• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On second thought, the durability sections for both characters seem exaggerated.

The other physical statistics as well.

Is somebody experienced willing to fix the Hey Arnold pages, or should I delete them?

I deleted the two pages. The creator is not still active as far as I am aware.

What about this profile from Amalgam comics? Its missing scans for pretty much everything. Unlike the Thanos/Darkseid one, it also doesn't link to a blog with scans and explaination. And every rating is unknown

You can ask for the powers to be sourced, the page has various notable abilities so it doesn't need to be deleted
Amalgam had barely any stories with feats to scale its characters from.

There were apparently 14 issues total, there has to be some feats for Amalgam (Even if they're probably mostly tier 9).

It also dosn't run into the outlier problem™ unlike Marvel and DC proper thanks to having so few issues.

Well, there is unfortunately no other efficient way for us to collect data than actually finding and reading the relevant scanned comics/manga, so if the scans sites disappear from the Internet, we are in trouble.

Side note, page creator Cropfist rarely even makes an effort to list the file on the verse page or anywhere else.

In a verse where its category has 700 and growing items, these make finding these pages nearly impossible

Back