• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Well, since Reinhard stomped Ryüko, Ragyō feels like being a good mother for once and goes to confront him. Reinhard recognizes her as a threat, otherwise both are in character. Hopefully, this one isn't a stomp too.

Ragyō: 0

Reinhard: 6 (Gargoyle 1, Celestial Pegasus, Monarch Laciel, LordAizenSama, ZERO7772, Ramesses the Sun King)

Standard Battle Assumptions

High 6-A versions obviously. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Is there any big difference between ryuko and ragyo? Didn't ryuko beat her in the end? I don't really see how this will be any different than how it went with ryuko.

Reinhard has resistance to the one hax Ragyo does that Ryuko doesn't. How would this not be a stomp as well?

Didn't Satella use those and fail? Can they do it before getting atomized?

I really don't see those making any difference.

If Reinhard had resistance to them, shouldn't it be on his profile? Some of his resistances were removed because of them being speculation or something.

Oh whoops, I checked and he doesn't have them.

But I don't see how she can use those before getting atomized.

@Burning Morality Manipulation is an application of her Mind Manipulation. If Reinhard can resist Mind Manipulation he resists her Morality Manipulation too.

Not sure about Memory Manipulation though.

If it works on Reinhard, she could make him forget his fighting styles, techniques why he was fighting, his motivations for fighting her, make Reinhard think Ragyo's his mother, etc.

You mean how fast it activates? I can't remember.

@Ryukama

Does Ragyō use the threads or emit light to refit memories?

@Gargoyle That depends entirely on speed and who uses what first.

@Burning It's never explained how she emits light from herself. She just does. And yeah I believe that's how Mental Refitting works.

Still though, I'm pretty sure Reinhard can resist Mental Refitting as it's said on his profile. That's really the only thing Ragyo has that'd give her an advantage Ryuko wouldn't've had. I think this should be closed. What about you @Pegasus.

IIRC she uses those intangible threads to Mental Refit.

In character Reinhard always uses atomization first. Unless she uses it first before he draws her sword, and it effects him before she dies, this is another stomp.

Quick suggestion to the OP. How about Reinhard vs Novel Kars? Or is that a stomp?

EDIT: He beats tier 5s daily, it is a stomp.

Ryukama said:
Still though, I'm pretty sure Reinhard can resist Mental Refitting as it's said on his profile. That's really the only thing Ragyo has that'd give her an advantage Ryuko wouldn't've had. I think this should be closed. What about you @Pegasus.

Don't know if reinhard has resistance to memory manipulation, actually there is evidence that he doesn't since when julius had his name eaten and all memories of him erased from the world, reinhard forgot him like everyone else.

Resistance to mind manipulation he has though since sirius's authority doesn't work on him and she can use it to mind control ppl and manipulate their emotions and what not.

I still think reinhard wins due to his tendency to go for the one shot once he draws reid.

Isn't Ragyo mind manipulation purely physical in nature ? She just physically alter your brain using her threads, can Reinhard deal with that too ?

She can also manipulate the thoughts, memories and emotions of characters. As she did with Ryuko. Her threads are also intangible.

Well, my point was more of a mind manipulation that Reinhard has dealt with is completely different in nature to Ragyo's mind manip and to say that he would resist it would be fallacious without evidence backing him up (the evidence of Reinhard resisting his brain being physically altered)

Due to the whole "physically altering his brain" I doubt that Reinhard can resist mental refitting.

However, if he goes for atomisation first, she's screwed, so I'll vote Reinhard

She can screw him with memory manipulation but not if Reinhard atomized he first i think Reinhard win

Reinhard also has every gigantic advantage over Ragyo that he did over Ryuko in the last thread. And can likley resist Ragyo's one hax. Along with having beaten someone who beat someone who beat Ragyo. I think this is a stomp.

No, it's not. Reinhard can't resist Ragyō's hax. He doesn't have resistance to it. Look at what the others have said.

Even then, he still is tremendously advantaged in every single other way.

Well as fab pointed out above ragyo's mind manipulation is different than what reinhard has dealt with so might be fallacious to say he could resist it, more so going for reinhard due to his tendency to go for the one shot.

@Celestial So Reinhard has every massive advantage he had over Ryuko, has beaten people who beat peopl who beat Ragyo, ha multiple ways to one shot on top of those massive advantages and more likle will, yet this isn't a stomp?

Back