• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also if they have alot of tier 6-4 why dont scale it?

it could look like this

9-B- 6-B

For example

They would still have different

Oh also scaling to a different feat is not necessary for making a new profile

Example again: Deku final act literally scales to the same feat and is only a higher tier because upscaling while EPBF5 profiles would have different tiers in contrast to EPBF 3-4

Early Game/ Mid game

without making any other higher end feats becoming outliers since your making it a chronological progressive scaling line. Which leaves too much room for error while the process of elimination method of all non-noteble feats is a much more cleaner process for ebf.
They get stronger as the game progress, those feats that were outlier arent now

(oh also those feats need alot of AP wich would need farming so meh)

I alredy said than the wiki alredy treathed characters that can become several times stronger by obtaining end game feats but you ignored it

Oh also it was obvious that my analogy of kamehameha refered to a maximum power kamehameha and how skill can become stronger as they continue

Also i never moved the goal, i just said that those higher skills requieres alot of AP to obtain making it obtainable in early game kinda weird, that is a common problem of RPG games example: Cloud can become max level and one shot everything at early game but the normal player wont do it and is kinda stupid to assume than this was how the creator wanted the game to be played

dont scale it from the end game (that is literally like 2 boss figths in a row)

You are acting like making profiles is a big deal and

1. I am going to make it myself as long project
2. I am also going to try to do the calcs

So it doesnt requieres outside help
This is my last point not responding to anything else after this until someone else says something but You haven't really convinced anyone else but yourself that your scaling really works and right now it's off of @Thelastmlg @Promestein and me making it a 3-1 vote against additional profiles being made. And right now we're getting nowhere and your uphilling this thread longer than it needs to be.

Oh also pulsar doesnt act like a star and it acts like a black hole so yeah (even the wiki admits that it act more like a blachole).... i am pretty sure that isnt high 5-A or 5-A
  • Pulsar takes its name from a type of neutron star that can be formed after a supernova. However, its appearance and Dark affinity make it seem more like a type of localized black hole.

So to solve this problem i could just scale it to supernova feat (wich i should calc so meh)

This is my last point not responding to anything else after this until someone else says something but You haven't really convinced anyone else but yourself that your scaling really works and right now it's off of @Thelastmlg @Promestein and me making it a 3-1 vote against additional profiles being made. And right now we're getting nowhere and your uphilling this thread longer than it needs to be.
I alredy said that it could scale to those higher feats and pretty sure that you dont need votes to create a new profiles for character as is totally optional (wich i am doing because i think EPBF5 definetly scale to lower feats at the begining)

So basically can we just scale the early keys to supernova???? who doesnt need a calc because is alredy High 4-C by deffault???

I alredy said that it could scale to those higher feats and pretty sure that you dont need votes to create a new profiles for character as is totally optional (wich i am doing because i think EPBF5 definetly scale to lower feats at the begining)
Yeah, an unofficial sandbox/blog post which you could just make up and post on a csap wiki with no votes but not get that added to the verse here as anything official cause you need the rest of group to even agree on additional profiles. That's how content revisions work.

Yeah, an unofficial sandbox/blog post which you could just make up and post on a csap wiki with no votes but not get that added to the verse here as anything official cause you need the rest of group to even agree on additional profiles. That's how content revisions work.
Yeah but at that time i thinked that you need aproval to make a profile, wich i am sure that you dont (deku last act profile didnt need a CRT as far as i know at) so now this is basically if is a good idea to make it

Yeah but at that time i thinked that you need aproval to make a profile, wich i am sure that you dont (deku last act profile didnt need a CRT as far as i know at) so now this is basically if is a good idea to make it
Just cause someone openly broke/bypass the rules doesn't mean you get a free pass to do so. This deku last act is a very clear outlier to any other profile created.

Just cause someone openly broke/bypass the rules doesn't mean you get a free pass to do so. This deku last act is a very clear outlier to any other profile created.
And why is that

1. Why you need a CRT to create a profiles
2. Why is deku profile a outlier (becaue MHA is one of the most active verse on the wiki and it would be extremlly weird for his MAIN protagonist to have a entire page that breaks the rule)

You need to give me proves

Now that i think off you are making standards to make different profiles and giving no evidences if those standards are true

And why is that

1. Why you need a CRT to create a profiles
This the line that separates vs battle wiki from character stats and profiles.
2. Why is deku profile a outlier (becaue MHA is one of the most active verse on the wiki and it would be extremlly weird for his MAIN protagonist to have a entire page that breaks the rule)
The only thing I can say out of that is clear majority bias to get it pushed out there. That's my explanation for why it even exists, otherwise ask the guy who made the profile not me.

