• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah there's also these

And here:

@Mr._Bambu @Wokistan @Jasonsith @Armorchompy

So should we delete the Curious George page?

i'm still waiting on that evaluation

@Mr._Bambu @Wokistan @Jasonsith @Armorchompy

So should we delete the Curious George page?

Objectively, I don't think the profile is like this great plague upon the wiki. The feat itself is questionable to Wok because the damage it causes isn't really consistent with what an explosion like that should cause. If Big Smoke really wants to contribute time to maintaining accuracy on the profile I don't think it is in desperate need of deletion.

The feat itself is questionable to Wok because the damage it causes isn't really consistent with what an explosion like that should cause.
armorchompy already brought that back up in a comment on the calc. i'll just paste my reply to it here since the image won't load for some reason.

"what were you expecting it to do? the only things in its radius were george, the stand, and the projector, all of which were knocked away or destroyed."

Aye, as I said, I think the profile is fine. Or at least the existence of such a profile is inoffensive.

as of now, george is 9-B, but that rating is primarily reliant on the calc, which has been redone and would now give him 9-C tiering. so as far as i'm concerned, george's profile is currently inaccurate, and will continue to be until the revised calc is accepted and its results are applied.

Armorchompy created that profile and went to bed about an hour ago. We should prolly wait until they respond.

At least created as a fairly acceptable profile.
it is acceptable but holy hell does that page look bad, considering most if not all of the keys have Invisibility, Intangibility, Self-Destruction, and Immortality (Type 2).

I know how to make it a better profile, specifically to structure it like the DnD Ghoul profile, which i forgot even existed when i made the deletion mark. so am I permitted to do that?
Armorchompy created that profile and went to bed about an hour ago. We should prolly wait until they respond.
probably, but I thought i would mention that profile here

That DnD Ghoul profile link doesn't go anywhere.

But anyway, I don't see the harm in you proposing a way to restructure your profile in a Sandbox, and Armorchompy could evaluate whether it still makes sense with the source material.

That DnD Ghoul profile link doesn't go anywhere.

But anyway, I don't see the harm in you proposing a way to restructure your profile in a Sandbox, and Armorchompy could evaluate whether it still makes sense with the source material.
Here, wondering why copy/pasting the link didn't work the first time

I'll do that then

When ever you find it tell me
(Also I have a revision for the Ghoul page planned which adds 3 more Keys so hahahahaha)

My advice is:
  • Collapse keys with the same AP/LS/SS/Dura/Speed into the same key. Explain in P&A/NA&T which, I guess, sub-key has which abilities.
  • If this is still too much, split it into multiple pages, like we've done for various Shounen heroes who come from such a long run that they need a ton of keys.

• If this is still too much, split it into multiple pages, like we've done for various Shounen heroes who come from such a long run that they need a ton of keys.
Apsolutely not on the second suggestion. the other one might be fine but I'm typing from bed so I can't revise the page for the first suggestion right now

I can collapse them if needed however many of them have different durability stats which is why I opted not to. CERTAINLY do not ******* delete it. Feel free to make your own attempt at fixing it though.
That was the reason I was iffy at putting it here, but yeah, you should probably collapse the AP section into

"10-C | Unknown | 9-A | At least 9-A" but leave the durability the same

also I noticed that most of the keys shared Self-destruction, Intangibility, Invisibility, and immortality type 2, you should probably make a tabber for that and note on the respective keys that don't with something like "Standard Smile Abilities, sans/without(take your pick) x ability and x ability"

Collapsing tier in that way gets hella confusing. Especially with 19 keys. How the hell's someone supposed to figure out what tier each key has?

That's exactly the reason I did not do it, yeah. The profile may be a bit ugly but I do think it's at its most readable this way.

Back