• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can someone delete my sandboxes they are not needed now.
Sandbox 1
Sandbox 2
Done.
There are no scans for anything in the P&A or for tier 5 and 3, there are no blogs or even scans for speed or anything in the profile, overall not reliable.
Bump.

I think the Fears to Fathom verse needs to be nuked, or at least trimmed

TL;DR - Intruder is using a faulty calc and isn't notable otherwise, Strange Man is a Tier 10 with one non-supernatural power, Cara's page is mostly guesswork, and the Cultists have a blatant lie in their statistics as well as scaling to the wrong calc anyway

I think Cara and Ironbark Cultists could be fixed, but I don't know if they'd be notable with what would be left. 10-Bs with 9-C weaponry and stealth mastery basically

Found even more pages to delete

Rohit Mehra

Tier 10 profile with no scans, was also made way after references were made obligatory (this bit also extends to the rest of the verse, BTW).

@57Dev should be pinged to see if they're interested on fixing this.

Yoshie

Extremely barebones page, the user that made it long left the site.

Deanna

Unknown stats based on guesswork, several high tiered abilities with no sources, user that made the page/verse long left the site.

The Darkness (Video Game)

Barely any scans and justifications (some including somewhat high-tiered abilities), guesswork statistics, no active supporters at all.

Found even more pages to delete

Rohit Mehra

Tier 10 profile with no scans, was also made way after references were made obligatory (this bit also extends to the rest of the verse, BTW).

@57Dev should be pinged to see if they're interested on fixing this.
@57Dev
Yoshie

Extremely barebones page, the user that made it long left the site.
It was deleted in the past but undeleted by @DontTalkDT

Is it alright if I delete this now?
Deanna

Unknown stats based on guesswork, several high tiered abilities with no sources, user that made the page/verse long left the site.
Done
The Darkness (Video Game)

Barely any scans and justifications (some including somewhat high-tiered abilities), guesswork statistics, no active supporters at all.
Done
I think the Fears to Fathom verse needs to be nuked, or at least trimmed

@MarkGoldbridge Please don't do that again. Calcs need to be in blogs and evaluated for them to be used on profiles; in any case, do you intend on working on these profiles or should they be deleted ?

Even more stuff to delete

Sam (Lost in Bardo)

High tiered stats and some notable abilities, little justification and no scans at all.

El Tigre

Plenty of guesswork statistics, high-tiered abilities like Low-Godly regen with not even a justification, page maker of the verse appears to be @Antoniofer and should be pinged to see if willing to fix this.

Nameless Hero (Gothic Series)

No active supporters, plenty of guesswork statistics, barely any scans.

Sengoku Basara

No active supporters, plenty of abilities with no scans or references, stats rely on non-evaluated calculations whose creators are no longer active either, this verse would require a considerable overhaul that isn't going to happen by the before-mentioned lack of supporters.

Doctor (Town of Salem)

Tier 10 that doesn't fight with no abilities beyond seemingly mundane healing.

Rosatom-Antonov K37 TNTRL

Guesswork statistics, no scans, user that made the page left the site long ago.

Snip & Clip

High-tiered ability with no scan.

Is the following page too controversial for our wiki?

I can think of a couple of rules this may fall under:

• Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes pages that would strictly be written as a joke, and as such more suitably belong in the Joke Battles wiki. Although we do feature some franchises with mature content, those that are primarily focused on, or are only composed of, excessive levels of sexual content will not be featured here, and the pages have to be kept clean, without erotic images. For further information, please read our Acceptable Content Rating Scale and Fandom's community guidelines.
  • Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.

I was wondering the same thing when I saw it; in any case, it seems as though Crabwhale deleted it. I support that decision.
Is that a real life criminal?
Yes, he's the most infamous serial bomber in the country; the investigation that resulted in his capture was the single most expensive operation in FBI history.

Seems like a good idea yes.
@Antoniofer Can I delete this or do you think you'll work on it?
Nameless Hero (Gothic Series)

No active supporters, plenty of guesswork statistics, barely any scans.
Honestly this one doesn't seem as bad, but no active supporters means that it cant get any better, so will delete.
Sengoku Basara

No active supporters, plenty of abilities with no scans or references, stats rely on non-evaluated calculations whose creators are no longer active either, this verse would require a considerable overhaul that isn't going to happen by the before-mentioned lack of supporters.

Doctor (Town of Salem)

Tier 10 that doesn't fight with no abilities beyond seemingly mundane healing.

Rosatom-Antonov K37 TNTRL

Guesswork statistics, no scans, user that made the page left the site long ago.