The only thing I can say out of that is clear majority bias to get it pushed out there. That's my explanation for why it even exists, otherwise ask the guy who made the profile not me.
And why is bias??? You still havent explained why is bias because you still havent explained why your "new profile standards" applie to the wiki and you simply didnt create it

So.. yeah if you dont explain why didnt you create those standards because by the little information of where those standards have come out

Oh also it gives a EPBF5 Profiles would have diferent hax across the diferent keys so it basically counts as a organization

There's pages with 20 keys on the site. Splitting a page is really optional when it comes to organization purposes.

That's in the context for sandbox profiles not official on verse page profiles.
no???? why would you assume that the mod is refering to a sandbox and not a real profile, Damn i even putted as a example a real proffile not a sandbox

Oh also you only need authorization to create profiles if those profiles are

1. Relativelly high tier and comes from a diferent language with no official translation
2. Extremlly controversial
3. Above Low 1-A

no???? why would you assume that the mod is refering to a sandbox and not a real profile, Damn i even putted as a example a real proffile not a sandbox
You never asked if it was a official profile for a verse or a sandbox and clearly manipulated the words specifically to get approval with no further context of why your making these profiles.

Oh also you only need authorization to create profiles if those profiles are

1. Relativelly high tier and comes from a diferent language with no official translation
2. Extremlly controversial
3. Above Low 1-A
Now your making up rules on the spot that don't involve the being CRT related to prove a point. This is what mean by your are uphilling the thread.

Also if your complaining that you don't need a CRT to make profiles you would of just made the profiles with no warning or reason and not my a CRT, you literally defeated your point of making a profile without approval by asking for approval.

Now your making up rules on the spot that don't involve the being CRT related to prove a point. This is what mean by your are uphilling the thread.
No??? i can even mention why those rules were created

1. Pretty sure than it was created because alots of manhawa were created without supervision
2. MGQ (who was later deleted) needed a CRT just to enter
3. The white ligth (okay basically the thread than this was decided was in the old wiki and the old wiki threads were deleted so...)
Also if your complaining that you don't need a CRT to make profiles you would of just made the profiles with no warning or reason and not my a CRT, you literally defeated your point of making a profile without approval by asking for approval.
Wow is like i sayed that i didnt know that you were able to create profiles without CRT... also why are we arguing RN this CRT is pratically useless

pd: oh also i stayed here because was fun to discuss i guess

You never asked if it was a official profile for a verse or a sandbox and clearly manipulated the words specifically to get approval with no further context of why your making these profiles.
Man you are making heavy assumptions

1. WHY would he assume that i was refering to Sandbox
2. It was obvious when i saided CREATE a profile i was refering to a an actual proflle, oh also even when i explained that it was a actual profile he still agreeded
Now you are just choosing whatever is convinient for you is basically "you were refering to Sandbox because.... you were okay"

Man you are making heavy assumptions

1. WHY would he assume that i was refering to Sandbox
Why would he assume you even have access to the verse page in first place to even add a profile, cause he clearly doesn't have the full context that you have access or not. So sandbox is a more safer out of context assumption.
2. It was obvious when i saided CREATE a profile i was refering to a an actual proflle, oh also even when i explained that it was a actual profile he still agreeded
Now you are just choosing whatever is convinient for you is basically "you were refering to Sandbox because.... you were okay"
Umm no, why would he assume your just on the page of supporters for this verse and have that type of free access to change and add stuff without permission.
Like I said before if you really wanted these changes to make a ebf5 profile you wouldn't of made a CRT to get approval and wouldn't be arguing with me about it if the mod said you can do why haven't you added it yet. oh that's right you don't have permission make a profile to add anything on the verse page because you need permission from group or a mod with that power to unlock it first to even add anything so it doesn't look like straight vandalism to the verse page. Which is why we have sandbox profiles or templates before we add it to a verse page to cut history room on future spelling errors, link errors, etc.

