• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

the current one is fully body and the one u requested is goofy cuz its like he's leaning on to literally air
idk the current one seems pretty cartoony and I think the one I'm suggesting shows off the suit and fits in better with the other renders

I think that the current version seems to fit better with his character, and looks a bit less strange as well.

The proposed one should be better since you can see more of the details of his suit

Last edited:
Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add

Add

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add

Retrys:​

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add

Add

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add

Retrys:​

Changed to
The images mostly look great, except for the new ones for Ivankov and Foxy. The latter one is okay, but not his usual attire.

I also like the colour theme of the current version of the (same) Whitebeard image better.

Black Bolt and Namor are not very smart. It may be better to use an image of Brainiac instead.

Personally, although I agree that the page needs someone more intelligent, I think they/she/her should be doing something, like building a weapon or planning something

Brainiac is connected to and processing the data fed to him from his computers.

yes i know but to casual people it might just look like he is sitting down, however im sure if brainiac had a holographic display it would be better

Well, you can look for another image of him or another supergenius, such as Reed Richards, if you wish.

maybe this one from The Maker
VCI0o5Z.jpg

I suppose that it is probably fine if you can create a good gif file for it. Maybe Amadeus Cho with his visualised calculations would work as well?

I am not sure. The current image is also pretty good.

I am still not sure. The old image seems to fit a bit better into the page in question:

I am still not sure. The old image seems to fit a bit better into the page in question:

The problem is with the old one is that you could barely see the Bear's eyes, and there are weird black dots surrounding the image

I suppose so. WHat do the rest of you think?

Can Giant Warrior's Render be changed to this?

I think that they all seem fine to apply.

Changed to

Back