• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I proppose to create diferent profiles of EPBF 5 versions of matt,lance,anna,natalie and no legs.

Because EPBF5 is a reboot with a diferent story and diferent feats, even when all EPBF reboot after each other they are soft reboots as they stil continue to happen the events in previous game except EPBF5

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral

Last edited:
Only thing that changes is the story, powers and stuff are still carried over, ebf 5 being a key is enough imo.

Only thing that changes is the story, powers and stuff are still carried over, ebf 5 being a key is enough imo.
No not really you still have to gain all powers back and pretty sure some power changes + they have enough feats to make a seperated page like TS naruto or DBS goku

The current page has 4 keys.
And EPBF5 would have diferent keys for each parts of the game and start far weaker (pretty sure than the biggest feat before the lancer figth is like 9-A to 8-B) What i am saying is that they start far weaker

There's pages with 20 keys on the site. Splitting a page is really optional when it comes to organization purposes.

Giving EPBF5 profiles a diferent page definetly will help making the profiles look cleaner tho

And EPBF5 would have diferent keys for each parts of the game and start far weaker (pretty sure than the biggest feat before the lancer figth is like 9-A to 8-B) What i am saying is that they start far weaker
by that logic ebf 1-4 might as well have lower end keys for each part of the game they go at, which we don't have cause this would lead to matt having several profiles one for ebf 1-4, another for ebf5, and another for brawl royale. I don't find it really necessary to make a whole new profile for it cause you haven't really shown any different feats in ebf 5 that wouldn't just be unnecessary copy pasta you could just find in ebf 1-4. like this 9-A to 8-B feat you brought up but haven't even said or shown what it is and it doesn't help that is sounds like a feat you eyeballed but not really calced it. also, if we used the "they start far weaker at the start" type of logic ebf 4 would been it's own profile since they fight much weaker enemies that a post ebf3 cast would of just soloed with negative diff. which even then early eb3 was the only time they were actually stated to be weakened storywise and not game mechanic wise like in eb4. so i'm opposed just due to it being unnecessary and bad for organizing the profiles.

by that logic ebf 1-4 might as well have lower end keys for each part of the game they go at, which we don't have cause this would lead to matt having several profiles one for ebf 1-4, another for ebf5, and another for brawl royale. I don't find it really necessary to make a whole new profile for it cause you haven't really shown any different feats in ebf 5 that wouldn't just be unnecessary copy pasta you could just find in ebf 1-4. like this 9-A to 8-B feat you brought up but haven't even said or shown what it is and it doesn't help that is sounds like a feat you eyeballed but not really calced it. also, if we used the "they start far weaker at the start" type of logic ebf 4 would been it's own profile since they fight much weaker enemies that a post ebf3 cast would of just soloed with negative diff. which even then early eb3 was the only time they were actually stated to be weakened storywise and not game mechanic wise like in eb4. so i'm opposed just due to it being unnecessary and bad for organizing the profiles.
You misunderstand my argument. I said that i wanted to make EPBF5 profiles because is the only game that a reboot is visible in it (is explained but still), that would still explain the diferent low feats and the rampup scaling of the feats. Also EPBF4 is a direct contiunation to 3 so they should scale

Oh also deku got a diferent profiles for only one arc where he only gets 1 hax and only one key so having a potential profile with far more content being rejected is kinda unfair

TDLR: EPBF5 is diferent enough, and the others are direct contiunations of each other game referencing it (like the mushroom incident)