Why would he assume you even have access to the verse page in first place to even add a profile, cause he clearly doesn't have the full context that you have access or not. So sandbox is a more safer out of context assumption.
What?????? Everyone has access to the page isnt locked

Umm no, why would he assume your just on the page of supporters for this verse and have that type of free access to change and add stuff without permission.
Like I said before if you really wanted these changes to make a ebf5 profile you wouldn't of made a CRT to get approval and wouldn't be arguing with me about it if the mod said you can do why haven't you added it yet. oh that's right you don't have permission make a profile to add anything on the verse page because you need permission from group or a mod with that power to unlock it first to even add anything so it doesn't look like straight vandalism to the verse page. Which is why we have sandbox profiles or templates before we add it to a verse page to cut history room on future spelling errors, link errors, etc.
1. What does suporters have to do with this assunt we are saying if he knows that i was refering to creating a profile not a sandbox
2.I am making a profile, he accepted it, i alredy sayed that i wanted to create a profile, he still accepted. That easy to understand HE EVEN SAID THAT YOU DONT NEED TO BE ACCEPTED TO CREATE A NEW PROFILE
3.Because i havent made it yet??? i said permission not that i made it, you assuming that i made the page and not that i was asking permission to made the page, is not because i have permission THAT YOU DONT NEED BTW, i havent made the changes (even if isnt a change and is a whole profile)

Conversesion

ME
Basically that and when i refer to another profile i refeer like naruto TS

Confluctor

Not really. But what kind of profile are you thinking of?

ME
Making EPBF5 profiles to make a pseudo clean up (kinda similar to EPBF4 profiles but they scale to different things and some new haxs)

ME

Oh also refering to a real profile not a sandbox

Confluctor

Should be fine if it has a different story and whatnot

ME
Yeah is a ""reboot" (is a canonical reboot like DC and they basically gains all abilities at the end)

They also have to slowly gain all abilties from previous game and scale considerably low to the other pages

Have you even read what i sended to you???????

And dont say "well he didnt said no so i assume he just ignored it" if what i said was wrong he corrected, yet he still treathed it like it was okay

He said "is fine" but you somehow think is not fine???, even if he directly said it and is a mod

4. My intention is to

1. Made a sandbox
2. Finish sandbox
3. Make a CRT to see if the sandbox doesnt have anything incorrect
4. Upload the sandbox as a profile

And no this isnt the first time, this is how Sun wokong profile is being made

And you asked that mod the wrong question, you should of ask do you need permission from the group of supporters of a verse too add a official profile. Not the clearly vague question you gave him.

Srry if i sound agressive is that i have alots of thing going in my life and is kinda stressing me out

And you asked that mod the wrong question, you should of ask do you need permission from the group of supporters of a verse too add a official profile. Not the clearly vague question you gave him.
man i literally said

Do you need aproval to make another profiles of characters​

AND

Oh also refering to a real profile not a sandbox

My question is that you can create profiles of characters like extended keys without permission he said yes

Oh also i refered to a profile like naruto TS, is obvious what i was going with

And dont bring "2 Mods disagreed and only 1 agreed"

Because a CRT is not necesary so that is basically useless

What?????? Everyone has access to the page isnt locked
No, the page is locked from permit changes as protection.
1. What does suporters have to do with this assunt we are saying if he knows that i was refering to creating a profile not a sandbox
Cause he doesn't have full context of your a supporter or not.
2.I am making a profile, he accepted it, i alredy sayed that i wanted to create a profile, he still accepted. That easy to understand HE EVEN SAID THAT YOU DONT NEED TO BE ACCEPTED TO CREATE A NEW PROFILE
That's a approval of one mod who's not in this thread and has only one sided easy to manipulate context from only you, so you saying a mod a approved it means nothing cause they haven't put their own word out here.
3.Because i havent made it yet??? i said permission not that i made it, you assuming that i made the page and not that i was asking permission to made the page, is not because i have permission THAT YOU DONT NEED BTW, i havent made the changes (even if isnt a change and is a whole profile)
Your repeating yourself at this point and stumbling over your own words. If you didn't need permission to make a profile but need permission in form of this CRT to add it to the verse why did you even bother asking the mod.

And dont bring "2 Mods disagreed and only 1 agreed"

Because a CRT is not necesary so that is basically useless
So you saying this argument is basically pointless and you can just add stuff to the verse page with permission of anyone in the supporter page/knowledgeable members and just add anything you want cause you said so.

