• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Page's 6-C comes from an unapproved calc (which was my doing back in 2022, a mistake which I sincerely regret and want to undo), and the rest of the page isn't exactly great with zero scans.

Even before my **** up, the tiers had no backing whatsoever, with the previous 6-C justification being due to the Armada elite being supposedly capable of destroying islands which, as someone who played P101 entirely, was never said AFAIK in the game.

As of this thread, the following profiles need to be deleted:

Should this profile be deleted or just be changed from 8-C to 9-C? There's no calculations and one of the feat links that says he knocked down a large statue is just a Skullgirls gif for some reason
Bump

Bump

Page's 6-C comes from an unapproved calc (which was my doing back in 2022, a mistake which I sincerely regret and want to undo), and the rest of the page isn't exactly great with zero scans.

Even before my **** up, the tiers had no backing whatsoever, with the previous 6-C justification being due to the Armada elite being supposedly capable of destroying islands which, as someone who played P101 entirely, was never said AFAIK in the game.
Bump

I evaluated that calc, and it appears to be done wrong because they never accounted for surface area.

I evaluated that calc, and it appears to be done wrong because they never accounted for surface area.
That makes sense (and it was my calc so oof), so yeah, the page needs to be axed.

Assuming MK was the side of an average monkey, just curious, what would his durability be?

@Zenkaibattery1

Can you delete the profiles below?

I already deleted that "sandox" page, seems like they created it again. Also, SamanPatou disagreed with merging those profiles; I'm sure that needs to be resolved first.

I already deleted that "sandox" page, seems like they created it again. Also, SamanPatou disagreed with merging those profiles; I'm sure that needs to be resolved first.
To be fair, he not only hasn't replied back, but 3 staff voted in favor of this already (2 of which commented after Saman commented and got debunked). So that implies he has no counterarguments to the debunks. Not to mention it has been days since it the thread was accepted.

Someone should either delete this or adjust it because there's no scans and the Lifting Strength says "Wall level"

This doesn't seem like this is an actual, serious page to be made here...

I was going to use that for an ability explanation.
See here:

I was gonna post this here now lol

Back