• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yep, consider this a follow-up to my previous CRT.

EBF3-BH2 Stat Revisions

It has come to me that the current calculation used for Akron’s Black Hole was not only janky due to improper pixel scaling, but severely lowballed to say it was only 24 meters in radius. However, within the background of Akron’s pocket dimension lies a starry sky in all 3 rooms. I also made this calculation to fix the previous one by using the standard starry sky pocket dimension radius which yielded 4-A results and FTL+ speeds.

Unfortunately, because there was FTL acceleration involved, it means that Lance lifting his Valkyrie Tank in the void is considered invalid. As such, they should be downgraded to Class 50 based on the standard weight of a tank which is 50 tons.

I also believe Natalie should scale to Class 50. Just because she’s weak in physical attack doesn’t mean it reflects on her lifting strength. Striking Strength does not equal Lifting Strength. Even then, she can somewhat physically harm Akron despite not being as strong as Matt and Lance.

Possible refute:What about Lance’s statement about seeing the universe in a different perspective?

Simple. He only made an assumption based on science fiction, meaning he might not be correct about some parts of what he said. They were also implied to be inside the black hole, yet instead of a void, we see an entire pocket dimension most likely warped by Akron himself via creating the black hole. Also, if you were to line the 3 screens up, they don’t line up properly, implying the distance to Akron from the entrance is in fact much further, backed up by the fact they pass through many stars and planets.

Ability Formatting

So as of EBF3, everyone can learn/share certain skills, but not all of them. Hence, I request that there should be separate tabs to reflect on what their base has as well as their shared abilities.

Godcat And The Abilities Of Her Creations

Godcat is the creator of the heavens and Earth, which includes all of its inhabitants. She was also responsible for creating Akron as humanity’s gift and also took away the arms and legs of her cat creations after becoming jealous of them. Due to this, along with the fact that her avatars were never truly defeated by Matt’s party (Only surrendering because she was impressed by their combined power despite it being a fraction of hers), she should get all the powers and abilities of her creations listed. She currently has some such as Akron’s Black Hole creation, though not all of them such as Akron’s BFR or the Glitch’s hacking/technology manipulation.

Conclusion
  • Everyone from EBF3 and onwards gets upgraded to 4-A and FTL+, but downgraded to Class 50
  • Abilities between the characters should be in separate tabs based on what they learn naturally and what shared skills they can learn
  • Godcat gets more abilities not yet listed on her profile based on her creations

Last edited:
Forgot to link the new calc, so just bring that in and I'll give my input on the new stats. In regards to ability formatting, sounds like you're being more clear with stabilizes so cool with me.

While I think the ratings themselves are fine, I don't know if dismissing the statement when its never proven wrong to be incorrect is a good idea either.

Would you be okay with just giving them a likely rating for those things or do you wan them to be solid?

While I think the ratings themselves are fine, I don't know if dismissing the statement when its never proven wrong to be incorrect is a good idea either.

Would you be okay with just giving them a likely rating for those things or do you wan them to be solid?
Why though? I already proved that Lance’s source was from science fiction which means it’s unclear if he’s right. I even showed that the rooms don’t align up properly when lined up to prove that the black hole is much larger. If it wasn’t clear, I want them solid.

The stat revisions and ability formatting seem fine but I'm neutral on Godcat getting all her creations abilities.

Yes, and that very pressure is gravity being exerted as FTL acceleration.
I don't.... That is not how it works you know. You know that the gravity of real life blackholes can capture Ligth rigth? And that only applies to KE things, not gravity (the tank got rejected because it would be moving to FTL speeds... apperently)

I don't.... That is not how it works you know. You know that the gravity of real life blackholes can capture Ligth rigth? And that only applies to KE things, not gravity (the tank got rejected because it would be moving to FTL speeds... apperently)
I know it's weird, cause blackholes gravitational acceleration exceeds the speed of light and it should sound reasonable that withstanding those types of G forces should be a feat but it's kinda hard to make it the exception to the rule of "it breaks the law of physics"

I know it's weird, cause blackholes gravitational acceleration exceeds the speed of light and it should sound reasonable that withstanding those types of G forces should be a feat but it's kinda hard to make it the exception to the rule of "it breaks the law of physics"
Pretty much. Also, do you agree with this CRT?

I suppose this should be enough input. Will start to edit the profiles later.

That being said, every key from EBF3-BH2 will be rated “At least 4-A” since Akron’s feat was very casual since he was weakened, while Godcat’s Avatars should be given a “likely higher” rating by her statement that the combined power of Matt, Natalie, Lance, and Anna is only a mere fraction of her own, especially since she was casually one-shotting the party during the mid-game after they have gotten stronger while she herself was still in a weakened, unstable state.

