• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, if no one is willing to fix the pages they should be deleted.
Aye, this is fair. I don't think the pages were of particularly good quality before, frankly. Oh well.

Thank you for helping out, Bambu, Saman, and Tllmbrg.
I'm reporting this here because I think it fits better than the all-purposes threads, but mine isn't necessarily a deletion request.

The newly created Ash Williams (DIE!namite Lives) has some probably incorrect things, thus it either needs scrutiny and subsequent revision, or total deletion:
  • Nothing is sourced and most things lack scans
  • Scales to his canon self in regards to several aspects without any justification
  • His 7-C is likely completely wrong because it doesn't take into consideration surface area, meaning that those zombies aren't taking the full 7-C yeld in their face. The same scan also says most zombies had been wiped out in the blast
So what do you all think that we should do about this?

@HeadlessKramerGeoff777 @ByAsura @GojiBoyForever @Torlikoff @EnnardTrap1987

Do you have any input, as "The Evil Dead" supporters?

Thank you for helping out.

I'm reporting this here because I think it fits better than the all-purposes threads, but mine isn't necessarily a deletion request.

The newly created Ash Williams (DIE!namite Lives) has some probably incorrect things, thus it either needs scrutiny and subsequent revision, or total deletion:
  • Nothing is sourced and most things lack scans
  • Scales to his canon self in regards to several aspects without any justification
  • His 7-C is likely completely wrong because it doesn't take into consideration surface area, meaning that those zombies aren't taking the full 7-C yeld in their face. The same scan also says most zombies had been wiped out in the blast
I had no idea this was a thing tbh.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. I suppose that the page can probably be removed then.

Thank you for helping out.

I guess this profile? It has no scans, no references, P&A almost is empty and so on.

The verse page has a supporter with a lot of messages but IDK if he is still active and planning on improving the page. And also, don't know if anyone else plans to update the page, so yeah.

Edit: Just to clear up my wording, the supported seemed to be active in the past since he has a lot of edits. Dunno anything more. K bye IG

Last edited:
I guess this profile? It has no scans, no references, P&A almost is empty and so on.

The verse page has a supporter with a lot of messages but IDK if he is still active and planning on improving the page. And also, don't know if anyone else plans to update the page, so yeah.
I brought this profile a some time ago and someone else is working on fixing it.

Poorly made pages with various stats that have poor reasoning or no reasoning basically

Poor quality pages with vague feats which we can't verify, guy who made the page ain't even on the forum

Poorly made pages with various stats that have poor reasoning or no reasoning basically

Poor quality pages with vague feats which we can't verify, guy who made the page ain't even on the forum
Adding to this:

Bad ratings and in general low quality pages without much

Main calcs in the verse were either made by a user was banned from calc making or weren't approved
Also since Butter Samurai seems to have made this verse and his stuff in general seems to be questionable to the point where he was calc banned I think that's another reason to nuke

Reasoning for 9-A is bad, beating big robots doesn't give a tier by itself

Anyways this too, they're just horrendous pages
@Damage3245 is working on the rest of the verse

Yeah, the Alita pages up above are the ones either not worth having, or requiring too much work to salvage. The rest of the verse is in a more workable state.

Adding to this:

Bad ratings and in general low quality pages without much

Main calcs in the verse were either made by a user was banned from calc making or weren't approved
Also since Butter Samurai seems to have made this verse and his stuff in general seems to be questionable to the point where he was calc banned I think that's another reason to nuke

Reasoning for 9-A is bad, beating big robots doesn't give a tier by itself
What do other staff members here think about this?

I made some edits to some of the Knight Rider pages, I'm not too bothered about the others, so someone can message their creator on them.

This profile has no scans, the calc for its tier isn't accepted (might be even incorrect due to a comment made) and the speed rating is vague. (As is everything else there, from the looks of it)

Here is the verse page, seems to have supporters but don't know if they plan on doing anything about it.

Ratchet and Clank either needs to be revised or deleted for the simple fact pretty much every profile is complete and utter shit, I could revise it but I already have a few other verses I still need to get around to unfucking and/or revisising, and R&C, a verse I've hardly played(one game I ever forget which one) or watched(just random shit), isn't high on my bucket list of shit to do alongside my other activities.

