• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems this was forgotten, I'd recommend using a bot for this one, BTW.

Also, more stuff to delete too:

The Invisible Man (Novel)

No scans, barely any justifications.

Vampirella

Several high-tiered abilities with no scans or justifications at all, @Legion350 should be contacted to see if they're interested on fixing this.

God (WorldBox)

Plenty of high-tiered abilities, barely any scans, note that the scans issue also extends to the rest of the verse's pages, but have far less notable abilities in comparison, user that made the verse long left the site.

Spark Simulacra

Plenty of high-tiered abilities, no scans at all, quite a lot of "Unknown" statistics without justification, @Arrogant_Schmuck should be pinged to see if they're interested on fixing this.

Kiruko Otonashi

No scans, barely any justifications, user that made the page long left the site.

Has plenty of scans, a calculation even, and none of the abilities are that esoteric.
Only for stats, which is nice and all, but the P&A section is just bad, stuff like Hypnosis and Blood Manip can be strong depending on the details (and there aren't any on the page, lol).

Thing is that the purpose of the site is to more directly list the reasonings, rather than barely giving a resource for users to have to look for them in the wild essentially.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that set a precedent allowing to index any ability whatsoever with questionable reasonings so long the rest is "good"? I guess it may be possible to just remove the P&As, but then the reliablity of the page in general becomes rather lacking.

Haxless Human profile, doesn't suit for the wiki, what everyone here thinks?

Haxless Human profile, doesn't suit for the wiki, what everyone here thinks?
Do we have rules regarding the minimum hax that every character should have?

I don't see any rule violation for the suggested page. Maybe it is important to the story and scaling? Ask the supporters.

I thought we allowed half of the GoT pages just because they apparently engage in combat even if with no notable abilities or tiers, unlike, say, sitcoms.

Anyways, maybe it'd be best to make a staff thread on this matter, to minimize potential edge cases and give a clearer stance on what's the bare minimal to be on the site.

Rule violation? I'm asking about the general P&A, Haxless .
It is not haxless. They have one hax. You can argue that references/scans are not added for this ability, but checking the page's age, it is self-evident.

I don't see why it should be deleted. It is not a rule violation.

They are just there with no feats at all.

Last edited:
Personally I think those are a lot of barebones profiles and I wouldn't object to them being deleted.

Can this verse and it's profiles be deleted? It's extremely outdated and the ratings are extremely bad.

Should be a blog post

Low-quality profiles made by a new user

This entire verse seems like a candidate for deletion. Everything here is pretty much all guesswork with certain higher ratings based on unaccepted calculations.

This entire verse seems like a candidate for deletion. Everything here is pretty much all guesswork with certain higher ratings based on unaccepted calculations.

Ehh... No?

8-B and 6-B has approved calcs, and setting clothings in fire is Supersonic via the References for communs feats

Last edited:
An author seems to have made a page based on their own character with zero scans and little justifications.

An author seems to have made a page based on their own character with zero scans and little justifications.

He put both "good characters and "evil characters" in categories. profile looks like he just threw everything at the wall to see what stuck

I've deleted it and left an explanatory message on his wall.

Self-explanatory

The following pages largely seem to contain guesswork statistics:

Should we delete them, or is somebody willing to create calculation blogs based on their feats?

@Kyleb79

All of his feats are from non-canon material and he has no combat feats in-show.

As of this CRT (https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-convoluted-twisted-metal-canon.160475/), these profiles should be deleted to be decomposited.

The following pages largely seem to contain guesswork statistics:

Should we delete them, or is somebody willing to create calculation blogs based on their feats?

@Kyleb79
I can pull up baseline wall level feats for each users. I binged the first season and out of the 13 episodes there have been at least 15 low end Wall level feats. Calculations can probably come later because Wall level+ and Small Building level are possible based on the pulverization they endure from others characters on that level. Honestly I’d be far more worried about the demon sorcerers on the verse, their stats are literally ”via power scaling” That scale to City Block level which… no one has, which is against the rules with no scans.

Someone like Hak Foo should just have their first scan as scaling to Jackie at wall level plus his own wall level feats. With his other keys scaling above his first.

Back