• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi General Discussion VIII: Why am I even still apart of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also applies for pages' format.

All right, I'll adress those points one at a time.

1) Madoka Magica isn't a dead franchise at all, as it is one of the most used verses in debates.

2) Even if this is visited by 5 or 8 people, it's still considered piracy.

3) As I said before, renders and scans can be used, but the whole mangas are forbidden.

No where does it say you can plagurize a page's format or content.

Not really?... There was a resurgence here, but outside of wikia and vsbattles it hasn't.

Again, said 5 or 8 people are doing it just to obtain scans, nothing more. Just a quick look shows you've probably done the same to the anime for example.

Where did you get the scans? Becuase 99% of the time, its through sources such as these.

1) A bureaucrat of this wiki says otherwise and allowed it as long as they give credit to VSBW.

2) In my country and city I know a lot of Madoka Magica fans.

3) You can't really know their intentions. It's possible they use them for their own benefits.

4) Scans can also be available through the original mangas.

@Drago and Homu he basically has a problem with how we get our scans, if I'm understanding right.

@ZeroTwo64

1) He also asked Ant first, and these were made by active vsbattles members, akin to joke battles wiki and fc/oc.

2) And these fans also happen to be in vsbattles, in this exact thread?

3) Literally everyone here already has the manga, can't legally access them, or doesn't care for PMMM.

4) Without making every normal user pay for the manga? No, it isn't possible. Unless we straight up rip it off from official sources... which would be the exact same thing.

1) If you read the whole conversation, you can see that it is also for wikis that are unrelated to VSBW.

2) That's irrelevant. I replied you saying that I know lots of Madoka Magica fans, because you said that the PMMM franchise is dead in west. If they are on VSBW or not, that's not relevant to your statement.

3) Well, just a few messages ago, two users claimed that they can't buy the mangas in their country, so they read them here. I don't think that everyone here has the original mangas.

4) There are lots of scans on google. You can freely choose the page you want and use it here, and that's not considered illegal, because the user is still curious about the rest of the manga and can buy it.

1. Which one isn't an offshoot again? Because all the ones the conversation listed we're from vsb members.

2. If you see the original version of my point, it was relevant because it broke down how little people actually come to this thread.

3. I know that Kal and I do, which is 4 out of the 7 regulars here? The other 3 usually come to shitpost or talk stats so it covers everyone.

4. ...You must realize those scans come from these sites right? They're singled out because someone used these sites to do so, literally the exact same thing we're doing.

1) If you had read the post, you would have known that OB wiki is one of them.

2) You said that the Madoka franchise is dead, so I provided you it isn't true. You also contraddicted yourself, because you said that Madoka Magica is popular on VSBW and other VS sites.

3) That's still irrelevant, because the original action is illegal. It doesn't matter how many members visit it. Even if it was visited by 0 members, the fact to publish that link isn't legal. It can be possible that other members (other than those 7) visit it but they don't write anything.

4) You're practically saying that since other people do illegal things, you can do the same.

If you really care about the whole copyright thing, then why mention this now?

You didn't say anything before even though the links were already there since pretty much the beginning of this general discussion thread.

Mami = Elisa >>> Tart >>> Witch Lapin's durability >>> Lapin's durability = Kyoko's AP (Decently below her own durability)

Alternatively

Mami >>> False Kyoko >> Ophelia >>> Kyoko's dura = Patricia

No idea with the new feats they should scale from

@Schnee / Kal

Well Mami should be able to scale from her Low 7-B feat.

@ZeroTwo64

1. And?...

2. Meanwhile, you dropped the context of the question. It was to show how small the amount of people actually enter this thread. I can quote it if you want?

3. There isn't anyone else here that's actively reading the side stories of PMMM tho.

4. No, what I'm saying is that you got your scans essentially the same way we did. You're basically arguing from a 'Do what I say, not what I do".

I assumed that due to the rather silly nature of the post that it was a joke

Since it apparently wasn't.

Making a profile for Adult Mami is redundant as it's the exact same Mami but older

??

You do remember I have a blog for these kinda things right? Not sure what you're on about.

SomebodyData said:
??
You do remember I have a blog for these kinda things right? Not sure what you're on about.
Responded w this, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back