• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(I'm back. Calm your raging hormones, everyone.)

Lightning flashed and horns sounded. The inhabitants of this realm all knew what was to come from this. Thunder billowed after the sounding instruments, and a voice of even more thunderous proportions spoke strongly.

"Come, and take up arms, for Valhalla desires to weigh the worth of the mighty who inhabit it... Those that prevail through this test of might grow in honor and strength, and become ever closer to contending with the Goddess of Might and Power herself, the Sovereign over Valhalla, Valdagyðja... Prove your worth, and fight for glory and honor!"

A massive bolt of lightning descended from the heavens revealing a tall woman, about 6'8", horns on her head, fierce yellow eyes, and tattoos over her body commemorating her victories.

"I do anticipate the day there will finally be one strong enough to challenge me..." That billowing voice now echoed from the woman, before she turned to notice the unfamiliar faces, "Hmm? Who are you imps?"

"Oh? Challengers? I suppose you are stronger than those who dwell here in Valhalla," Valdagyðja said, a smile now growing on her face as she gripped her kanabo for the first time in ages other than merely sharpening her skills, "Come now! Show me what all you can do!"

The Goddess of Power beamed, grinning ear-to-ear as yellow lightning flashed from her body. As her smile widened even further, thunder roared, and the sky turned black as clouds covered the face of Valhalla. She walked toward them, lightning emitting from her boots and cracking the ground and shaking the earth beneath her with each step, thunder rolling and echoing across the world not long afterwards. She stopped a few meters short of them, tilting her head and frowning a little before giving a decisive smirk on her face.

"Yes, a billionth of my power should do..." The Goddess of Power said, still content that there were now opponents that would make her utilize herself this much, "This should be more than enough for the lot of you. Do not disappoint me!"

Genderbent_Kaido_by_uchihajake.jpg

Rory took a nice good look at the Goddess of Power.... She was still rather shitfaced from the many many gallons of ale she had just consumed before Valdagyðja had arrived before the group, therefore-

"OhmiGoooosh..!! You. Are. So. Frickin'. Hot. Do you wanna like... Do something after we, oh I dunno, fight to the death and such? Cause bitch, you could be modeling cause those abs you get there... mwah! They're good. All I'm gonna say, the point is, let's go like out or whatever!"

Rory continued to get drunk until literally nobody could understand what she was saying, "Oh, Pandora!! Why'd you have to up and die..!? You think your better than me!? Why can't you hit a curveball!? I've done nothing with my liiiifeee!"

It was apparent to everybody that Rory was really incapable of holding her liquor.

"Tell me, goddess. How many weapons do you think you can take at once? I can cover the planet in weapons, and don't believe for a second you'd get away unscathed, whatever durability you have is meaningless to my assault." Yharim said, pulling Ea out along with his massive greatsword

As Ahriman left to go check out the town, Horus stumbled back to where the group was, slightly tipsy from what he'd drank and inadvertently avoiding the sight of Ahriman "Hey what's happening over here? Some guys are getting ready to fight? Hell yeah."

As Yharim and the others besides Rory who was still totally smashed prepared their attacks against the Goddess of Power, the ground itself began to violently erupt, an enormous string of flesh covering Yharim's portals as it dashed through the atmosphere.

"It's Jormungandr, the legendary snake!! Everybody, prepare for impact!" Yelled out the citizens of the city of Vikings as an enormous grey snake that easily dwarfed the entire planet with its body crashed into the city, sending ripples not only through the physical planet but through the universe's very space-time.

"Ugh... Who the hell is disturbin' mah personal business!?" Rory yelled out as the giant serpent pulled it's head from the ground that it had obliterated once it appeared, its breath like the grimiest of garbage, its scales rougher than any stone.

The legendary beast had a toothy grin, as if it was scouting out it's prey... It didn't specifically notice the group, but it knew that there was prey in the area, and it was hungry.

"Well that doesn't look nice." Horus said "Maybe you should sit this one out Rory, you seem, and I don't say this lightly, so drunk that if you moved you'd probably collapse immediately"

"Slaughter that wretched serp-" Yharim was cut off by a shout

"HELLO GIANT SERPANT FRIEND!"​

A massive green-armored being lept out onto a building, a massive flaming hammer in hand almost as tall as he is(15 feet), his skin was almost completely black-brown and his eyes glowed red

"Oh no- not this guy..." Lucifer said, facepalming, which was met by confusion on Yharim's end

Shalor gazed at Jormungandr and the green-clad being on the building, taking a sip of tea, albeit a little shakily

"Vulcan. The god of happiness. You would not find a more positive person in all of creation, he also dies about every two seconds because his durability is trash, this is solved by him being so damn immortal I couldn't kill him if I genuinely tried." Lucifer said

"Lets destroy the wretched serpant using him as bait then shall we?" Yharim said

“Hey Snake thing”

King Tiger jumped hundreds of feet into the air, using his gravity manipulation and leg strength to propel him upwards. Hovering right above the creature head. He sudden increases his gravity an immeasurable amount, delivering a ferocious elbow drop on the creature head using his downward momentum, the impact damaging the snake down to its individual atoms.

