• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't have too, it's a rule of the wiki that you can't use other wiki pages as sources for your scans.

They don't mention that. Besides that, I didn't use the wikipedia for this.

You seem to not understand that, as long as I put the reference in the profiles that points to the original source. I would be fine.

References​

1. Jump up to:1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15Tower of Saviors: Card No.1523, Infinite Dreamlands - Sandman
  2. Tower of Saviors: Card No.1644, Azathoth
  3. Tower of Saviors: Card No.1638, Ghroth
  4. Tower of Saviors: Card No.590, Celestial Supremacy - Taishang Laojun
  5. Tower of Saviors: Main Chapter - Collasped Void

Last edited:

it seems to have correct information but some of it is really confusing i believe. (there's new info coming up but since i'm not really good at making this. and because most people here do not know the series. There is another person, but he doesn't reply to me or anything and he is rarely active. btw i'm casual on the series. i can't calc)

I just want it deleted.

and i want this one deleted.

Now you maybe wondering. why i'm deleting some of my profiles.

Is it because i'm lazy (well one could argue yes. (i don't want to go back and watch the entire avatar movie. and i don't really want to go through and find specific clips to see if that gun is standard for him) but also no.

It's just, everyone, i give up.

I quit wanting to edit and fix my profiles because i just want to have fun debating here and just enjoying the fun and games section. I quit editing and making profiles here.

just please delete those two. (i just want to enjoy a relaxing life, debating and chatting with others here, and not one with the mentioned above)

If your wondering about deleting this. just do it. i really don't want to use them or anything.

just like last time. i feel like it's time for them to kick the bucket.

They're my profiles anyway, i would never delete anyone elses. i just want them deleted because of reasons and because they're mine and no one elses.

I deleted the pages, as they do not seem important, but I am not sure if it was a good idea.

Please update the following verse page so it does not link to The Hunter page any more.

I deleted the pages, as they do not seem important, but I am not sure if it was a good idea.

Please update the following verse page so it does not link to The Hunter page any more.

okay. (i will let others fix profiles. and remind them about it if necessary ant)

i just didn't want to fix my own anymore because there's much more enjoyable things here and outside.

thank you.

Okay. No problem.

What do other people here think? Should we restore the pages or not?

well ant.

I'm still going to finish one last edit before i'm done for good. (just last few edits and i'm done)

It's just that scp-1025 article i made. (shouldn't be much difficulty. considering it's just one article and it's short)

Can we talk about generic Zombie profiles for a second? Most depictions of zombies are identical from verse to verse (Strong, Immortal, Disease) with maybe one or two other abilities and a resistance to spice things up. Example;
I don't even think that's all of them. Most of these are the same thing. Walking corpses caused by a disease with usually wanked strength. Most of those resistances are just the Zombies being mindless. And don't even get me started on giving a corpse Self-Sustenance.

If the above are the only standards for Zombie profiles on the wiki, then I could add at least 50 new pages by the end of the day.

What do other people here think? Should we restore the pages or not?
So about this. I am still not sure if it was a good idea to delete the lead character of the Avatar James Cameron movie, even though Pokemonfan807 apparently created it, for example.

Well, different verses can have different portrayals and thus different average power levels for zombies. It's not really different from FPS having generic foot solder enemy profiles, or RPGs having generic bandit enemy profiles. They're just to those games what Goombas and Koopa Troopas are to Mario, and what Octoroks and Bokoblins are to Zelda.

Also, I think the James Camerons Avatar character looks fine.

Okay. Thanks for the reply. I will restore those pages then.

I blocked both of the new accounts that collaborated on writing the troll page.

Just to make it clear, I am also against deleting the majority of these zombie profiles.

Each zombie is a slightly different take on the general creature, and they're all fine for what they are.

Yeah. And also we have like, 10000000 9-B profiles with SPC and martial arts as the only abilities

Back