• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Apologies, I forgot to pass through this thread before I replaced certain images (since the one who turned them into renders uploaded them to imgur and I uploaded them to the wiki directly into the pages so I wouldn't forget)

These are the pages I've added images to: DCAMU Etrigan, Shendu, and Fox Kids Venom

I've only added official images, is everyone fine with these additions?

Additionally, I have this image for Dormammu's gallery, his debut design. Seems important enough to keep in there, I'd say.
It is probably fine, although the images are not of very high quality, except for Etrigan

I suppose so.

Yay, more relaxed bs.
Not to mention that image looks like shit and his arms are disproportionate.
Continuing to be rude, I see.

The current render has the same issue, though the one I proposed actually has a less wide neck, shows the character's full original design and without any lighting affecting his body.

The first one without the white outline looks good to me.

No, no, no........the current ones are so much better! Stop trying to change Beerus and Whis guys, especially Beerus, they're perfectly fine as is.

No, no, no........the current ones are so much better! Stop trying to change Beerus and Whis guys, especially Beerus, they're perfectly fine as is.
Agreed. Focus on replacing images that look genuinely bad instead.

Yay, more of your "relaxed" bs.
Not to mention that image looks like shit and his arms are disproportionate.
You need to try to be more polite while visiting this community.

Can you add this Black suit superman render that I made as a tabber gallery to this page? the last times I've tried adding it as a tabber, it didn't work. and not to mention, nobody has really posted anything new for that profile yet.

Last edited:
The image shows a small part of his entire body, so it is now very good. My apologies.

Two full body renders for Snow Godzilla.

The second one is a bit better I'd say

They are good, I prefer the first one because you can see the eyes and the beam, but let's wait for others' opinion.

I also think that the first one seems fine to add.

It looks good to me.

They look great to me. Feel free to apply them.

Is somebody else here willing to help him out?

vRpdjDC.png
some new ssj4 gt goku
JBldDDI.png
renders https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_GT)#Super_Saiyan_4

Back