• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Verse is legitimate. I searched up the series on Baidu and the creator seems to be just a simple author without any records of copyright infringement. However, the AI generated images have to be nuked, I agree.
This seems like a good solution to me as well. 🙏

More stuff to potentially delete

Eternal Sonata

No scans at all, and that includes for tier 5 ratings and guesswork speed, user that made the verse long left the site, @Mariogoods should be pinged to see if they're interested on raising the quality of the pages.

Metal Wolf Chaos

No scans or calculations at all, guesswork statistics, user that made the pages is long banned.

Jackal

Useless disambiguation page (only a single character with that name exists on the site right now).

Michio Kaga

No scans or calculations at all, guesswork statistics, user that made the page long left the site.

Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars

Next to no justifications, only scans are dead links (which includes tier 3 ratings), user that made the pages long left the site.

The Mighty Titan

No scans, but more importantly that includes scaling to a character that isn't indexed on the site yet to correlate AP scaling to his own durability, which has no scan to back up the durability feat in question happening in the first place. @Legion350 should be pinged to see if they'd be willing to fix this.

Mittens

Mundane tier 10 that doesn't fight, page appears to be poorly based on the Domestic Cat page, so there isn't really anything of note here.

Rhino (Bolt)

Mundate tier 10 that doesn't fight with nothing out of ordinary for a hamster.

Airsoft Gun

I'd think this breaks the following Editing Rule:

Guu

High-tiered abilities and tier 5, little justifications and no scans at all, user that made the page long left the site.
Bumping the above, I'd note that Airsoft Gun is also contested on if it should be deleted or not, so mods that haven't commented on it yet are welcome to say what they think on the matter.

Also...

Alice of Hearts (Heroines Game)

High tiered abilities, no justifications or scans, user that made the page left the site.

Apotheon

High stats and abilities with no scans (let alone calcs) whatsoever, and that includes claims for scaling, tier 4 and MFTL+ speed, user that made the pages is permabanned.

Last edited:

This profile should be deleted

Simply put, this Zangetsu page should be deleted for several reasons:

1. It is simply a copy paste of the Ichigo profiles and is thus entirely redundant
  2. These characters do not actually fight anyone in canon and thus it is useless to have a profile for them
  3. They aren't even characters, they are simply Ichigo's powers given personality. There is no need for a profile for them.
Yeah so this profile sucks, and is a waste of time.

Bumping the above, I'd note that Airsoft Gun is also contested on if it should be deleted or not, so mods that haven't commented on it yet are welcome to say what they think on the matter.

Also...

Alice of Hearts (Heroines Game)

High tiered abilities, no justifications or scans, user that made the page left the site.

Apotheon

High stats and abilities with no scans (let alone calcs) whatsoever, and that includes claims for scaling, tier 4 and MFTL+ speed, user that made the pages is permabanned.
Done

1. It is simply a copy paste of the Ichigo profiles and is thus entirely redundant
  2. These characters do not actually fight anyone in canon and thus it is useless to have a profile for them
  3. They aren't even characters, they are simply Ichigo's powers given personality. There is no need for a profile for them.
For popular verses such as Bleach I usually like to get some more input before a deletion, to make sure that its the consensus of the verse supporters.
@LordTracer @Deceived3596

Done + links handled

The stuff here still appears to be pending, unless I'm missing something, thanks for the work in any case.
Oh my fault, I thought I handled that already. In any case, I have done so now.

Regarding the airsoft gun, while it could potentially be useful, the fact that it has not been used in the nearly 5 years it was on the wiki is pretty self-evident imo. For that reason I have deleted it, but I am open to undeleting it if there is more support for keeping it.

I refrained from tagging legion because they made that page in 2017 (6 years ago) on top of that they are barely active nowadays so the chances of them wanting to recreate that page are very very low. I went ahead and just deleted it.

(handled links for everything as well)

The Airsoft Gun page seems to have been undeleted, perhaps whoever undeleted it (unless it just wasn't deleted yet to begin with) should be pinged here for further discussion.

More stuff to potentially delete, I sure love the Random Page button

Suidoken

Terrible justifications (seriously, just read them, some sections even admit to be using speculation), no relevant scans, user that made the pages long left the site.

Higanbana

Plenty of high tiered abilities with no scans to back them up, stats seem to be lazily slapped with an "Unknown" over doing proper research given the justifications.

