• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Schreiber ignored Lucifer's comment, not really caring about what anyone had to say at the time. For he had some work to do...
cc73fe0040e9de6ad645ddddbe16266e.png

"SIEG HEEEEEEEIIIIIILLLL!!!!"​

The ashen demon crossed the speed of light in an instant, ramming into both Rory and King Tiger with such ferocity that they were blown apart from each other. The wrestler wasn't the one that The Devil wanted to crush now, it was that woman... That monkey... She'd been touching him, putting her hands on him. It was an unforgivable action.

"...Shit."

She'd barely dodged his next onslaught of attacks. She couldn't use her eyes at full capacity, so she had to use those split-second movements such as kicking off the ground right before the bike had hit her, while also using the air pressure created from the beast's dash to propel herself away. She hadn't any idea how long this would last though.

The beast pulled out two guns, a Luger P08, and a Mauser C96. He let out a howl of death as he pulled the trigger to each gun, releasing a stream of tens of thousands of bullets. Rory could easily dodge and deflect these projectiles, she'd dealt with worse before, but these were different... They'd bounce off the air, teleport randomly, split into more bullets from a single bullet, these bullets did everyone they could to make sure they hit their target.

She'd definitely gotten hit a couple of times by bullets that shaved off pieces of her very soul. She knew getting a direct hit on him without the element of surprise now that he was focused on her was beyond the impossible. So... She had to latch onto the bike somehow.

"Huh..?" The beast was perplexed, why was she just standing there? She knew if she took a direct collision her soul would be reduced to nothing, so why? Well, she was confident in her defense. She focused all her energy on her stomach, knowing that this collision was going to kill her had she not strengthened herself..

"It's over!" Schreiber crashed into the woman's stomach, expecting to turn her soul into nothing, but... She'd survived, just barely, and she'd grabbed onto the bike's seat with her bare hand, pulling herself up as the g-force and ever-increasing density of the air around her crushed her body. She sat behind Schreiber on the bike,

"Ready to go for a ride, big boy?" It was impossible-

"DON'T TOUCH MEEEEE!!!!!" The boy could've used his guns to pump her full of holes, but she was wrapping her arms around his stomach to pull them close, and he couldn't shoot her down at this distance without letting go of the handles, causing the bike to fall over. Schreiber began to speed up, flying into the air and straight out of the Earth's atmosphere.

He sped through multiple solar systems, crashing through planets and moons as he traveled through the universe at speeds that defied description. Soon, the Devil would drag all of creation into the abyss.

"« Fahr' hin, Waihalls lenchtende Welt
Zarfall' in Staub deine stolze Burg!"

The bike began to creek and bend, wrapping around both Schreiber and Rory who was unfortunately caught up in the ignition of the beast's Valhalla as it landed back onto Earth.

"Leb' wohl, prangende Gotterpracht
End' in Wonne, du ewig Geschlecht!"

End of the Earth, death to the sub humans, ride faster than all creation...

"BRIAH!"

IZNPd9I.png

"Niflheimr Fenriswolf! »"

(Sorry this took so long, I was sort of having to much fun lol.)

As the beast activated his ultimate ability, Rory's grip on Schreiber lessened immensely as the g-force increased to an entirely new level. She had to find a way to halt his movement, and the only way to do that was to just outright destroy the bike...

Rory slowly raised her hand, holding a small dagger in hand. She turned her head to the bike's engine, and with all her force, stabbed into the engine and succeeded. Although, the act of moving her arm under such pressure completely destroyed it and a large portion of her body, shaving away even more of her soul. "Have a nice ride, dumbass!" She let go of Schreiber, being flung off the bike and into the atmosphere as the engine lit up...

"....Huh?" The vanargandr exploded violently.

(And that's why I said 'until she inevitably comes back'. She's gonna come back and then run someone over or something and eradicate their soul while doing so. At least that's what I'm guessing.)
(Ok. First off, Schreiber is a dude since I now know who you're referring to. Second off, the one who got flung into space was Rory after she let go of the bike.)

Rory lands on the ground, coughing up a large chunk of blood. "I want you to know that this doesn't mean we're friends..." She said to Lucifer as she lay bleeding on the ground.

Schreiber held his destroyed bike by what was left of the handle, "Ah..." He fell to the ground, his body slowly dissipating into energy. Revealing someone else...
9655283ba9083f25b52278a016a7ecaa.jpg

Rory stared at the man. "Gaia? ****, is that what you look like behind the mask? ****, your hot." The man chuckled, removing the blindfold. "Thanks for the compliment. Seems you just barely beat Schreiber."

(As someone who's friends refuse to stop talking about how hot Gojo is, I kind of expected you to say that when I saw the picture)

Urial flies in. "Hey guys! I saw an explosion. Is everything okay...." he said, looking around "And that's Gaia... damn he's hot. I thought he'd be a ******* gremlin under that mask"

Rory lands on the ground, coughing up a large chunk of blood. "I want you to know that this doesn't mean we're friends..." She said to Lucifer as she lay bleeding on the ground.

