• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yharim is in his throne room just ahead, he has it on his person at all times, just a touch is all you need." Lucifer replied, still speaking through Telepathy as someone who could be mistaken for a child walked into the garden and spotted Rory and was almost immediately trying to support her with ease of strength

"Whoah! Your going to need some help getting inside with those wounds, come on! Call me Shalor by the way, I hope Yharim knows what to do here though, so let's get into his throne room just ahead!" Shalor said quickly, seeming worried

(Yes that is Storm Weaver)
"I don't need help, I can walk just fine." Rory gently pushed the child away, being able to walk somewhat fine as her physical wounds were beginning to heal albeit slowly. But her spiritual wounds and the overloading of her Mystic Eyes was still something that needed to be dealt with.

She walked forward, entering Yharim's throne room and whatever divine glory the other narrator was going to piss-wank to make Yharim feel like a special character.

"Hey asswipe, I need a key."

The throne room looked as it did before with Yharim sitting on his throne

"And you couldn't just visit someone else who could make one? Or was it a particular key you wanted?" Yharim said calmly as Shalor moved into the room after them silently
"No, like, a white key. Lucy said it was white, and that you always had it on your person. Gimme."

She held her hand out, beckoning Yharim to give her the key she required.

Yharim got up from his throne and walked over to Rory and Urial

"I'm not about to give it to you, honesty I don't even know it's origins, it's just something I have always had." Yharim said as he summoned the key into his hand in a white glow, it was a very strange key, glowering gold and white, it almost seemed angelic. It was an X-shaped key with strange work depicted on it

"I wonder how this will work." Yharim said calmly as Lucifer's voice sounded in Rory's head once again

"Touch it. That is all you need."

Rory was sent flying into the wall, not even scratching it as a white light causing her unimaginable pain but healing her at the same time, being kept conscious all the while

Lucifer's voice sounded through the room, completely amused "If you had just touched it would have healed you instantly, but trying to grab it makes it react in that way!"

Yharim desummoned the key as Rory was healing "Interesting..." Yharim's voice was full of interest as he watched and Shalor waited, not twitching an eye as he watched Rory get healed

(She never attempted to even harm the key, she just grabbed it lol.)

"This is... Woah..!, God, this is amazing and so horrible at the same god damn time..!" Rory was sort of a *********. She stumbled back onto the ground, shaking as she leaned onto a wall. It was still unimaginably painful, but it also sort of turned her on so she could deal without screaming her ass off.

"Woo... Alright, thanks for the key! This is horribly painful, so I'm gonna go lay down for a few dozen hours."

(She never attempted to even harm the key, she just grabbed it lol.)

"This is... Woah..!, God, this is amazing and so horrible at the same god damn time..!" Rory was sort of a *********. She stumbled back onto the ground, shaking as she leaned onto a wall. It was still unimaginably painful, but it also sort of turned her on so she could deal without screaming her ass off.

"Woo... Alright, thanks for the key! This is horribly painful, so I'm gonna go lay down for a few dozen hours."
(Yep)

"Your welcome. Now goodbye." Yharim said as Rory and Urial were warped back to Earth

"That went about as well as expected!" Shalor said, relieved
(Rory, Urial, and Dark God/Lucifer went into Yharim's realm to heal Rory after she was injured fighting the nazi dude)
(Correction: Lucifer isn't there)

Back