• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Side note, page creator Cropfist rarely even makes an effort to list the file on the verse page or anywhere else.

In a verse where its category has 700 and growing items, these make finding these pages nearly impossible
Yah could we maybe have his pages go through someone first before posting them?

Side note, page creator Cropfist rarely even makes an effort to list the file on the verse page or anywhere else.

In a verse where its category has 700 and growing items, these make finding these pages nearly impossible
You can politely mention to him that he should add them to the verse page if you wish. Just avoid being rude please. He is not a bad member.

Let's see:
  1. All unknown profile
  2. Nothing is sourced
  3. The character appears for literally less than two minutes in the entire series, as far as I'm aware
This last one is the real big issue. Makes the character waaaaaaay too vague to get anything off of. In addition, some statements the profile claims exist aren't within that minute and 50 seconds-ish, which renders them pretty sketchy when as far as I can tell from searching around they never show up again.

If we remove the Naljians, the page will unfortunately be recreated with 1-B statistics sooned or later, as their higher-dimensional nature has been repeatedly used to wank the Ben 10 series, so it seems better to keep the page and debunk that notion within it instead.

If we remove the Naljians, the page will unfortunately be recreated with 1-B statistics sooned or later, as their higher-dimensional nature has been repeatedly used to wank the Ben 10 series, so it seems better to keep the page and debunk that notion within it instead.
Wouldn't it be better to just do an Editing Rule over it? We have done verse-specific rules just for exactly this kind of stuff before, after all.

Wok to be quite fair aren't there Worm pages for characters who appear for a single page?
Think the smallest I ever went was single chapter. I joked about doing files for people off single paragraphs that give me all the info I need, but don't think I ever got around to it.

The small worm characters don't have the issue of their statements just not being in the work, though.

Edit: The least prominent ones I can find are Secondhand and Black Kaze. The former appears for a little bit in early Ward chapters, gets a POV chapter, and then probably was killed offscreen. The latter was talked about by some other characters, appears in some chapters where she doesn't do anything, and then we briefly see her in action near the end of the story.

With both of these pages, despite their small roles we still have all the stats and stuff for them. Black Kaze's file could use a tune up, but all the information is still there somewhere even if they don't stick around for ages. This isn't the case for the Nalijans, which we don't really know anything about except that they percieve in 26D and their toy was dangerous.

Last edited:
If being more considered, ressurection, one of speed justifications, one of lifting strenght justification, Durability justifications and Intelligence justification.

Wouldn't it be better to just do an Editing Rule over it? We have done verse-specific rules just for exactly this kind of stuff before, after all.
That seems like overkill for such a minor issue.

The lifting strength one doesn't link to a **** site.

Anyways, I believe I fixed it all. Can anyone check one of the links to see if it is working properly?
Thank you for helping out.

It's a similar issue to Conker, and this is derailing the happy holidays out of profile deletions
You should probably rename your thread to allow for fixing more general issues then.

That seems like overkill for such a minor issue.
It would help to keep clear our stance on the cosmology of the series without unecessarily compromising our standards for a single profile that essencially does nothing but state the clarification that would be far better suited as an editing rule.

Plus I'm sure that if the profile being redone is a concern, the page can just redirect to that editing rule so that whenever an user that tries to remake the profile, they are sent there and declined on the subject accordingly without issue.

Its not my thread, should I make a thread for it in Wiki Management however?
I or some other staff member can rename it then, if we receive a goot suggestion for a title.

A wiki management thread does not seem necessary, no. At least not yet.

It would help to keep clear our stance on the cosmology of the series without unecessarily compromising our standards for a single profile that essencially does nothing but state the clarification that would be far better suited as an editing rule.

Plus I'm sure that if the profile being redone is a concern, the page can just redirect to that editing rule so that whenever an user that tries to remake the profile, they are sent there and declined on the subject accordingly without issue.
Aright then. If you or Wokistan write a draft for a regulation text, I can clean it up afterwards.

Not really sure if this is the right place to ask this, but if a profile has no scans on it, can we just add it or do we have to make a thread for it?

Aright then. If you or Wokistan write a draft for a regulation text, I can clean it up afterwards.
"Do not try to upgrade the cosmology or the cast to 1-B based on the statements from the Naljians or their toy. While one of the them stated that "there are only 26 dimensions that matter", there is not enough sufficient evidence to scale them to such level, as they only have one appearance and statement in the entire series, and the mentioning of dimensions doesn't automatically fit the criteria in our Tiering System for the purpose of tiering.

In addition, although the Naljian toy was stated to be more advanced than the Omnitrix, when it replicated Gwen Tennyson's form, it displayed a clear inability to copy her powers accurately, instead using pink disks to replace the energy disks. As such, it is very difficult to imagine that it can copy the powers of a Celestialsapien when it could not fully replicate the powers of a lower tier species."
I'm not too knowledgeable on the verse so I did my best based on the note we currently have on the profile, and this would fit better in the Discussion Rules on second thought.

Last edited:
I suppose that might mostly work. What do other staff members here think?

Back