“I won’t let you terrorize these people!”

The snake immediately charged at Vulcan with speeds that couldn't be described by the human language, using its naturally springy body to properly itself forward even faster.

Jormungandr would've fallen for whatever trap or plan they would spring on the serpent had they continued to charge forward, but...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My Lord... I have come to request something of you. I have completed the labors that you have set upon me, and I have completed them with nothing but complete accuracy. My Lord, before you go into hiding from your kin for an untold time, will you hear my plea, and grant upon me a single wish?"

It was the request of a young maiden, the most well-versed in the Art of War across the entire multiverse. She desired a reward, but not only that, she desired any response. Anything to acknowledge her power, her loyalty, her love..

"Haha... You've done well. I'll grant upon you your wish."​

And standing above her on a throne made from the corpses of his own kin, stood a man who emanated palpable bloodlust. His desire to destroy could be felt across all the infinite worlds, and yet, one could feel that he didn't desire to make his victims suffer. For murder and death, to this man, was the ultimate form of love.

"I wish to stay here. For as long as you remain asleep, I've no purpose. Therefore, I wish to guard this holy land, and wait until your reincarnations catch up to this place. I shall leave a piece of myself so small that you couldn't even notice it, and I will guard your sacred palace."

The man released a cackle that made it seem as if he was truly out of his mind, his glistening silver hair and eyes painted in crimson complimenting his apparent desire to end everything that faced him.

"I expected this outcome, Jormungandr. I'm glad. Of course, I shall allow you to linger here, but when the time comes and you must greet me once more-"​

"I shall bring the best blood for you to feast upon, and the best opponents to quench your hunger for battle, My Lord. Your banquet will be nothing short of divine, Evil One."

For he was a King of Chaos, and it had existed within him since birth. He was meant to bring about the end of the civilization of Star Gods, to destroy his own brethren, to Kill the Earth. For that was the ultimate expression of the Daemon's love for this world.

"Let your desire beat until the end of time, my most loyal servant and warrior. I will now sleep for an eternity."

For her master had given her the opportunity to linger in the Holy Land. But such a long amount of time drove her hungry, drove her mad with ferocity. How could she have forgotten? An imminent death she saw had opened the Snake of Destruction's eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
King Tiger's elbow drop did no visible damage to the creature's scales, it didn't even flinch as smoke was coming off of its scales. It stopped it's assault towards the group and immediately changed direction, hovering in the air.

It began to show... Intelligence? Somehow, the enormous snake Jormungandr who was previously shown to be a feral beast was now showing a strategic mind far beyond what should be possible.

Using its tail to strike tiger in his abdomen, like a spear and a blade to cut through space and time itself, Jormungandr flung King Tiger into the ground as it's tail rapidly compressed.

"Don't engage." Yharim quietly said to his company "somethings wrong."

Shalor stared at the beast who had once lacked true sentience in fear, shifting behind Belial

Vulcan lept at the creature, slamming it with his massive Warhammer, dealing no damage to himself, but fire instantly consumed Jormungandr at the very touch of the Warhammer.

"We shall have fun giant serpant friend!"​

Vulcan shouted

Valdagyðja frowned, looking toward the giant snake.

"I thought I fed you earlier! Can your appetite never be quenched, my pet?" She yelled at Jormungandr, "Though I suppose that insatiable hunger is why we understand each other so well. Very well! You may satisfy your hunger, just do not interfere as I satisfy mine..."

Turning her attention back toward the group that prepared to battle against her, she smiled again.

"Clearly you underestimate me. Such a mistake could cost you your lives..." She said before looking at Rory, "Just as lacking a sober mind could also result in your demise."

(Sorry it took so long, IRL stuff.)

(EDIT: I was naturally ninja'd after taking so long to respond. Give me a moment and I'll edit the stuff....)

"Hm, a peculiar fellow we have here." Belial continued to sip his tea as he watched Jormungandr fight the group. "We also have a rather peculiar creature in our midst as well. While the Viking Lady proclaims it to be her pet, I doubt its loyalty truly lies with her."

Belial summoned a giant meteorite from thin air, "Have a taste." Belial shot it towards Jormungandr and Vulcan trillions of times the speed of light, creating an explosion that occurred as the meteorite super-heated and vaporized the quarks in the area, which produced an enormous chaotic explosion.

"Did that do it?" Jormungandr was damaged, yes. But it wasn't anything to serious, and it could be healed rather quickly as his scales put themselves back together from the intense vaporization. Vulcan on the other hand...

"Looks like I killed him. Meh, he'll be back in a few seconds." Belial said as he shrugged.

Back