• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Has anyone tried a hand at pulsar yet, at least in terms of small star creation.

I mean, based on its size, it wouldn’t yield that much. Looks like something in the tier 7-6 range.

So far, I have pretty much applied the AP/Speed revisions to all of the characters save for the ability reformatting, which I will do later.

A fan animation of a sprite comc giving High 5-A to EBF, Is the most backward logic i have ever seen
This is actually from Brawl Royale, given how there are proven to be some points to show it is canon like Goku’s description in EBF1 claiming that he’s died many times before. And on top of 2 animations he appears in being mentioned as well as a picture of his appearance in Brawl Royale being present, there must be a connection there.

@Psychomaster35 How come you didn't just do the Oblivion limit break like you did the asteroid feat
Technically, Lance only jumps without holding the Valkyrie at first before he randomly has it out of nowhere when he slams it at the enemies. I’ve always thought of it like either some form of hammerspace which would disqualify the feat or some aircraft dropping it for him (like what he does with moves like Medipack) for him to slam opponents with it.

Technically, Lance only jumps without holding the Valkyrie at first before he randomly has it out of nowhere when he slams it at the enemies. I’ve always thought of it like either some form of hammerspace which would disqualify the feat or some aircraft dropping it for him (like what he does with moves like Medipack) for him to slam opponents with it.
I've always kinda saw it as a reference to dio's roadroller but since a lifting strength for that type of feat is practically nonexistent on the wiki I'd rather believe it's a lance grabbing a airdropped in tank rather than it just being hammer spaced in mid-drop.

Just so you know, I’ve gotten a draft of the next CRT in the works and most of it is done, so expect it soon.

I now have most of these feats accepted here. Should all of them get completely accepted, we can have the following:
  • EBF2 keys and prior are now ranked Dwarf Star, Class M, and MFTL+ (To be applied at a later revision thread)
  • Slimes and Big Slimes now have calculations which can be applied now
EDIT: All have been accepted
Looking at the goku feat and the slime feat together just gave me a pretty scary sounding realization that Akron's powernull nerfed the team by a 1.7174494e+34 times difference. I don't think there's a record for strongest powernull difference but Akron might be strong candidate.

Unfortunately, because there was FTL acceleration involved, it means that Lance lifting his Valkyrie Tank in the void is considered invalid. As such, they should be downgraded to Class 50 based on the standard weight of a tank which is 50 tons.
Ironically if you stopped here: 6.674e-11*5e4*1.27528e46/(286146019668^2) is 5.1974023e17 N. And just covered the newtons to kilograms of force instead of using earth's G forces to make it look less derived from FTL acceleration being put into the equation.

The reaper probably has higher layers of death that the skull dragon summon by 506.25%

Possibly law hax negation via probability manip by ebf5. Since the devourer made laws that prevented random variables from being in his system and the players disrupt that system.

Back