• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you for the help.

This profile needs to be deleted. It is outdated and has no page for the verse, which by the way is currently being created

This profile needs to be deleted. It is outdated and has no page for the verse, which by the way is currently being created
Then... why not just leave it as is and CRT it when you need to? Its got scans for everything sans intelligence.

Because people will create matches with the character being extremely outdated. I don't want to create a CRT for every part of the verse, I want to create it all at once. Also, the character has at least 4 keys currently

I checked and both AP and Speed calcs were accepted (only two speed calcs that were not, but the Hypersonic+ rating comes from an accepted one, so not much of a issue there)

Only subsonic calculations were accepted, and the Hypersonic one is for a specific magic attack that is literally faster than Mash's perception

As I said, the profile is completely without context

Objectively speaking, there is nothing wrong with the profile that is deletion-worthy, like at all. If the issue is just key additions or outdated stuff then keep it to a CRT.
Yes. The page has calculation blogs as a basis for the statistics. It seems good enough to stay.

In addition, the profile uses calculations that have not been evaluated
Only subsonic calculations were accepted, and the Hypersonic one is for a specific magic attack that is literally faster than Mash's perception

As I said, the profile is completely without context
Oh. You may have a good point then.

I deleted the page.

I thought that the statistics of the page were all based on calculations that have not been accepted yet. Is this inaccurate?

Okay, so the other statistics are strictly based on accepted calculation blogs then?

Leave the profile deleting. There are things without context and it is incomplete. There is no need to create a wrong profile

Okay. Are you working on a more thorough version?

Okay. I do not mind if we wait then.

This page seems to contain guesswork statistics that are not based on any calculations:

Last edited:
Revising the entirety of Castle Crasher is on my To do list, but even if I add it the priorities it would still take me some months before being able to actually work on it.

We can either delete it and save the copy on my sandbox of deleted stuff, or keep it as it is until I get to work on it.

This page seems to contain guesswork statistics that are not based on a any calculations:

Yeah but the stats have a basis and the hax almost all of them have links so deleting them would be kinda excesive

Yeah but the stats have a basis and the hax almost all of them have links so deleting them would be kinda excesive
The links do not lead to any calculations, just scans.
Revising the entirety of Castle Crasher is on my To do list, but even if I add it the priorities it would still take me some months before being able to actually work on it.

We can either delete it and save the copy on my sandbox of deleted stuff, or keep it as it is until I get to work on it.
I think that saving the page in your sandbox seems best in that case.

William Adams was mentioned on another thread some time ago due to massive inaccuracies. It was my intent to fix it, but I've changed my position- as very little is salvageable from the current profile, it would be less work to start totally from scratch. I don't think this is a particularly controversial thing but I'll wait for at least a bit of staff input. If you're interested, the highest calcs/feats for the verse place it at low-end Tier 7 afaik, whereas the current profile puts the man at 5-B.

That seems fine to me as well.

This verse seems largely based on guesswork statistics:

Back