You misunderstand my argument. I said that i wanted to make EPBF5 profiles because is the only game that a reboot is visible in it (is explained but still), that would still explain the diferent low feats and the rampup scaling of the feats.
The issue with that is that we never made any lower end feats like that for even ebf3 which would have those lower end rampup feats but no we just skip to the final boss cause the lower end feats aren't really worth putting down anything.
Also EPBF4 is a direct contiunation to 3 so they should scale
Well, the same continuation where Matt at the beginning is struggling to one shot a featless bee that would of been one shot by a ebf3 Matt. So any type of scaling that's not a final boss would be too inconsistent do to enemie upscaling making making a large up and down bell curve when ever a enemie does a feat that gets trounced by a feat the player does off a skill that's used against those same enemies which for early game is too easy to start cluttering up inconsistencies off a lower level enemie in the end game not getting one shot or still doing 1% damage.
TDLR: EPBF5 is diferent enough, and the others are direct contiunations of each other game referencing it (like the mushroom incident)
I still say it's a unnecessary request for extra clutter pages that would just exist to put in a whole bunch of minor feats we wouldn't even bother putting into a page. Plus ebf 1-4 literally still exist in ebf5 through the data bunker a near late game area with prior game eniemes that would punch a fat hole in the scaling cause you'd have to make up assumptions that'd only be explainable through game mechanics for why these prior game enemies are even able to damage to the players.

The issue with that is that we never made any lower end feats like that for even ebf3 which would have those lower end rampup feats but no we just skip to the final boss cause the lower end feats aren't really worth putting down anything.
No not really the low level water thing of matt is atleast Wall level, is obvious than the game atleast have higher feats as the game goes (compare lance nuclear bomb vs god cat genkidama)

Well, the same continuation where Matt at the beginning is struggling to one shot a featless bee that would of been one shot by a ebf3 Matt. So any type of scaling that's not a final boss would be too inconsistent do to enemie upscaling making making a large up and down bell curve when ever a enemie does a feat that gets trounced by a feat the player does off a skill that's used against those same enemies which for early game is too easy to start cluttering up inconsistencies off a lower level enemie in the end game not getting one shot or still doing 1% damage.
That is obviously game mechanics, EPBF5 feats are based on actual feats (limit breaks and spells damn there is even a statement of destroying a country at the begining)

Also we dont consider that type of "stats reboot" canon, because by that logic samus should be downgraded

I still say it's a unnecessary request for extra clutter pages that would just exist to put in a whole bunch of minor feats we wouldn't even bother putting into a page. Plus ebf 1-4 literally still exist in ebf5 through the data bunker a near late game area with prior game eniemes that would punch a fat hole in the scaling cause you'd have to make up assumptions that'd only be explainable through game mechanics for why these prior game enemies are even able to damage to the players.
Pages like deku final act have far far less possible content than EPBF5 tho

No not really the low level water thing of matt is atleast Wall level, is obvious than the game atleast have higher feats as the game goes (compare lance nuclear bomb vs god cat genkidama)
The same skills and abilities being slapped against the cosmic gigalith and the devourer who are uni+ in there scaling. So slapping a this skill or attack from anything that's not big end game boss is pointless if not irrelevant cause those attacks would have to upscale to do any damage.
That is obviously game mechanics, EPBF5 feats are based on actual feats (limit breaks and spells damn there is even a statement of destroying a country at the begining)
If your going off of limit breaks and spells then you'd run into obviously run into a early game natalie that grinded for a early game supernova or blackhole since those limit breaks are hindered just do to game mechanics and not story progression which would make any other skill redundant in damage. And then you have pulsar which makes a neutron star and it's a casual spell a early game natalie can just learn in ebf5 since the ap point cost that's dirt cheap enough for a early game natalie to learn. Plus the energy need to create a star of that size would insta power cliff over ever early game skill. Since pulsars can reach over 500 billion Kelvins which calcing for radiation energy would already be having a planet to possibly dwarf star level results off of barely one square meter that'd make going through all that effort to make these small bite sized feats with no real hard numbers to where they fit in comparison is really just pointless.

