• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes this. Garou is in his 6-A key, and Raiden is in his last key. Speed is equal.

Garou:

Raiden:

Incon:
6-A as In 3rd key?

Also Garou seems to be a better fighter and the pressure points might be a problem but considering raidens a cyborg that seems moot.

though Garou does have fear inducement, durability negation and his reactive evolution.

this depends on whether raiden can kill Garou before Garou becomes stronger, faster, and higher lifting strength.

edit:

which is possible through the HF blade

but I’m not knowledgeable in either verse so I’m going to wait a bit

Raiden stomps. Garou has no way to get around the 10x speed amp and Dura neg.

Especially since Raiden often opens with blade mode.

fetchimage

6-A as In 3rd key?

Also Garou seems to be a better fighter and the pressure points might be a problem but considering raidens a cyborg that seems moot.

though Garou does have fear inducement, durability negation and his reactive evolution.

this depends on whether raiden can kill Garou before Garou becomes stronger, faster, and higher lifting strength.

edit:

which is possible through the HF blade

but I’m not knowledgeable in either verse so I’m going to wait a bit
Pressure points kinda don't matter considering Garou touching Raiden is probably atomizing him 🤷‍♂️

Raiden is the better fighter by virtue of being written by people who actually know how to ******* fight and not just fancy superficial anime "skill"
ezgif-2-b4e63ffca1.gif

Garou's better range.
Raiden can clear hundreds of meters with a casual leap in a weaker state. In RM his strength is amplified and is also 10x faster, he's gonna be up Garou's ass before he can blink.
as expected from the goat garou (peak garou was before he got cosmic wank mode)
mitsuru-kuroiwa-kuroiwa-thank-you-gif-26959642.gif
Not with the funny meme calc :)

But they’re both made in japan though.
Yeah, except one has military weapon advisors, swat instructors, and so on actually in charge of detailing and supervising fighting and technique accuracy. Snake's mocap actor is even ex-military and is the aforementioned swat instructor.
MGS skill is actual irl tangible skill and not "wow he did cool anime move" skill. It's actually quantifiable.

Yeah, except one has military weapon advisors, swat instructors, and so on actually in charge of detailing and supervising fighting and technique accuracy. Snake's mocap actor is even ex-military and is the aforementioned swat instructor.
MGS skill is actual irl tangible skill and not "wow he did cool anime move" skill. It's actually quantifiable.
I cannot describe who invalid of an argument this is.

You are arguing that fiction is invalid because its fictional, on a site for debating about fictional characters.
I'm arguing (i actually wasnt arguing i was shitposting but ok that simply saying someone is skilled and having them do cool anime move, while it would put them above a normal human by sheer virtue of most anime stuff simply not being feasibly possible to perform (like ive never seen someone do a 50 flip backflip ngl), that when it comes to verses or character's who's skills are explained extensively, is demonstrably and tangibly quantifiably skillful and not just fancy anime move with name, and is actually stuff that is proven functional with explicit hurdles to perform beyond just saying "hey he skilled" and expecting you to believe it, are two very, very, different things. Not to say Garou isn't skilled, but a lot of his stuff is just cool anime moves that you're told is skill but really ain't and is lowkey supernatural hax or powers instead of actual martial prowess (he does have that tho) it's why musashi cutting space via skill aint skill, it's hax

Same reason why someone like Goku's skill in Z is lowkey ass when compared to how he fights in class DB, in Z it's just fancy anime stuff or fisticuffs while in classic he actually did some cool martial techniques. If they weren't literally the same character I'd say og Goku > Z Goku in skill based on actual feats.
same with MGS4 Raiden > MGR Raiden, because all he does in MGR is fancy twirls instead of actual skilled shit
also this was a joke, you're taking it to seriously brother, im aware garou lowkey a skilled god

Voting Raiden based on his confirmed thicc and juicy gelatinous ass tho (MGS4 Artbook Yoko statement).

I'm arguing (i actually wasnt arguing i was shitposting but ok that simply saying someone is skilled and having them do cool anime move, while it would put them above a normal human by sheer virtue of most anime stuff simply not being feasibly possible to perform (like ive never seen someone do a 50 flip backflip ngl), that when it comes to verses or character's who's skills are explained extensively, is demonstrably and tangibly quantifiably skillful and not just fancy anime move with name, and is actually stuff that is proven functional with explicit hurdles to perform beyond just saying "hey he skilled" and expecting you to believe it, are two very, very, different things. Not to say Garou isn't skilled, but a lot of his stuff is just cool anime moves that you're told is skill but really ain't and is lowkey supernatural hax or powers instead of actual martial prowess (he does have that tho) it's why musashi cutting space via skill aint skill, it's hax

Same reason why someone like Goku's skill in Z is lowkey ass when compared to how he fights in class DB, in Z it's just fancy anime stuff or fisticuffs while in classic he actually did some cool martial techniques. If they weren't literally the same character I'd say og Goku > Z Goku in skill based on actual feats.
same with MGS4 Raiden > MGR Raiden, because all he does in MGR is fancy twirls instead of actual skilled shit
also this was a joke, you're taking it to seriously brother, im aware garou lowkey a skilled god

Voting Raiden based on his confirmed thicc and juicy gelatinous ass tho (MGS4 Artbook Yoko statement).
let this man cook.

Honestly Based.

Wouldn't the 10x speed amp be restricted in speed equal since Raiden peaks at relativistic while post-Darkshine Garou peaks at 6-A and FTL?

Wouldn't the 10x speed amp be restricted in speed equal since Raiden peaks at relativistic while post-Darkshine Garou peaks at 6-A and FTL?
No? I don't see why it would.

And speed equalized has the faster character restricted to the slower character's base speed

Back