Schreiber held his destroyed bike by what was left of the handle, "Ah..." He fell to the ground, his body slowly dissipating into energy. Revealing someone else...
9655283ba9083f25b52278a016a7ecaa.jpg

Rory stared at the man. "Gaia? ****, is that what you look like behind the mask? ****, your hot." The man chuckled, removing the blindfold. "Thanks for the compliment. Seems you just barely beat Schreiber."
"I would expect nothing less." Lucifer said calmly

"It must be time for you to visit the Golden Dickwad." Ceaseless Void said as a rip in reality opened up to Relanak's pocket dimension

"You may meet the Bitchy Assassin and the young little shit. Tell them to go **** themselves for me." Ceaseless said after he finished ripping the hole in reality

Ceaseless turned its body to Kill-Gaia "If you are going in there as well I recommend that you dont attack anyone like a dumbass."

Ceaseless then turned to Urial "Damn Magnus the bitch-looking wolf-******. I wouldn't recommend going in there yourself."

"Considering how well my fight with Eonara went... yeah I'm not going in there unless I want to ******* die... meh might as well make my life interesting. LEEROY JENKINS!" Urial shouted as he jumped through the tear in reality.

"I would expect nothing less." Lucifer said calmly

"It must be time for you to visit the Golden Dickwad." Ceaseless Void said as a rip in reality opened up to Relanak's pocket dimension

"You may meet the Bitchy Assassin and the young little shit. Tell them to go **** themselves for me." Ceaseless said after he finished ripping the hole in reality

Ceaseless turned its body to Kill-Gaia "If you are going in there as well I recommend that you dont attack anyone like a dumbass."

Ceaseless then turned to Urial "Damn Magnus the bitch-looking wolf-******. I wouldn't recommend going in there yourself."
"Yeah Yeah, eat my ass you cracked-up-looking mirror. If you ever talk to me again I'll take that cardboard box-sized shit-space you call a void and turn it inside out to time paradox you out of this dimensional plane you idiotic ass-wipe. " Gaia had also dabbled in the art of insults.

"Ohhhhh..! Burn- Bu-r..n.!" Rory had attempted to fuel the fire but was stumped by choking on her own blood.

Yeah Yeah, eat my ass you cracked-up-looking mirror. If you ever talk to me again I'll take that cardboard box-sized shit-space you call a void and turn it inside out to time paradox you out of this dimensional plane you idiotic ass-wipe. " Gaia had also dabbled in the art of insults.

"Ohhhhh..! Burn- Bu-r..n.!" Rory had attempted to fuel the fire but was stumped by choking on her own blood.
"That wouldn't Paradox me that would just blow up the universe, which being deader then dead wouldn't be in line with your ******* goals now would it? But I suppose that trying to save humanity and the dreams has gone well now has it?" Ceaseless responded with no change in attitude

"Now get through the damn portal before I turn you and your shitty goals into nothingness."

"Dude, my name is literally Kill-Earth, I couldn't give two ***** about humanity or its existence. I just leveled the surface of the planet. Take a hint, the chances of you beating me in a fight by yourself are as little as your stupid void." Rory forced herself to stand, grabbing Gaia's shoulder.

"Alright big boy, chill out." Gaia turned to Rory, smirking. "Hey there, Rory. You don't look so hot. How's Pandora doing?" Rory shrugged, "We're pretty much dating now." Gaia then started laughing.

"I knew that ship would sail as soon as I saw your first confrontation! Congrats!" Rory scratched her head. "Thank those weird nerds who made this nightmare, not me. You've also changed, you haven't tried to murder everyone."

"Meh, not in the mood. Schreiber murdered my fill. But let's not worry about that, let's talk about your and Pandora's newfound relationship after we get this healed up." Rory then looked down at her wounds.

"Oh, yeah. Hey Lucy, mind healing me up?" She pointed to Lucy, asking him to heal her.

"And it would be mutually assured destruction. I literally just said that Save-Earth." Ceaseless said without a Change of attitude again

"I think the White Key can cover that just fine Rory!" Lucifer said as he tilted his head toward the portal, not even having moved from his throne

Rory saw a garden that could only be described as beautiful with the plants glowing around her and (I assume) Kill-Gaia, they stood on a stone pathway that led into Yharim's throne room, though it clearly wasn't the real version of Yharim's temple, the sky was a purple-hued color

"now where is the fun in that?" Lucifer's voice sounded in Rory's mind

(Gaia is still outside.)

"Yeah whatever, I have 0 interest in whatever your planning. My only fun is doing whatever I damn well please, and that's enough. And right now, I want this enormous hole out of my torso and out of my soul. Now, where's this 'white key' you were talking about?" Rory did admire the scenary, but was still mostly concerned with her own personal health.

"Yharim is in his throne room just ahead, he has it on his person at all times, just a touch is all you need." Lucifer replied, still speaking through Telepathy as someone who could be mistaken for a child walked into the garden and spotted Rory and was almost immediately trying to support her with ease of strength

"Whoah! Your going to need some help getting inside with those wounds, come on! Call me Shalor by the way, I hope Yharim knows what to do here though, so let's get into his throne room just ahead!" Shalor said quickly, seeming worried

(Yes that is Storm Weaver)

"This is just my shape-shifting, may as well have a fully physical form if I am going to engage in combat. Also calling me Lucifer is fine, which is a stereotypical name but there is an uncreative bitch RolePlaying so there that." Lucifer replied

(Yes I have to do the self-deprecation lol)

Back