• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yikes. Thought he'd be tougher, at least physically. Welp, might as well do something" Horus said as he took out a particularly sharp piece of wood, infusing it with pure death energy (idk wtf else to call it) and throwing it straight at Jormungandr, piercing a tiny bit of its flesh and causing it great pain but not killing it.

"Welp that's all I got" he said as he chugged an entire barrel of ale. "Man this stuff is nice"

"I thought I told it not to interfere..." Valdagyðja said to herself, "I guess my pet must learn the hard way..."

The Goddess of Power swung her kanabo, leaping into the air and swinging it at the jaw of Jormungandr before rushing at it literally head first, her horns penetrating the scales of the serpent as she utilized her Death Manipulation in tandem with it.

"NEVER TO GET IN MY WAY!" She continued, "I have waited eons in this world for worthy adversaries, and I will not let you or anyone hinder me from the battle I long for!"

"Haha! He's a rather funny individual, do you not think so as well, friend Shalor?" Belial said as he summoned his Star Hammer, softly grasping it's handle. In an instant, its size increased to match that of mount Everest.

In response to the incoming attacks, Jormungandr compressed its body down to a thin line as it twisted and turned in ways that made it seem like an abstract painting was being made on thin air.

Jormungandr dodged Horus' attack while wrapping around Belial's hammer, forcefully compressing it down to normal size while separating a part of it's body from the part used to keep Belial's hammer down to size. That separated piece of his body returned to full size as the smaller piece continued to compress the hammer.

But before it could react, Jormungandr could feel a brutal assault afflicted upon it's face and eyes, the more fragile parts of its body, by dozens and dozens of blades.

"I'm hungover as SHIT!!"​

"I thought I told it not to interfere..." Valdagyðja said to herself, "I guess my pet must learn the hard way..."

The Goddess of Power swung her kanabo, leaping into the air and swinging it at the jaw of Jormungandr before rushing at it literally head first, her horns penetrating the scales of the serpent as she utilized her Death Manipulation in tandem with it.

"NEVER TO GET IN MY WAY!" She continued, "I have waited eons in this world for worthy adversaries, and I will not let you or anyone hinder me from the battle I long for!"
Rory saw Valdagyðja attack the giant snake at the same time she did, now having sobered up, she was capable of making sense. Well, sense in the way her words were more comprehensible... "We should totally go out after we beat this giant snake to death."

''What the **** are these guys doing.'' he said waking in the bed after being drunk and sensing them.

''Care for a second round.'' the woman said.

''Aren`t you guys supposed to be scared by the fight going in?'' he asked.

''Oh please fights won`t interupt our lives. Lady Valdagyðja will protect us. So care to test out your stamina in a second round.'' she said.

''Fine.'' he said and jumped in the bed.

''What the **** are these guys doing.'' he said waking in the bed after being drunk and sensing them.

''Care for a second round.'' the woman said.

''Aren`t you guys supposed to be scared by the fight going in?'' he asked.

''Oh please fights won`t interupt our lives. Lady Valdagyðja will protect us. So care to test out your stamina in a second round.'' she said.

''Fine.'' he said and jumped in the bed.
(Moar babies!)

"And...why are you embracing me?" Valdagyðja asked in an annoyed tone, "I desire a battle, and you've kept me from one. Save your pleasantries for later."

Turning toward Rory, she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"If you believe I have interest in anyone who has not first proven themselves in battle, you are mistaken. And perhaps still drunken," She responded, turning toward Jormungandr and looking it in the eyes.

"Perhaps I killed it. Never was good with animals."

"Is that the criteria? I can do that." Rory said as she planted her feet onto Jormungander's head, brandishing one of her blades that had pierced it's eye. In one fell swoop, Rory ran the blade down the Serpent's eye and down its entire tail length after going through its rather tough neck.

Jormungandr screamed out in extreme as it's muscles and tendons were cut by Rory violently. Blood spewed into the sky, causing it to rain down as if the clouds were mixed in with it's blood as it bled out.

The snake thrashed and crashed into multiple buildings, attempting to preserve it's life through the activation of it's primal instincts at the feeling of it's impending death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jormungandr. Do you know how one truly goes to war?"

"I do not, My Lord. What brought this up?"

The man chuckled, the entrails and the organs of his many brothers and sisters spreading through his mouth and hair as if he was painting his body with his enemies as a token of victory.

"Nothing serious, it's just that this war has invited me to go into hibernation. I've been thinking of leaving a child, or well, choosing one out of the existing mortals. I will give her enormous potential."

"Hibernation, My Lord? What do you mean by hibernation?""

The man laughed once more at the question his servant posed as if he was mocking her for not figuring it out herself. The man jumped down from the mountain of corpses that reached into the stars.

"These Star Gods are boring me, Jormungandr. I require fresher blood. Therefore..."​

He released a cackle that could be heard throughout all the infinite dimensions, as he would be the first to reach beyond the realm of mere sin and become a true divinity.

"Her name will be Valdagyðja. She will be raised within a tribe of warriors, and will reach a point where she will present me with the freshest of sacrifices."

The Young Maiden could only bow down to her Blood God as he continued to speak, the trail of victims that were left in her wake from the previous battles had given her strength unimaginable.

"What would you have me do with her, My Lord?"

"Absolutely nothing. Simply watch her. Pretend to be her pet, and do not harm her."

The maiden was infuriated that she would have to act like a pet to some girl that she wouldn't even respect, but it was her master's will, and so she must obey it without fail. Her loyalty demanded it be so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must not harm this woman, the snake thought to itself... I must not fight against her, I also must not kill her, for the master's will demands that she remain alive. I will simply watch as I die..

That is all someone such as I can possibly do, for I am a humble servant. I am no final boss or grand enemy that the heroes must destroy, I can only serve my king and be done with it.