Snip & Clip

High-tiered ability with no scan.
Deleted + Handled links

Considering it's literally just a biopic about a real life terrorist I don't know why it should even be on the wiki.
I can think of a couple of rules this may fall under:

• Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes pages that would strictly be written as a joke, and as such more suitably belong in the Joke Battles wiki. Although we do feature some franchises with mature content, those that are primarily focused on, or are only composed of, excessive levels of sexual content will not be featured here, and the pages have to be kept clean, without erotic images. For further information, please read our Acceptable Content Rating Scale and Fandom's community guidelines.
  • Low-powered characters are allowed to be featured here as long as the characters come from popular/notable verses that are overall worthy of indexing, they are important to their stories, and the profiles are reliable and well-made, although sitcom characters, ones from more realistic romantic comedies, and similar should be avoided. This wiki's main purpose is to index characters, not to feature fights between them.
I was wondering the same thing when I saw it; in any case, it seems as though Crabwhale deleted it. I support that decision.

Yes, he's the most infamous serial bomber in the country; the investigation that resulted in his capture was the single most expensive operation in FBI history.
@BigSmoke4269

Please permanently stop creating these types of offensive pages. Thank you.

Found this verse page and profile, seems to be an unknown/unpopular verse with multiple AI Generated Images and incomplete profiles? Should probably check it out.

Found this verse page and profile, seems to be an unknown/unpopular verse with multiple AI Generated Images and incomplete profiles? Should probably check it out.

I was also sussed out by the verse, so I did some googling,

It is, for what the label is worth, a legitimate typical 1000 chapter chinese webnovel chonker, with a novelupdates entry, so it has at least a little bit of notoriety. As for the AI images though, google hasnt been helpful. The image for Shien Whatchmacalled has only been used in another powerscaling wiki, the other images were found on AI image generators. Fair to say, unless I'm proven wrong, those are AI generated by fans at best.

Edit: Uh yeah, they are in every capacity unofficial AI images.

Tl;Dr Verse is more or less legitimate, images arent

There are no scans for anything in the P&A or for tier 5 and 3, there are no blogs or even scans for speed or anything in the profile, overall not reliable.
Bump, what everyone think about this?

Bump, what everyone think about this?
I say it should be deleted.

The lack of scans or even references supporting the rating, abilities etc. Makes the profile(s) unreliable, and such, not suitable for our site. The person who is the only supporter of the verse also isn't active anymore and most likely will never be active again since she despises the site now. So I doubt they'll get revised anytime soon.

I was also sussed out by the verse, so I did some googling,

It is, for what the label is worth, a legitimate typical 1000 chapter chinese webnovel chonker, with a novelupdates entry, so it has at least a little bit of notoriety. As for the AI images though, google hasnt been helpful. The image for Shien Whatchmacalled has only been used in another powerscaling wiki, the other images were found on AI image generators. Fair to say, unless I'm proven wrong, those are AI generated by fans at best.

Edit: Uh yeah, they are in every capacity unofficial AI images.

Tl;Dr Verse is more or less legitimate, images arent
Verse is legitimate. I searched up the series on Baidu and the creator seems to be just a simple author without any records of copyright infringement. However, the AI generated images have to be nuked, I agree.

More stuff to potentially delete

Eternal Sonata

No scans at all, and that includes for tier 5 ratings and guesswork speed, user that made the verse long left the site, @Mariogoods should be pinged to see if they're interested on raising the quality of the pages.

Metal Wolf Chaos

No scans or calculations at all, guesswork statistics, user that made the pages is long banned.

Jackal

Useless disambiguation page (only a single character with that name exists on the site right now).

Michio Kaga

No scans or calculations at all, guesswork statistics, user that made the page long left the site.

Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars

Next to no justifications, only scans are dead links (which includes tier 3 ratings), user that made the pages long left the site.

The Mighty Titan

No scans, but more importantly that includes scaling to a character that isn't indexed on the site yet to correlate AP scaling to his own durability, which has no scan to back up the durability feat in question happening in the first place. @Legion350 should be pinged to see if they'd be willing to fix this.

Mittens

Mundane tier 10 that doesn't fight, page appears to be poorly based on the Domestic Cat page, so there isn't really anything of note here.

Rhino (Bolt)

Mundate tier 10 that doesn't fight with nothing out of ordinary for a hamster.

Airsoft Gun

I'd think this breaks the following Editing Rule:

• Please do not make profiles for real life vehicles, unless the vehicle in question is combat-oriented, such as a tank. Ordinary civilian vehicles are not notable or distinct enough for pages.

Guu

High-tiered abilities and tier 5, little justifications and no scans at all, user that made the page long left the site.

Last edited:
This is what I get for checking random pages late at night.

Yeah, that rule doesn't really matter here, although I'm not sure if that's something worth having a page of as it's a mundane tier 10 toy.

Yeah, that rule doesn't really matter here, although I'm not sure if that's something worth having a page of as it's a mundane tier 10 toy.
Can be useful for scaling, also not like someone using those is that out there for a character

That page has been for 4 years on the site without being used like that, and it's all regarding a tier we wouldn't even demand a calculation to in terms of proof (speaking of which, the source for the claimed amount of joules doesn't give one either, being an informal approximation).

Back