• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Again, I don't think it's unreasonable to split it into multiple pages.

The enemies are all relatively unsignificant, it'd be like making pages for Galoombas, Ink Piranha Plants or Big Boos

Why should we have like 20 pages for a verse that doesn't have a verse page again? We would be splitting pages like the DnD ghoul and Tyranids at that rate

(It will eventually have a verse page, as I plan to merge it with No More Heroes when NMH3 comes out, provided it doesn't have any evidence against it)

The enemies are all relatively unsignificant, it'd be like making pages for Galoombas, Ink Piranha Plants or Big Boos

We already have pages for fodder Mario enemies so???

Why should we have like 20 pages for a verse that doesn't have a verse page again? We would be splitting pages like the DnD ghoul and Tyranids at that rate

Not literally 20 pages. We don't split Manga Goku into 15 pages, we split him into 3.

Give each page a number of keys that doesn't look awful, somewhere around 2-4 pages.

We already have pages for fodder Mario enemies so???
Not for variations of them.

Not literally 20 pages. We don't split Manga Goku into 15 pages, we split him into 3.

Give each page a number of keys that doesn't look awful, somewhere around 2-4 pages.
Issue here is that there's no clear division point, manga goku has different pages for different manga series but these are all from one game

Not for variations of them.

They don't have enough keys to justify that.

Issue here is that there's no clear division point, manga goku has different pages for different manga series but these are all from one game

Goku doesn't just have different pages for different manga series, him (and many other characters on the site) have different pages for different parts of the one series they're in.

Even if it's just one game, is there any separation based on time-of-the-game that can be used? Enemies encountered in the first half vs second half? Pre-post a certain level?

I mean, most Mario enemies have three times the variations that Heaven Smiles have.

Anyway Killer7 is divided in 6 chapters, but isn't that a bit too many pages?

It could be like, chapters 1-3, chapters 4-5, chapter 6. Whatever makes for neat pages.

I'll have to look into it, I actually don't know what chapters various Smiles come from so I'd have to check a walkthrough or replay the game myself. I'll have to ask yall to give me some weeks to, these days are busy and I'm sure the profile isn't THAT much of an eyesore that it can't stay this way for a couple more days.

I'll have to look into it, I actually don't know what chapters various Smiles come from so I'd have to check a walkthrough or replay the game myself. I'll have to ask yall to give me some weeks to, these days are busy and I'm sure the profile isn't THAT much of an eyesore that it can't stay this way for a couple more days.
Its an eyesore but yeah, it can be there for a few weeks!

Is somebody here willing to delete the other pages that were reported above please? Not the one made by Armorchompy though. At least not yet.

Is it fine if I instead make the page more compact? Like, put every single power and ability in the same section and specify which Smiles can do that? It's a lot less effort for me and it should still be readable.

For example
P&A: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Explosion Manipulation (With the exception of A, B and C, all Heaven Smiles can self-destruct).... et cetera?

Is it fine if I instead make the page more compact? Like, put every single power and ability in the same section and specify which Smiles can do that? It's a lot less effort for me and it should still be readable.

For example
P&A: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Explosion Manipulation (With the exception of A, B and C, all Heaven Smiles can self-destruct).... et cetera?
Like this profile (sandbox, ctrl-f "BUGS NO MORE HEROES" if the link doesn't bring you to it) for example

I am not sure what you mean with your sandbox example. Sorry.

"Powers and Abilities: Possibly Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Intangibility (Made of data), Statistics Amplification and Power Nullification (Some Bugs can cast a field that increases other Bugs' defense or offense. If their attack hits the player, they will also be temporarily unable to use their glove's skills), Energy Projection (Some Bug types can fire energy bullets), Weapon Mastery (One type of Bug uses katanas skillfully), Explosion Manipulation and Self-Destruction (Some Bugs can self-destruct in a violent explosion), Underground Mobility (One kind of Bug quickly digs through the ground to appear right below the enemy)"

This part shows I would put the abilities of various kinds of enemies in one P&A section instead of using tabbers (to make it less confusing I'd use the enemy names, and I plan to with the sandbox too I just need to research those first)

"At least Athlete level (A Travis Touchdown clone suffering visual illusions believed CIA agents, who would usually be at this level, to be Bugs, including the weakest ones) to Street level (Stronger Bugs carry large weaponry and should reach this tier via their superhuman size)"

And this part shows how I would format the stats sections

I think something like that is better, but not quite a cure-all. It could get a bit cluttered in some situations, and I'd prefer there to be an exact list somewhere on the profile of which bugs can do what, rather than just saying "Some bugs". I think that'd be best done in a "Notable Attacks and Techniques" section.

I think something like that is better, but not quite a cure-all. It could get a bit cluttered in some situations, and I'd prefer there to be an exact list somewhere on the profile of which bugs can do what, rather than just saying "Some bugs". I think that'd be best done in a "Notable Attacks and Techniques" section.
Again I plan to quickly go through a playthrough of the game to get the names of the Bugs again but that's not an issue for the Heaven Smiles since I've got the games already.

I would support "Unknown" physical AP being listed for the sake of keeping it clear, as currently it looks like they're just 9-A in terms of physical AP for someone not into the verse.

Not the worst thing to have shown up here. Probably wouldn't take too much effort to fix up. Mousers are the little chompy, mouth robots from the 80's cartoon, right?

Back