"My King... Forgive me. I do not acknowledge your chosen one."

A flash of light erupted from the snake as it violently exploded in a boom that covered the entire galaxy in flames.

Shalor took quite a few burns while Yharim seemed to only be on fire for a moment before it burnt out, some burns on his armor, Far more apparent then those on Shalor's, Eonara seemed unaffected(good fire resistance), Draedon merely dropped his forcefield, Stroheim had burns more apparent then Yharim's, Steele the same, Relanak was similar to Yharim, Ceaseless Void was completely unaffected(Passive Void manip on contact), Signus was nowhere to be seen before he phased back into reality, and Lucifer seemed completely unaffected.

"Ou- ouch..." Shalor said painfully as he regenerated

"Is that the criteria? I can do that." Rory said as she planted her feet onto Jormungander's head, brandishing one of her blades that had pierced it's eye. In one fell swoop, Rory ran the blade down the Serpent's eye and down its entire tail length after going through its rather tough neck.

Jormungandr screamed out in extreme as it's muscles and tendons were cut by Rory violently. Blood spewed into the sky, causing it to rain down as if the clouds were mixed in with it's blood as it bled out.

The snake thrashed and crashed into multiple buildings, attempting to preserve it's life through the activation of it's primal instincts at the feeling of it's impending death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jormungandr. Do you know how one truly goes to war?"

"I do not, My Lord. What brought this up?"

The man chuckled, the entrails and the organs of his many brothers and sisters spreading through his mouth and hair as if he was painting his body with his enemies as a token of victory.

"Nothing serious, it's just that this war has invited me to go into hibernation. I've been thinking of leaving a child, or well, choosing one out of the existing mortals. I will give her enormous potential."

"Hibernation, My Lord? What do you mean by hibernation?""

The man laughed once more at the question his servant posed as if he was mocking her for not figuring it out herself. The man jumped down from the mountain of corpses that reached into the stars.

"These Star Gods are boring me, Jormungandr. I require fresher blood. Therefore..."​

He released a cackle that could be heard throughout all the infinite dimensions, as he would be the first to reach beyond the realm of mere sin and become a true divinity.

"Her name will be Valdagyðja. She will be raised within a tribe of warriors, and will reach a point where she will present me with the freshest of sacrifices."

The Young Maiden could only bow down to her Blood God as he continued to speak, the trail of victims that were left in her wake from the previous battles had given her strength unimaginable.

"What would you have me do with her, My Lord?"

"Absolutely nothing. Simply watch her. Pretend to be her pet, and do not harm her."

The maiden was infuriated that she would have to act like a pet to some girl that she wouldn't even respect, but it was her master's will, and so she must obey it without fail. Her loyalty demanded it be so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must not harm this woman, the snake thought to itself... I must not fight against her, I also must not kill her, for the master's will demands that she remain alive. I will simply watch as I die..

That is all someone such as I can possibly do, for I am a humble servant. I am no final boss or grand enemy that the heroes must destroy, I can only serve my king and be done with it.

"My King... Forgive me. I do not acknowledge your chosen one."

A flash of light erupted from the snake as it violently exploded in a boom that covered the entire galaxy in flames.

((Aw that death actually seems pretty sad. Snake girl forced to act as a pet for eternity then had to watch herself slowly die cuz she couldn’t disobey her master.))

King Tiger endured the flames, putting up his forcefield around himself, while also using his power bestowal to grant force field to the citizens in the dimension, allowing them to survive the blast as well.

Belial erected a barrier of multiple layers that had been thoroughly pounded and destroyed from the blast, down to it's last layer which was barely hanging on. "That was... Dangerous to say the least."

A thick layer of steam and dust covered the area, blocking the sight of even those with the keenest of senses. Belial walked over to Shalor blowing away any steam that covered both of them.

"No, I don't feel that was the case. I could feel an enormous deal of energy swirling within Jormungandr. It surpassed everybody here, including that Goddess, and would have matched Lucifer had it allowed itself to go all out." Belial said.

"I don't know what that thing was, but if it didn't kill itself I'm sure a good deal of us would be dead beyond the very concept of the word dead by now." Belial said, letting out a sigh of relief.

Towa and Masayoshi used barriers to try and prevent themselves from suffering from the yield of the explosion, though it only had limited success. After this, Masayoshi would use her Conceptual Manipulation to remove the concept of damage from herself and all her allies.

"That was crazy..." Masayoshi said.

Meanwhile, had the Goddess of Power been drinking ale, she would have done a spit take.

"So there was someone strong enough to challenge me all along?!" She said, her voice thundering across Valhalla once more, "This insult will NOT go unpunished!"

How do you make someone who's waited for eons for a worthy opponent get ticked off beyond all measure? Tell them that what they were looking for was always there but never gave them what they wanted.

"I couldn't tell you.." Lilliana said, unharmed by the explosion due to massively enhancing her bodies strength. "I am getting some stray energy readings from the explosion, so it may still be alive somewhere. Be on guard for anything."

"If you had fought whatever that thing was, you would've died before it started! Are you mad woman!?" Belial said to the Goddess of Power, as if he was questioning her sanity.
"Even if I had died, it would have been an honorable death...." She responded, "You know nothing of the way of Valhalla. You fight until you die, and when you die, you die fighting. To die a valiant death in the heat of battle is the highest honor of any warrior, and one my might has both blessed and cursed me not to attain thus far..."

"Well, I'm a warrior of some renown you could say..." Rory said, digging herself out from a pit that she had dug nanoseconds before the explosion, sensing that it would happen.

"And that's pretty stupid, hot stuff. I don't fight to die. I fight to live and fight some more, and if I saved some people in the process then that's just the best thing."

Rory said so as if she was completely dissing the Goddess' way of living.

Back