Also found a bunch of useless disambiguation pages (only a single character with that name exists on the site right now):

Hephaestus

Enlil

Samantha

Ea

On another note, there's also 71 unused templates

Last edited:
The Airsoft Gun page seems to have been undeleted, perhaps whoever undeleted it (unless it just wasn't deleted yet to begin with) should be pinged here for further discussion.
So weird, nothing comes up on the deletion log, but I could've sworn I deleted it. I remember cus I removed it from the real world page. In any case, should be gone now.
Suidoken

Terrible justifications (seriously, just read them, some sections even admit to be using speculation), no relevant scans, user that made the pages long left the site.
Nuked
hehe
908046661161459722.webp

Ima be gone for a bit, but when Im back I'll alter my global.js and have CatzlaBOT nuke em

Gotta add more to the constant pile of deletion pages

12 useless redirects (they lead to now-deleted pages)

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Barely any justifications or scans, several including high-tiered abilities, some of the scans also aren't available worldwide as they're blocked in some countries (including the one I'm on), user that made the pages long left the site

Lee-Wee-Jin (Amentia)

Multiple high-tiered abilities with no scans, user that made the page has their account banned.

Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer

No scans, barely any justification, circular scaling, user that made the pages long left the site.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Barely any justifications or scans, several including high-tiered abilities, some of the scans also aren't available worldwide as they're blocked in some countries (including the one I'm on), user that made the pages long left the site
I started working on revisions for this verse a week or two ago

I'm fine with the pages being deleted cuz then I can just remake them to be more acceptable, no CRT needed. I can confirm that none of the high tiered powers are incorrect though

Last edited:
Request for the deletion of the profile: Mr. Bean

Reasoning: Here

A lot of the feats on his profiles are also pretty iffy with no calculations or justifications for said abilities. Seems like someone re-made it a year later and the same issues remained.

EDIT: A small clarification regarding the explosion feat involving a kid. The kid survived but was painted completely blue as his mother stormed out of the fair with him in tow, but the rest of the points about the explosions having little to no destructive potency still stand.

Request for the deletion of the profile: Mr. Bean

Reasoning: Here

A lot of the feats on his profiles are also pretty iffy with no calculations or justifications for said abilities. Seems like someone re-made it a year later and the same issues remained.

EDIT: A small clarification regarding the explosion feat involving a kid. The kid survived but was painted completely blue as his mother stormed out of the fair with him in tow, but the rest of the points about the explosions having little to no destructive potency still stand.
@MistaClean

Can please someone nuke these pages. Back then I uploaded pages which aren't rendered and currently has no usage. I don't want to see these in my contributions

Requesting the deletion of these profiles from Dragon Ball:

Bora
Great Lee
Napapa

These characters are not that relevant to the history, doesn't have notable abilities and are not relevant for scalling. They are just filling space

Gods of Destruction:

Giin
Sidra
Rumsshi
Mosco/Mule
Quitela
Heles

These characters are copypastes of each other. Same ap justifications, same speed, same weaknesses and etc, and are also relevant for scalling

Angels:

Marcarita
Kusu
Martinu
Mojito
Korn
Cukatail
Cognac
Campari
Sour
Awamo

Same thing as before, these profiles are just filling space. Same abilities, same ap justifications, same speed, etc.

Bora is pretty important, you know being the first major death in DB and was sorta the reason why Goku climbed Korin's tower
Napapa is sorta relevant for Caulifla scalling

Requesting the deletion of these profiles from Dragon Ball:

Bora
Great Lee
Napapa

These characters are not that relevant to the history, doesn't have notable abilities and are not relevant for scalling. They are just filling space

Gods of Destruction:

Giin
Sidra
Rumsshi
Mosco/Mule
Quitela
Heles

These characters are copypastes of each other. Same ap justifications, same speed, same weaknesses and etc, and are also relevant for scalling

Angels:

Marcarita
Kusu
Martinu
Mojito
Korn
Cukatail
Cognac
Campari
Sour
Awamo

Same thing as before, these profiles are just filling space. Same abilities, same ap justifications, same speed, etc.
I see nothing wrong with those.

I see nothing wrong with those.
The profiles are ok, the problem is that the gods of destruction and angels are just filling space, most of them don't even have more than a couple of scenes or even a single fight, and it makes revisions more tedious. Their only difference is the name, summary and renders

The profiles are ok, the problem is that the gods of destruction and angels are just filling space, most of them don't even have more than a couple of scenes or even a single fight, and it makes revisions more tedious. Their only difference is the name, summary and renders
Not worth deletion tbh.

Back