The same skills and abilities being slapped against the cosmic gigalith and the devourer who are uni+ in there scaling. So slapping a this skill or attack from anything that's not big end game boss is pointless if not irrelevant cause those attacks would have to upscale to do any damage.
... that doesnt make any sense

1. I am trying to say that the characters get stronger
2. They obviously dont scale to the destroyer at the beggining of the game
3. Those skills scales to the potenty of the character (And there are stronger versions of the skill)

If your going off of limit breaks and spells then you'd run into obviously run into a early game natalie that grinded for a early game supernova or blackhole since those limit breaks are hindered just do to game mechanics and not story progression which would make any other skill redundant in damage. And then you have pulsar which makes a neutron star and it's a casual spell a early game natalie can just learn in ebf5 since the ap point cost that's dirt cheap enough for a early game natalie to learn. Plus the energy need to create a star of that size would insta power cliff over ever early game skill. Since pulsars can reach over 500 billion Kelvins which calcing for radiation energy would already be having a planet to possibly dwarf star level results off of barely one square meter that'd make going through all that effort to make these small bite sized feats with no real hard numbers to where they fit in comparison is really just pointless.
Yeah but those skills are supposed to get later on the game (like terrarian being able to get end of pre harmode stuff without getting more than 4 bosses, is obvious that we should use the logical progression of the game)

TDLR for the last point: The wiki alredy have treathed games with more grave cases of "free progresion"

... that doesnt make any sense

1. I am trying to say that the characters get stronger
2. They obviously dont scale to the destroyer at the beggining of the game
3. Those skills scales to the potenty of the character (And there are stronger versions of the skill)
Then you have like no real premise to say that ebf5 should be it's own separate profile since your saying the skills scale to the potency of the character and not the character scaling to the skills AP or DC since even limit breaks also fall under this.
Yeah but those skills are supposed to get later on the game (like terrarian being able to get end of pre harmode stuff without getting more than 4 bosses, is obvious that we should use the logical progression of the game)
This still doesn't disprove early game skills like pulsar making scaling anything thing lower than it instantly redundant interms of this early game progression.
TDLR for the last point: The wiki alredy have treathed games with more grave cases of "free progresion"
Well that only really proves my point that natalie would power creep the early game with this same skill that's been in every game where she could use it.
My final point is that the ebf5 key is good where it is and there isn't a valid reason to chuck it into separate profile just to cram filler feats that didn't bother getting the light of day to be calced or even considered at all.

Then you have like no real premise to say that ebf5 should be it's own separate profile since your saying the skills scale to the potency of the character and not the character scaling to the skills AP or DC since even limit breaks also fall under this
A character does a feat via a skill so he scales to the skill if the skill was done physically

This still doesn't disprove early game skills like pulsar making scaling anything thing lower than it instantly redundant interms of this early game progression.
I dont think the wiki accepts pulsar as the wiki, as it doesnt have enough evidence to act like a real neutron star

Well that only really proves my point that natalie would power creep the early game with this same skill that's been in every game where she could use it.
My final point is that the ebf5 key is good where it is and there isn't a valid reason to chuck it into separate profile just to cram filler feats that didn't bother getting the light of day to be calced or even considered at all.
What? okay so the character scales to Dwarf star instead of wall level, that doesnt change my points that they have differents feats (also read my second argument) AND it would be a outlier anyway (most of his feats around are betwen 9-B to High 7-C)

A character does a feat via a skill so he scales to the skill if the skill was done physically
Except that's ignoring that magic durability is a thing in this verse that can't be ignored since one nuke is magic based attack while oblivion is physical to section of certain skills just due to being physical only further complicates what counts as scaling to skills.
I dont think the wiki accepts pulsar as the wiki, as it doesnt have enough evidence to act like a real neutron star
You have black holes and supernovas as limit breaks in this verse. Pulling a suspension of disbelief that pulsar wouldn't be a star would be ridiculous when two limits breaks come from the result of stars.
What? okay so the character scales to Dwarf star instead of wall level, that doesnt change my points that they have differents feats (also read my second argument) AND it would be a outlier anyway (most of his feats around are betwen 9-B to High 7-C)
What I'm saying is that it's unnecessary to add any of this cause it's all be the same copy paste stuff you'd just slap on the efb1-4 page if it's off just skills which would make these additional profiles more redundant cause they could just be prior game skill scaling not ebf5 skill scaling cause none of the skills you mentioned are unique to enough to ebf5 to warnn't a split when they're practically the same animations you'd find in the prior games. I'm say the keys with end game boss only scaling is more easier to organize as one whole profile than separated up profiles with redundant feats that aren't unique enough in the beginning that you can't just easy copy paste on to the prior.

