• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragyō Kiryüin vs White Zeref

Jellal and Laxus would be High 6C if they scaled

The speed difference is borderline Sub Rel between both and the feat itself isn't even a 2x difference.

Also, unless specified SBA is win via anything, meaning Ragyō can incap

Where does Mach 7000 come from BTW?

Rag have any ability which can bypass zeref immortality and curse, because even if zeref is getting mind control then his curse will start work on its own, also rag didn't have any resistance to time manipulation and she can destroy zeref physically since he will come back(because of time manipulation not because of Regenerationn)

There is exactly one vote for Zeref that says he wins via the speed gap

Which as I already said, is negligible at best.

Also, Zeref is scaled from Mach 4800 not 7000, as I found out.

So neither for either character

I don't remember much, but I don't remember us getting a solid end (I personally force myself not to remember much from that time). I just remember that it was either or. Don't know much about calcs, but I always thought Mach 6900+ was the accepted end.

There were two ends to the feat, with two different yet valid assumptions, so it was asked on that very calc which End was more acceptable

Check the comments if you're confused, they explain better then I do

Rechecking the calcs it seems Lina recalled it to 4900 as well.

If someone does show 6900 is the accepted end, Ill count the vote, 4500 vs 4900 is a nonexistent difference

Homu Sweet Homu said:
White Zeref>Pre RoT Dragon Acno and Igneel>Animus>Pre RoT Human Acno>=DF Natsu>FDKM Natsu>Base Zeref>August>Gildarts>Irene>Weakened Erza=Mach 4900
Yes, but Zeref is also Huge

Their speed different is small to the point that speed will not be beaten factor in either of them winning

I don't know how zer3f works, ive been waiting for a proper explanation of what he can do

From the looks of it though ragyo should take it via mind stitching

Also someone make karthus vs zeref ovo

As you wish

Basically, Zeref spams Death Manipulation projectiles and AoE, and regenerates himself on a Mid-High level.

WeeklyBattles said:
I see, and he has no resistance to Ragyo's mind manip?
Well he may get resistance but it's not good enough, likewise, she doesn't resist Death stuff

Several thousand and they're all invisble and undetectable by people with atupidly good enhanced senses

There is content revision which zeref is currently getting resistance to mind hax so this match should be hold for now

Even if he gets it he wount have a good enough resistance to resist Ragyo's, its already been brought up in this thread

Back