• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Human Scaling Discussion (I an't afraid of no ghost!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that Tucker's the nerd of the group. Don't even think there's any technology in Danny Phantom that increase intelligence. It should just be extraordinary genius, yeah

This isn't true, it's just that the problem becomes more self-evident with higher ratings. Every single human being 4-A is about as dumb as them being 2-C.
To you, you say it's dumb, but that's literally how the show scales the humans, their aren't actually ordinary humans given their feats of physically fighting ghosts on their own.

Also, minor recommendation. For Tucker's intelligence, I would just remove the "Average, Extraordinary Genius with Technology" part to straight up "Extraordinary Genius". I know that isn't related to the thread, but his feats are more than enough to warrant that
That's fine. I'm about to update the profile so I'll do that.

Well, I finished Tucker's profile update (Tucker Foley). I'll start working on the others along with finishing up the last ghosts that still need updates to 2-A.

I shall close this now but first, I thank everyone who commented and gave their thoughts. I appropriate it, I'm happy this issue has been settled and in a way the humans that scaled still do through tech and have their own feats which is better than just full blown downgrade to 10-B like I originally suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back