Except that's ignoring that magic durability is a thing in this verse that can't be ignored since one nuke is magic based attack while oblivion is physical to section of certain skills just due to being physical only further complicates what counts as scaling to skills.
Refering that if they tank it or they do it physically then they should scale to it (like lancer bomb who they can tank it by being some metres away from the bomb, also helps than the bomb isnt purely magical because you know... radiation)

You have black holes and supernovas as limit breaks in this verse. Pulling a suspension of disbelief that pulsar wouldn't be a star would be ridiculous when two limits breaks come from the result of stars.
The blackholes have stuff backing it up, the pulsar doesnt and dont bring suspension of disbeliefs, the wiki has clear rules regarding this type of stuff.

What I'm saying is that it's unnecessary to add any of this cause it's all be the same copy paste stuff you'd just slap on the efb1-4 page if it's off just skills which would make these additional profiles more redundant cause they could just be prior game skill scaling not ebf5 skill scaling cause none of the skills you mentioned are unique to enough to ebf5 to warnn't a split when they're practically the same animations you'd find in the prior games. I'm say the keys with end game boss only scaling is more easier to organize as one whole profile than separated up profiles with redundant feats that aren't unique enough in the beginning that you can't just easy copy paste on to the prior.
Not really??? Making a profiles would work as a obvious cleanup, and i alredy say that EPBF5 is different enough to work as his own page

Refering that if they tank it or they do it physically then they should scale to it (like lancer bomb who they can tank it by being some metres away from the bomb, also helps than the bomb isnt purely magical because you know... radiation)
Even though I brought up radiation calculation with pulsar.
The blackholes have stuff backing it up, the pulsar doesnt and dont bring suspension of disbeliefs, the wiki has clear rules regarding this type of stuff.
What clear rules are you even talking about, and you are bringing up suspension of disbelief as saying the blackhole has more evidence of being a black hole but assuming stuff like supernova and pulsar don't get the same treatment cause they don't have statements backing even though they have scientific backings as resulted catalyst that come from stars like the blackhole.
Not really??? Making a profiles would work as a obvious cleanup, and i alredy say that EPBF5 is different enough to work as his own page
It's not really cleaning up if the literal end game key with the very ending of ebf5 makes it even more redundant to make ebf5 it's own page cause it would just become composite ebf at the end since all the memories and experience from all the prior games comes back to them anyway. Any bit of small differences you could say to warrant a new page get instantly flushed down the toilet cause it's stops being a soft reboot in the end and goes back to being all one single continuity with all the prior progression from the previous games overriding any early to mid game scaling you could bring up for ebf5. So you'd just be making your own composite ebf at the end that just has ebf5 slapped on the profile title that's a exact 100% copy paste waste of time to make.

What saying is that ebf5 has nothing important or different enough that you can't replicate in prior games through the same skills with out the late game ebf5 key just absorbing the all the keys from the other page into itself making it instantly pointless to even make for the sake of clean up.

Even though I brought up radiation calculation with pulsar.
??? the game doesnt mention radiation tho, and it would be a outliers anyways as EPBF5 is a reboot with diferent feats.

What clear rules are you even talking about, and you are bringing up suspension of disbelief as saying the blackhole has more evidence of being a black hole but assuming stuff like supernova and pulsar don't get the same treatment cause they don't have statements backing even though they have scientific backings as resulted catalyst that come from stars like the blackhole.