No, the page is locked from permit changes as protection.
No it isnt literally everyone with a fandom profile can edit it, if you cant then you dont have a fandom profile

Cause he doesn't have full context of your a supporter or not.

HOW????

1. Explained that isnt a sandbox
2. Explained that is a canon reboot
3. Explained that they gain all abilities at the end
4. Explained that isnt that different

That's a approval of one mod who's not in this thread and has only one sided easy to manipulate context from only you, so you saying a mod a approved it means nothing cause they haven't put their own word out here.
Saying that i am trying to manipulate a mod without any evidence is extremlly disrespectfull for me you know
So you saying this argument is basically pointless and you can just add stuff to the verse page with permission of anyone in the supporter page/knowledgeable members and just add anything you want cause you said so.
Kinda?? not really

The argument is ""pointless"" but you didnt read how i was going to make it

I was going to create a sanbox, then finish it and make a CRT to revisitate it i am not creating information out of my ass, because at the end of day the sandbox will be revised if is good enough to make a profile

Your repeating yourself at this point and stumbling over your own words. If you didn't need permission to make a profile but need permission in form of this CRT to add it to the verse why did you even bother asking the mod.
I alredy said 3 times than this CRT is useless and i am only discussing for

1. Fun
2. To see if there is anything wrong with
3. Because you are making heavy accusations to me

I even maked a link to see if this CRT is useless

Man i forgot that summons give a fuckton of haxs so... yeah the "little to no hax" isnt a proble anymore

No it isnt literally everyone with a fandom profile can edit it, if you cant then you dont have a fandom profile
Then how the hell am I even typing to you at all if I don't have a fandom profile, quit making rules that don't exist.
HOW????

1. Explained that isnt a sandbox
2. Explained that is a canon reboot
3. Explained that they gain all abilities at the end
4. Explained that isnt that different
You never explain you position in any of that for the mod to not press you for anymore questions.
Saying that i am trying to manipulate a mod without any evidence is extremlly disrespectfull for me you know
The link you sent is the evidence that your sending vague out of context questions.
Kinda?? not really

The argument is ""pointless"" but you didnt read how i was going to make it

I was going to create a sanbox, then finish it and make a CRT to revisitate it i am not creating information out of my ass, because at the end of day the sandbox will be revised if is good enough to make a profile
I did read that, you stirred the tangent and heavily grandstanded that you didn't need permission to get it approved.
I alredy said 3 times than this CRT is useless and i am only discussing for

1. Fun
2. To see if there is anything wrong with
3. Because you are making heavy accusations to me

I even maked a link to see if this CRT is useless
Then why put in CRT and not just in general. Since you clearly you don't mean to make this too serious.

I've said all I can say for the moment, let someone else deal with this. Cause it's been back and forth with no real tie breaker in sight.

Then how the hell am I even typing to you at all if I don't have a fandom profile, quit making rules that don't exist.
.... There are two pages one is for the discussions of the wiki, the other is for the pages. You need a account in fandom (the one with the character profiles is the fandom), you sure are new to not now that

Oh also as i far as i know every fandom wiki needs a account to modify the profiles

You never explain you position in any of that for the mod to not press you for anymore questions.
Oso oso mentiroso

1. Oh also refering to a real profile not a sandbox
2.Yeah is a ""reboot" (is a canonical reboot like DC and they basically gains all abilities at the end)
3.Yeah is a ""reboot" (is a canonical reboot like DC and they basically gains all abilities at the end)
4.Making EPBF5 profiles to make a pseudo clean up (kinda similar to EPBF4 profiles but they scale to different things and some new haxs)
Maybe 3. is the only that would be considered but

1. That would be bad wording not something with bad intentions
2. I dont know much in english grammar as i speak spanish

The link you sent is the evidence that your sending vague out of context questions.
How??? I explained all your arguments and he still give me the aproval

I did read that, you stirred the tangent and heavily grandstanded that you didn't need permission to get it approved.
1. I didnt know that till i made the Link to prove you wrong
2. I am because is a insult to me saying that i would manipulate someone specially if is a mod

Then why put in CRT and not just in general. Since you clearly you don't mean to make this too serious.
1. I didnt know that till i made the Link to prove you wrong

Oh also no being temporally a sandbox doesnt affect this discussion as is made to be a real profile in the future

Back