he also can't control his movement and will just circle around the planet until he either hits his opponent and splatters them into red mist or travels back in time and bfrs himself
Orange is also outdated, the chixulub impact event is 6-B
he might be getting upgraded to 4-A lol

Feat?
pear and orange are shown to be comparable and there really isn’t anything differentiating them, but i guess i can understand if that’s seen to be inefficient
inefficient unless there's a statement, you cant just say they have equal regen.
Uh, where the **** are you getting vaporization from wtf?
We don't even see the aftermath after the explosion.
he can regen
Regen isn't resurrection.

he still currently scales to getting splattered,
Why? Give me an actual reason he scales.
And then hope you can't actually answer that otherwise you might need to be banned from matchmaking if you deliberately put a High 6-A or whatever up against a tier 7 knowing he has ******* puddle regen.
and in the video i sent earlier he at least gets blown apart
And? How many pieces? One, two? Like we don't see the aftermath, it actually doesn't matter.
watch in slow motion, orange’s body disintegrates and then disappears in the explosion
Ok, I went and watched it in slow motion, not only does that NOT happen, I can count the pieces he blew up into, which was like 40-50 pieces. Aka, not the high ass vapor regen feat you think it is.
You're confusing the explosion bursting out of him with him being vaporized when that very blatantly doesn't happen and we see him shatter into pieces first.

Where are we going to scale Orange Building, Multi-Continent or Moon? Seeing how Raiden is allowed to add his multipliers on his base speed
speed equalization doesnt prevent raiden from using speed amps, which he abuses in-character. so raiden has a massive speed advantage
This with Durability negation should just be a speed blitz and one shot, unless if Orange has any abilities/hax that could counter this

Also, they rap battled?

Why? Give me an actual reason he scales.
profile says so :trol:
And then hope you can't actually answer that otherwise you might need to be banned from matchmaking if you deliberately put a High 6-A or whatever up against a tier 7 knowing he has ******* puddle regen.
iirc raiden won a match against someone with similar hax by just constantly slicing them to ribbons for incap or something
Ok, I went and watched it in slow motion, not only does that NOT happen, I can count the pieces he blew up into, which was like 40-50 pieces. Aka, not the high ass vapor regen feat you think it is.
You're confusing the explosion bursting out of him with him being vaporized when that very blatantly doesn't happen and we see him shatter into pieces first.
he doesn’t blow apart like he should, he separates into smaller stationary fragments. basically gets thanosed. which indicates disintegration

even if he didnt get vaped it should be enough to survive raidens attacks

profile says so :trol:
The profile doesn't give any reason. I am asking you, specifically, why they scale to each other, or alternatively, show an actual regen feat in that level.
iirc raiden won a match against someone with similar hax by just constantly slicing them to ribbons for incap or something
Things that never happened.
he doesn’t blow apart like he should, he separates into smaller stationary fragments. basically gets thanosed. which indicates disintegration
No they don't? What are you on about? We see the fragments clear as day, and then the explosion just engulfs them, they aren't vaporized, dusted, or anything of the sort.
I pray to God I don't have to spoonfeed you a frame-by-frame of that video to show this process.
even if he didnt get vaped it should be enough to survive raidens attacks
40-50 pieces isn't enough actually, Raiden can shred someone into thousands of slices.

But goddamn dude you're REALLY ******* yourself here you know that right?
You're arguing that he can survive Raiden's attacks via regen, meaning you actively and deliberately put a tier 6 against a tier 7, while having in mind the fact the tier 6 can't be killed and can just heal over tier 7's attacks.
Needless to say, making deliberate stomp matches is grounds for a match ban.

Consider yourself lucky I'm not buying into this and find this whole regen argument extremely faulty with next no real reason behind it, because if I didn't, I'd be reporting you for this and honestly, a handful of your matches being deliberate mismatches, because goddamn idk about you but I think you need a break from making matces till you learn how to not mismatch.

But goddamn dude you're REALLY ******* yourself here you know that right?
You're arguing that he can survive Raiden's attacks via regen, meaning you actively and deliberately put a tier 6 against a tier 7, while having in mind the fact the tier 6 can't be killed and can just heal over tier 7's attacks.
Needless to say, making deliberate stomp matches is grounds for a match ban.

Consider yourself lucky I'm not buying into this and find this whole regen argument extremely faulty with next no real reason behind it, because if I didn't, I'd be reporting you for this and honestly, a handful of your matches being deliberate mismatches, because goddamn idk about you but I think you need a break from making matces till you learn how to not mismatch.
Dang mah man out for blood ☠️

Back