You have to complete these rules atleast and dont bring "muh suspension of disbelief" i didnt create the rules, the wiki did (or ants in this case)

It's not really cleaning up if the literal end game key with the very ending of ebf5 makes it even more redundant to make ebf5 it's own page cause it would just become composite ebf at the end since all the memories and experience from all the prior games comes back to them anyway. Any bit of small differences you could say to warrant a new page get instantly flushed down the toilet cause it's stops being a soft reboot in the end and goes back to being all one single continuity with all the prior progression from the previous games overriding any early to mid game scaling you could bring up for ebf5. So you'd just be making your own composite ebf at the end that just has ebf5 slapped on the profile title that's a exact 100% copy paste waste of time to make.
That only applies to like 1% of the game tho, in the beggining they have new stuffs and miss diferent stuffs,

Dont bring that please, is only at the end when they get all the stuffs back from the other games

What saying is that ebf5 has nothing important or different enough that you can't replicate in prior games through the same skills with out the late game ebf5 key just absorbing the all the keys from the other page into itself making it instantly pointless to even make for the sake of clean up.
That only applies to the end of the games, like literally the 10 minutes, that only would constitute like 2% of the hypotethical profile

That only applies to the end of the games, like literally the 10 minutes, that only would constitute like 2% of the hypotethical profile
Why wouldn't that apply to early game skills like geyser and tremor that are early game skills that you can learn from the prior games that you can just easy replicate for feats 100% to a T without needing to make a whole separate profile. Which even then wouldn't be cleaning them up you'd just be making the confusing if not just more cluttered to find a difference that you can't just find in prior ebf games.

Why wouldn't that apply to early game skills like geyser and tremor that are early game skills that you can learn from the prior games that you can just easy replicate for feats 100% to a T without needing to make a whole separate profile. Which even then wouldn't be cleaning them up you'd just be making the confusing if not just more cluttered to find a difference that you can't just find in prior ebf games.
They gradually start learning new atacks tho. And they have new atacks and more feats to scale off

They gradually start learning new atacks tho. And they have new atacks and more feats to scale off
Well tell me this, how would you calc all of them or any of them. How would you calc sandune, windgale, surge, or even torrent that's just quake with water. Your not showing me anything new that'd warrant it being made into a feat without just clogging the page for just skill/limit break scaling.

Well tell me this, how would you calc all of them or any of them. How would you calc sandune, windgale, surge, or even torrent that's just quake with water. Your not showing me anything new that'd warrant it being made into a feat without just clogging the page for just skill/limit break scaling.

Easy peazy

Oh also lag alert, IDK why is lagging or is just my computer but i warned you

Absolute zero: Calc the total radious and the total energy to take to freeze it to absolute zero

Formula:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lucifer_Queen_of_the_Underworld/Kiryu's_Absolute_Zero_Cannon

Black Hole: Calc the size of the blackhole via pixel scaling then put it in a calculator (yes it that easy and yes that is accepted here)

Genesis: Just a generic explosion

Ion canon: Size of the beam and then the energy (it seems to be electricity you because you know ION CANON, and sounds like electricity and in the end there is electricty sparks so... or just vaporization) Also this if we treath like a ligthing because it sure has more potency than a ligthing and is made of electricity

Formula:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kaltias/Infamous:_Cole_doesn't_like_aircraft_carriers

Migthy Oak: Pixel scaling and mass of iron and wood, calc the speed of the jump then put it into a KE or (potential energy IDK much about that) Put into a calculator (by far the easiest but also would give betwen High 9-B to 9-A so meh)

https://youtu.be/I7QiPKp0fPU?t=114

Nuke: Jus..Just scaled to generic nuclear bomb

https://youtu.be/I7QiPKp0fPU?t=147

Ragnarok: Just KE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7QiPKp0fPU&t=122s

Supernova:

A. Just scale it to generic supernova feat
B. Treath it like a mini sun and get the energy requiried
C. Just calc the explosion bruh

Sunami: KE or just ask the tier of making a sunami in QA

OH also if you ask yes, you can calc Water KE

IDK now much about Maths (Damn i was really bad at maths at school) but most of these feats are extremlly easy to calc (not like the one billon kiririn calcs )

Last edited:
Easy peazy

Absolute zero: Calc the total radious and the total energy to take to freeze it to absolute zero

Same one in ebf4 nothing new. I'm surprised absolute zero still isn't added into powers and abilities thou.