To give you an idea on how shit some of the files are, Dr. Nefarious is Unknown for harming an 8-C and killing a dude who apparently survived a 5-B explosion.

Edit: the building level is straight up guesswork!

Last edited:
The first step to verse rehab is fixing issues. It is extremely easy to try and delete something, but a good contribution would be to fix a verse. Shit takes work. Deletion is, again, a last resort. First comes the contacting of supporters, creators of pages, and a general looking-in.

Regardless.

Knight Rider appears to be in a foul condition and most of the edits on it appear to be surface level. There are no supporters since it lacks a verse page, and the pages are genuinely poorly made. I'm fine with deletion.

The creator of Francis Burton has a single recent edit, but they may still be worth contacting. The page isn't horrific, it would just benefit greatly from scans, references, and calcs.

The creator of the Vision of Escaflowne pages has made edits this month, have they been contacted?

Night at the Museum has clearly had work put into it and is probably fine, just get a couple calcs evaluated.

The creator of Totally Spies has also made edits this month, and is in fact a user I recognize. Furthermore, the page I checked at least is of moderate quality for older pages- it lacks scans but at least details what abilities come from what. 9-A could also absolutely be gleaned from size, though should link to the page we have for that specific purpose and somehow prove their height, be it via calc or some official statement.

Schera Zade seems fine. Scans aren't a requirement to exist. The calc can be evaluated, deletion is a vast overreaction.

Ratchet and Clank as a verse is not entirely guesswork, as the 2016 Reboot does appear to justify its AP rating with a direct statement of power from the game. Unfortunately I can't see the ship explosions that it mentions in durability, but really it takes very little for an explosion to be 8-C, and an explosion capable of destroying any bridge greater than a rickety wooden affair would normally make the cut. This, too, can be saved.

Would any of you be willing to regularly help out with evaluations here please? Here are some recent suggestions that have not been evaluated yet.
Apologies, by the way. Aside from the usual business of real life, I find that threads often just un-follow me without me ever realizing.

Thank you for helping out, Bambu. However, verses with statistics between 9-A and High 6-A that lack calculations cannot have their statistics based on self-evident feats, such as blowing up an Earth-sized planet for 5-B.

Here is the page that you and all other staff members should bookmark and inspect regularly to contknue to receive all relevant notifications. The listed discussion threads that are shown in bold text have unread replies since you last visited them.

Thank you for helping out, Bambu. However, verses with statistics between 9-A and High 6-A that lack calculations cannot have their statistics based on self-evident feats, such as blowing up an Earth-sized planet for 5-B.
Are you referring to my statement on the verse who is 9-A for fighting characters of a certain size? We have a page for that which details the height needed for each AP threshold. As for blowing up an Earth sized planet, this is one of the few tiers that is genuinely correctly placed- not that, I think, any of them have such a feat (the closest being a surface-wipe which, to my knowledge, at last calculation was High 6-A). If you aren't referring to this one then I really don't know which one you are referring to.

I'm aware of that, however there's simply too many of the things that I'm watching. It's substantially easier to just go through the important threads every once in awhile and check in on the ones that I haven't been receiving notifications from.

Are you referring to my statement on the verse who is 9-A for fighting characters of a certain size? We have a page for that which details the height needed for each AP threshold. As for blowing up an Earth sized planet, this is one of the few tiers that is genuinely correctly placed- not that, I think, any of them have such a feat (the closest being a surface-wipe which, to my knowledge, at last calculation was High 6-A). If you aren't referring to this one then I really don't know which one you are referring to.
I was referring to Ratchet and Clank.
I'm aware of that, however there's simply too many of the things that I'm watching. It's substantially easier to just go through the important threads every once in awhile and check in on the ones that I haven't been receiving notifications from.
Well, it is the easiest method that I know of to easily overview which threads that you haven't received notifications from, as they are still marked in bold text after you have clicked on your regular notifications.

I was referring to Ratchet and Clank.
Ah. I was not implying it would be able to remain 8-C calcless, if that was your inference. Rather, I believe that it would be likely a more or less correct tier based on my experience with these sorts of feats. However, the imgur links are dead, so there's no way of knowing. I could have knocked out the calculations in a couple of minutes had they been available.

Hmm. It is not good if even our Imgur links start to disappear. Have you tried watching them by redirecting to the United States via a VPN? Europe often tends to block them otherwise, for example.

Back