• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Immeaaurable attack speed EE, Powernull, Reactive Evolution to ensure he has everything he needs to win, is this a joke match?

Immeaaurable attack speed EE, Powernull, Reactive Evolution to ensure he has everything he needs to win, is this a joke match?
I had a sinking feeling he was from instant death and I knew this was gonna be unfair the moment my fears were cknfirmed😭😭

If they are equal speed, Reinhard will swing his sword at the same time Yoshifumi throws his knife, no?

If they are equal speed, Reinhard will swing his sword at the same time Yoshifumi throws his knife, no?
Depends on how fast it is for Reinhard preparations to swing his sword. Yoshifumi need to manifested his knife in his hand(which take no time at all) and throw it.

Reinhard is always carrying his sword, and the EE happens as long as he swings it with genuine effort.

Equal speed where one has immeasurable attack speed is a speedstomp. Nothing Reinhard can do.

Perhaps unequalize speed so it can be a draw? Reinhard with Speed Unequal is "Baseline FTL", while Yoshi is Real+.

Equal speed where one has immeasurable attack speed is a speedstomp. Nothing Reinhard can do.
If Reinhard sword landed before the knife slipped out of Yoshifumi hand, it would be his win, no? I don't think it's a stomp when both of them have win con.

Nothing significant but he can now instant incap his opponents by glaring at them, and i wonder if his godly instincts would make him use it here or not
You mean this?

"Sleep Manipulation (Can cause people to become unconscious[9] by draining their mana"

Hmm, idk. But Yoshifumi's Super Hero Time might give him something to defend against it.

You mean this?

"Sleep Manipulation (Can cause people to become unconscious[9] by draining their mana"

Hmm, idk. But Yoshifumi's Super Hero Time might give him something to defend against it.
he can do that as well but this one is induced by his will...its basically conquerers haki

he can do that as well but this one is induced by his will...its basically conquerers haki
Yoshifumi's Super Hero Time need to encounter someone so it can give him abilitys/weapons to win. If he get blitzed(like what happen in the novel)and hit by something that instantly incap/kill him without a chance to receive abilities/weapon and use it, then he would lose.

Yoshifumi's Super Hero Time need to encounter someone so it can give him abilitys/weapons to win. If he get blitzed(like what happen in the novel)and hit by something that instantly incap/kill him without a chance to receive abilities/weapon and use it, then he would lose.
So it is a valid wincon then, alright
Btw i just started reading instant death

I see. I try using CRT+F to find resist to petrify in his profile and didn't see one, so I assume.

Anyway I still see this a stomp on Yoshifumi favor, the knife could kill Reinhart while he is still a baby or go for his parent when they're still a baby. Not only that, the knife could alter reality such as changing someone's history so I think it is not farfetch to think the Knife can go as far as to make it so Reinhart didn't awaken his power.

nah
that's a solid wincon for him, but it's not a stomp
immeasurable attack speed with relativistic+ at everything else for Yoshifumi
while Reinhard is FTL with combat speed
meaning, Reinhard is faster than Yoshifumi's reaction here

nah
that's a solid wincon for him, but it's not a stomp
immeasurable attack speed with relativistic+ at everything else for Yoshifumi
while Reinhard is FTL with combat speed
meaning, Reinhard is faster than Yoshifumi's reaction here
True. In my case I'm imagining Yoshifumi desperately throw his knife at random direction before he died to Reinhart. The knife then disappear (going back in time) changing reality, erasing Reinhardt and thus bringing Yoshifumi back alive via causal effect.

The wincon for Yoshi is to simply let go of the knife with the intention of killing Reinhart.

Back