Black Hole: Calc the size of the blackhole via pixel scaling then put it in a calculator (yes it that easy and yes that is accepted here)

Ebf5 would be thrown into a blender with how much is going on, 1. The speed of the expanding event horizon, 2. Everything in sight getting sucked in with no spaghettifaction or destruction, unless the everything on the planet including early game fodder tier grunts and the planet itself upscale to having blackhole resistance which is really unlikely to be acceptable.
Genesis: Just a generic explosion

Same one since ebf 3 just with extra sword explosions
Ion canon: Size of the beam and then the energy (it seems to be electricity you because you know ION CANON, and sounds like electricity and in the end there is electricty sparks so... or just vaporization) Also this if we treath like a ligthing because it sure has more potency than a ligthing and is made of electricity (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kaltias/Infamous:_Cole_doesn't_like_aircraft_carriers)

Ion cannon is already put into it's own profile and it's a been a thing since ebf2.
Migthy Oak: Pixel scaling and mass of iron and wood, calc the speed of the jump then put it into a KE or (potential energy IDK much about that) Put into a calculator (by far the easiest but also would give betwen High 9-B to 9-A so meh)

https://youtu.be/I7QiPKp0fPU?t=114
Was in ebf4 when Anna got introduced
Nuke: Jus..Just scaled to generic nuclear bomb

https://youtu.be/I7QiPKp0fPU?t=147
Literally since ebf2
Same one since ebf3 minus the golden sun reference.
Supernova:

A. Just scale it to generic supernova feat
B. Treath it like a mini sun and get the energy requiried
C. Just calc the explosion bruh

was In ebf 4 with repeat animations
Sunami: KE or just ask the tier of making a sunami in QA
Ebf 4
IDK now much about Maths (Damn i was really bad at maths at school) but most of these feats are extremlly easy to calc (not like the one billon kiririn calcs )
The calcs sound easy to make but you haven't shown me anything that's purely unique to ebf5 that's not either repeat animations with extra effects or just straight up have too many issues that would not get it pushed by a calc group.
I'm still against all this extra fluff scaling for skills having their own scaling which no matter what is result in a over cluttered with unless feats that that no one's really gonna use cause they have the option of just upscaling to drop anything you bother to scale and just the higher up scaling. I still say your adding nothing new enough or different enough to warrant a nessicary split profiles rather than just being all on on profile.

Ion cannon is already put into it's own profile and it's a been a thing since ebf2.

And is outdated, AND doesnt have any calc so is merely "eye calc"

Damn i dont think exists a britain in EPBF, and even if it was i dont think there was any britain show in that feat

Ebf5 would be thrown into a blender with how much is going on, 1. The speed of the expanding event horizon, 2. Everything in sight getting sucked in with no spaghettifaction or destruction, unless the everything on the planet including early game fodder tier grunts and the planet itself upscale to having blackhole resistance which is really unlikely to be acceptable.
EPBF black holes are alredy deemed as valid tho

Oh also giving those effects would be

1. To much work
2. Destroy low gamma computers

You know that those FEATS actually would scale to the character rigth???? than EPBF 1-4 dont scale to any those feats and EBPF5 would actually scale AND most of these are not calced

That is my point i bringed these feats that actually gives rating instead of being merelly suport calcs, and those alredy have a pseudo linear progression

Tsunami Tier 8
Nuke Tier 7
Absolute Zero Tier 7 to 6
Ion canon Tier 6
Supernova Tier 6 or 4 depending on how they do the calc