I would also want the justification of Akron’s reincarnation being superior to Godcat’s Avatars to be removed since the party never actually defeated Godcat, she only surrendered from being impressed by their determination to keep fighting.

Last edited:
I even showed that the rooms don’t align up properly when lined up to prove that the black hole is much larger.
I just find the size gotten through game art to be subject to error.

But you are right that if his statement isn't solid in the first place saying its correct would be wrong. I guess I'm mostly fine with it.

Godcat should probably get abstract existence since both her avatars embody the concept of creation and destruction, the players couldn't even touch them with any their attacks even though they've fought against ghosts in prior games.

Godcat should probably get abstract existence since both her avatars embody the concept of creation and destruction, the players couldn't even touch them with any their attacks even though they've fought against ghosts in prior games.
I think I do remember being able to harm Godcat’s avatars through multi-attacks such as Lance’s Tank Guns, though the original intention was to have her take 0 damage from all attacks but due to incorrect programming, it was possible for her to take damage from multi-attacks.

I think I do remember being able to harm Godcat’s avatars through multi-attacks such as Lance’s Tank Guns, though the original intention was to have her take 0 damage from all attacks but due to incorrect programming, it was possible for her to take damage from multi-attacks.
It's definitely scripted for the avatars to not take damage, not sure if it's patched out of like the steam version or not but even with hacks her Hp doesn't even go down so I'd chuck that down as a weird game mechanic exploit.

I'm surprised no one noticed how straightforward this one is.

Was absolute zero added on yet?
Oh, right. Donezo. Pretty sure you’ve already seen it edited on Godcat’s profile.

By the way, might I ask why the protagonists scale to Akron who can create black holes? That sounds extremely iffy to me since they never actually do it nor have they been stated to do so save for the Black Hole limit break which only Natalie, Lance, and NoLegs can learn.

Space-Time Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation (Comparable to Akron, who can create black holes able to twist time and space with nothing but sheer power)”

Oh, right. Donezo. Pretty sure you’ve already seen it edited on Godcat’s profile.

By the way, might I ask why the protagonists scale to Akron who can create black holes? That sounds extremely iffy to me since they never actually do it nor have they been stated to do so save for the Black Hole limit break which only Natalie, Lance, and NoLegs can learn.

Space-Time Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation (Comparable to Akron, who can create black holes able to twist time and space with nothing but sheer power)”
Because the their power was the one who created the massive blackhole?

Because the their power was the one who created the massive blackhole?
Looking at the scene again, we don’t really know how strong the weakened Akron was before he absorbed the trio’s powers. For all we know, getting all of their powers and adding it to his own only made him strong enough to perform it, but do note he had to absorb all 3 of their powers, not just one.

Looking at the scene again, we don’t really know how strong the weakened Akron was before he absorbed the trio’s powers. For all we know, getting all of their powers and adding it to his own only made him strong enough to perform it, but do note he had to absorb all 3 of their powers, not just one.
I can agree it's a little weird for Matt around ebf3 having that kind of power outside of say resistances of course.

the players couldn't even touch them with any their attacks even though they've fought against ghosts in prior games.
Can't this be seen as her just blitzing them with her avatars, since they just teleport out of harm's way? She is supposed to have a really high evade stat

Can't this be seen as her just blitzing them with her avatars, since they just teleport out of harm's way? She is supposed to have a really high evade stat
It's true she was blitzing them due to her high evasion stat, however it was still possible to land a hit on her. The original intention was for her to take 0 damage for every hit (including non-elemental attacks), but incorrect programming made it possible for her light avatar to take damage.

I now have most of these feats accepted here. Should all of them get completely accepted, we can have the following:
  • EBF2 keys and prior are now ranked Dwarf Star, Class M, and MFTL+ (To be applied at a later revision thread)
  • Slimes and Big Slimes now have calculations which can be applied now
EDIT: All have been accepted

Last edited:
I now have most of these feats accepted here. Should all of them get completely accepted, we can have the following:
  • EBF2 keys and prior are now ranked Dwarf Star, Class M, and MFTL+ (To be applied at a later revision thread)
  • Slimes and Big Slimes now have calculations which can be applied now
EDIT: All have been accepted
The fighter having higher lifting strength than lance is some funny stuff; asteroid > tank. Black mage with 20 million times MFTL+ speed feat is higher than anything in EBF3.

Back