• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question regarding OOO's powers

Hi, just finished watching the series, I have a problem trying to understand how his Void, EE, and Conceptual works.

I've seen that many Kamen Rider supporters always brought these powers up to debate, but I don't know how it work in the show, can someone show me the feats about these powers?

For the question "How does his void manip work" : All attack of Putotyra combo (Or the koryu Greeed) carries the void attribute. And i'm personally dont see it as EE, more like just a way for Eiji to ignore durability and crush the conceptual bodies like core medals.

Also, this also shown in the final episode. the combined power six purple core medals hit Maki so hard, it created a blackhole-like crack in reality and BFR anything it sucked into the future.

Rather than questioning Eiji hax, i more opened on question about Kouta in character using majority of his hax very rarely, like really my Gaim vs Naru giving me a headache right now because that >:"v

And why are you posting that here?

I mean it literally have no bearing in this thread.

Could have at least post it in Kamen Rider discussion you know?

Also, there's a possibility that the core medals are conceptual essense of "self" of the greeeds. As we seen in the KR OOO novel when King OOO take the core medals from the King of Birds (Completed Ankh), he feel like something make him "himself" has taken from him. But this however, happened in Completed Ankh's dream before he awakened as a Greeed so i dont know how trustworthy is this.

In the next moment, I felt a disgusting feeling run through my body. The human had thrust their right hand into my back. The hand squirmed inside me, as if searching for something.

"Come now. Dreaming time is over."

The human was plundering for the very thing that made me me. I didn't know what a medal was, but that's what my intuition told me. I couldn't control my fear, and it had only grown bigger and bigger. But I couldn't just abandon my pride as king and cry out, could I?

Immediately after I thought that, my self-control was crushed. My body began to fall apart. My beak! My talons! My wings! Each of them crumbled and became medals.

Without my talons, I could no longer fight….
Without my wings, I could no longer fly….

"This is it. I am not longer a king. I am no longer myself."

I was falling apart. I began to fall headfirst. I tried to flap my wings, before forgetting I no longer had them. Clang, clang, clang. The sound of metal clanging hurt my ears.

"What an unpleasant sound…"

Clang, clang, clang. That was the sound of me dying.

Suddenly, I looked in astonishment. The scenery that was beautiful just a moment ago was now burning to ashes before my eyes.

That shining blue scenery…
That scenery brimming with vitality…

It was all dying out before my eyes.

At the same time, my heart was filled with emotion. What was this? This emotion…

I perhaps you'd call it a feeling of loss. Loss? Not only that, it was a feeling of wanting to regain something. I wanted to taste that feeling of satisfaction once more.
Once more.
Once more.

So, I began to scream at the human.
Give it back! Give it back! Give it back!
~ Kamen rider OOO novel chapter 1 Source

It is because that is what Greeed is. They ARE desire given form. When they start out, they are content, they are full. Their whole desire is there.

But once one of their Core is taken out. There is now a hole, a void in their desire that need to be filled.

Just one more thing, in case of anyone in the future want to ask about Eiji's void hax, we can just link our answer to thead. So about Eiji's void hax can only null the "desires" :

As we saw in the show, EVERYTHING is made up of desires (cell medals), this is shown multiple times when Yummies and Greeed transmute stuffs that human desire into cell medals. and in the end of the series, The Medal Vessel absorb the world around it as cell medals, which can tell us that as long as it's desired, it's made up from cell medals. If Putotyra can turn all those desires into the void, then sure as hell it's can ignore durability with that void hax

Back