Also i never said it was necesary, i just a way to make the profiles better, as they work to give different feats even if they dont brinn that much hax

Oh also Deku Final act profile basically has those "problems" amped to a trillon

1.Literally only a tier diference
2. Like only 7 More haxs
3. And not necesary
4. Not different enough

A new profiles isnt just to give new abilities after a key, it also can work to make the profile more clean (wich EPBF need a cleanup)

And is outdated, AND doesnt have any calc so is merely "eye calc"

Damn i dont think exists a britain in EPBF, and even if it was i dont think there was any britain show in that feat
That's because making a calc for it became irrelevant when it started upscaling to a 5-A Matt then to solar system.
You know that those FEATS actually would scale to the character rigth???? than EPBF 1-4 dont scale to any those feats and EBPF5 would actually scale AND most of these are not calced

That is my point i bringed these feats that actually gives rating instead of being merelly suport calcs, and those alredy have a pseudo linear progression

Tsunami Tier 8
Nuke Tier 7
Absolute Zero Tier 7 to 6
Ion canon Tier 6
Supernova Tier 6 or 4 depending on how they do the calc
You know the profiles keys are all end game keys which we already have 4 of so wasting time by calcing these feats are all gonna upscale to the endgame key and be pointless why do you think no even bothered calcing ion cannon cause it just scales to
Also i never said it was necesary, i just a way to make the profiles better, as they work to give different feats even if they dont brinn that much hax

Oh also Deku Final act profile basically has those "problems" amped to a trillon

1.Literally only a tier diference
2. Like only 7 More haxs
3. And not necesary
4. Not different enough
Well that one character profile getting cluttered extra profile while your asking for 5 that have those issues but don't need to slotted on a new profile.
A new profiles isnt just to give new abilities after a key, it also can work to make the profile more clean (wich EPBF need a cleanup)
Aside from minor spelling errors, the profiles aren't in major need of a clean up. Building a new profile for feats that already exist in the prior would be pointless to make a calc for if the feat your calcing with the same animation is damaging a end game boss that would just bounce these feats off cause putting liner skill feat progression over peak boss progression is pointless if the peak boss progression outshines any form of scaling you could slap on these skills.

Plus why would we did this scaling just for ebf5 when we never did it for ebf1-4 even when ebf3 had the players drained of they're powers we didn't make a drain of power key for them. The straight line of boss feats we have right now looks better than this jumbled mess of skill/limit break feats that jump and escalate in power.
You have to complete these rules atleast and dont bring "muh suspension of disbelief" i didnt create the rules, the wiki did (or ants in this case)
Then actually show me the actual said rules and not the arbitrary word of mouth just saying that doesn't work cause you approved supernova that has but nothing to it but associated name to backing it yet you still denied pulsar out of based cause it's not a limit break and it's a possible inconsistent feat that shatters early game and you hide behind calling it an outlier when this is a serious well known regardless of what form of continuity it's in for big over the top dramatic feats as a consistent basis so making a process of eliminating any feat that's smaller than the prior games peak make more sense.

That's because making a calc for it became irrelevant when it started upscaling to a 5-A Matt then to solar system.
......that is what i said

You know the profiles keys are all end game keys which we already have 4 of so wasting time by calcing these feats are all gonna upscale to the endgame key and be pointless why do you think no even bothered calcing ion cannon cause it just scales to
Man you know that i am trying to create EPBF5 profilse to make different keys from beggingin to end game, and there is a obvious increase in power like matt getting one shotted by lance tank, then latter being able to figth with him

Well that one character profile getting cluttered extra profile while your asking for 5 that have those issues but don't need to slotted on a new profile.
Why? there are thousands of profiles on the wiki

Aside from minor spelling errors, the profiles aren't in major need of a clean up. Building a new profile for feats that already exist in the prior would be pointless to make a calc for if the feat your calcing with the same animation is damaging a end game boss that would just bounce these feats off cause putting liner skill feat progression over peak boss progression is pointless if the peak boss progression outshines any form of scaling you could slap on these skills.
Man that makes no senses, those atacks got stronger as you progress by that logic god goku can harm jiren with a kamehameha so that means kamehameha can one shot everything bellow jiren even if is lowe keys of goku, atacks get stronger

......that is what i said
No, that's not what you said cause your still trying to visual calc it.
Man you know that i am trying to create EPBF5 profilse to make different keys from beggingin to end game, and there is a obvious increase in power like matt getting one shotted by lance tank, then latter being able to figth with him
Except the end makes any feat made in mid to beginning pointless cause not only are all their memories and experience from ebf1-4 now in there but continuity of it as well, so ebf5 wouldn't be it's own line in community it would be merged back into line on end of it.
Why? there are thousands of profiles on the wiki
Just cause there's a thousand doesn't mean we become the 1001 automatically.
Man that makes no senses, those atacks got stronger as you progress by that logic god goku can harm jiren with a kamehameha so that means kamehameha can one shot everything bellow jiren even if is lowe keys of goku, atacks get stronger
That's a bad analogy cause your trying to making a splitting border of skill feats against boss feats plus dragon is a terrible example here cause of ki control shifts that AP like a dimmer switch where with here your slapping feats on skills that scale off of DC but also scale higher die to the AP of the player which makes too many open ended errors where your theoretical early going into mid game lance doing their 7 feats tanks several tier 6 to 4 feats cause you haven't really drawn a line of what skills are worth mentioning as feats and those that aren't. Plus your too much in favor to possibly moving the goal of what counts as mid game to late game or early to mid game cause natalie throws the biggest wrench in what counts as early game cause not only of pulsar but also genesis with a AP cost of 100 which means that's early way early access to mid game which you place as at tier 6 making any tier 7 feats after that look like inconsistencies since you can't make it an outlier without making any other higher end feats becoming outliers since your making it a chronological progressive scaling line. Which leaves too much room for error while the process of elimination method of all non-noteble feats is a much more cleaner process for ebf.

No, that's not what you said cause your still trying to visual calc it.
I SAID THAT THE TIERS IN THE PROFILES ARE FROM VISUAL CALC

that doesnt make any sense you know? Why make calcs from deku because at final key is going to be useless, because apperently the early keys are uselless and because they dont scale it from the end game (that is literally like 2 boss figths in a row)

Just cause there's a thousand doesn't mean we become the 1001 automatically.
You are acting like making profiles is a big deal and

1. I am going to make it myself as long project
2. I am also going to try to do the calcs

So it doesnt requieres outside help

That's a bad analogy cause your trying to making a splitting border of skill feats against boss feats plus dragon is a terrible example here cause of ki control shifts that AP like a dimmer switch where with here your slapping feats on skills that scale off of DC but also scale higher die to the AP of the player which makes too many open ended errors where your theoretical early going into mid game lance doing their 7 feats tanks several tier 6 to 4 feats cause you haven't really drawn a line of what skills are worth mentioning as feats and those that aren't. Plus your too much in favor to possibly moving the goal of what counts as mid game to late game or early to mid game cause natalie throws the biggest wrench in what counts as early game cause not only of pulsar but also genesis with a AP cost of 100 which means that's early way early access to mid game which you place as at tier 6 making any tier 7 feats after that look like inconsistencies since you can't make it an outlier without making any other higher end feats becoming outliers since your making it a chronological progressive scaling line. Which leaves too much room for error while the process of elimination method of all non-noteble feats is a much more cleaner process for ebf.
What? worded better please i cant understand what you are saying, you jump to analogy to analogy in a instant like you are writting every thing it comed to your head

Also you know what was my point If example fire ball has a 8-B feat and the character who did it, becomes stronger and now is 7-A and it uses the fireball to hurt a 7-A then the 7-A is not 8-B the fireball is now 7-A

that is the only i understanded

Back