• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The entire point of this thread is to remove profiles unacceptable by the wiki’s standards.
Meh, maybe I'm stupid, I honestly don't care :/ Just don't really agree with deleting profiles outright when you could use whatever knowledge you have to fix them. Stuff needs to be revised, sometimes drastically, ain't no big woop.

Like I said, I'm not gonna really argue this or start shit, just wanted to share my take, ignore me or whatever.

Some of these kirby pages are not very good. They're not listed on the verse page right now for some reason, but that's for the better. The pages in the category https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Kirby_of_the_Stars_(Mie_Takase's_novels) should be removed if nobody knows how to fix them, because their entire AP category is rather wacky. All the AP justifications go back to kirby, so let's deal with what's on his file.

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Comparable to King Dedede, who can shake his entire castle)

What.

In all seriousness, this doesn't link to a calc. It links to a quote, with no further elaboration as to how shaking a castle is somehow 10-A. The quote doesn't talk about how it's really tiny or made of paper or anything, so this is really weird. This also just doesn't source kirby being comparable to dedede at all, which is what you'd want to do on a file.

likely Country level (If King Dedede is comparable to the master, who can breath a flame that can burn the country of Dream Land to ashes. By Dedede's unintelligent, unreliable word, he can easily beat it in 1 blow, and the more earnest "woodkeeper" believed Dedede could fight the master and trusted his life in this event after decades of waiting an opportunity like this),

A lot wrong with this.
  • Claim is unsourced lmao
  • "Burning down a country" with something sustained like this isn't 6-B. It's possible to deal massive amounts of destruction at lower tiers if you're able to just mantain an output, especially when countries are going to be made up of structures that for the most part are tier 9 in durability. Examples of this are Legend from worm (Has a bunch of ostensibly tier 7 feats that are theoretically possible at High 8-C), Ozai from ATLA (He and the fire nation were going to burn the earth kingdom to the ground, but are tier 8) and the Gun Devil from Chainsaw Man (Capable of destroying cities and more through sustained fire of 9-A and tier 8 attacks, because it fires massive barrages)
  • Fire breath doesn't confer durability via newton's third law the way punching or something does. Even if we were to assume that the fire breath was somehow 6-B. DDD punching it doesn't mean anything because the dragon isn't necessarily that durable.
  • The profile itself says that DDD's statement is "unintelligent and unreliable." What the hell, guys. Why would you use a statement that you yourself say isn't reliable for tiering?
  • The woodkeeper who allegedly believes in DDD winning is lying in the quote itself. He just wants to stick DDD against that thing so he can slip away and make bank. Being like "I believe in you sir, you'll save the kingdom" is him just goading DDD into the fight.
  • The average country is actually Low 6-B in size, so if we somehow want to take the feat as legit, we'd probably default to that. This goes extra for kirby, since everyone's smaller than normal.
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Effortlessly dragged a tire with inhuman strength)

Tires aren't very heavy, and kirby is literally not a human. The blog even notes that this is a bit of an odd statement to make in a setting with no humans.

Now, on to Galacta Knight for a second, because this is wack too.

Attack Potency: Large Star level (By destroying 1 celestial body at a time, it's believed by people who know him that, if he wanted to, he could completely destroy/annihilate the galaxy, which should logically include the large stars in it. The first time he fought Meta Knight it was "a grand battle befitting the two great heroes of the galaxy", both severely injuring themselves and it ending in a draw, fought evenly the second time but got briefly knocked out. Had a short battle against Meta Knight and Kirby, all fighting each other, then shot a shockwave at Kirby that, even when blocked, blew him away and left him with harsh injuries and so weakened that he couldn't talk. Kept on fighting with, and overwhelming, Meta Knight, who felt "like Galacta Knight has become even more powerful than when they previously fought"[5]. Almost defeated Meta Knight if it wasn't for minor help from his men, after that Meta Knight got motivated to save them, had the pain from his body disappear, "the sight of his men fighting [gave] him strength" and he overpowered & defeated Galacta Knight using all his power[6], with Meta Knight feeling like he became a bit stronger than before[7])

Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to Meta Knight and Kirby)

I posted these both because they cause issues in tandem.
  • Minor, but that justification is unnecessarily long. You don't need to go into the intricacies of how his fight with meta knight went, because meta knight is this tier off of scaling to galacta knight. Just post the feats and go.
  • The other problem that arises here is with the galactic annihilation statement. It's a really vague statement, but the fact that it's on the file means it's being used for something, right? Well, apparently not, because without immortal 1, a High 4-C isn't destroying any galaxies at subsonic speed. Maybe the galactic statement is a speed feat, maybe it's an AP feat, I don't know, the statement is vague, but you can't just have this on a file and not use it for anything. It's really weird.
But yeah. Profiles where the entire AP section is bad shouldn't exist, and profiles that don't even link their feats shouldn't exist.
>Can destroy a galaxy
>High 4-C
It had to be Eficiente didn't it

But seriously, yeah the profiles are kinda bad and deletion sounds like a good idea

Last edited:
Not really gonna argue this since Kirby isn't my cookie in the cookie jar, but, shouldn't shitty profiles have CRT's made for them so they are improved instead of outright obliterating them from existence?
It really is just up to whether or not people want to actually revise them lmao, there's not much more to it. If nobody cares to revise a terrible page then it's just going to get deleted and maybe made again at a later date.

It really is just up to whether or not people want to actually revise them lmao, there's not much more to it. If nobody cares to revise a terrible page then it's just going to get deleted and maybe made again at a later date.
I am aware of that, and I already said I ain't got no desire to argue about it. Just sayin' if a profile is doggy doo-doo butter, maybe contact some knowledgeable members if you yourself aren't knowledgeable if you don't want to make a CRT :/

Nobody is obligated to do anything of course, just saying if you have the time, use it. If you can request it to be deleted, you clearly care enough. I see Kirby has got a lot amount of supporters, a few who happen to be moderators, they'd probably be interested in helping you out.

But again, I have no interest in arguing about it nor do I want to start shit, this is my final response. Please don't quote this.

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Comparable to King Dedede, who can shake his entire castle)

What.

In all seriousness, this doesn't link to a calc. It links to a quote, with no further elaboration as to how shaking a castle is somehow 10-A. The quote doesn't talk about how it's really tiny or made of paper or anything, so this is really weird. This also just doesn't source kirby being comparable to dedede at all, which is what you'd want to do on a file.
On the lack of a calc I put a minimum, I know it's higher but not by how much. Ifaik shaking feats are also very weird, as in lower than what one would expect, and with this being a castle for around Kirby-sized characters, the result would be cut by some notable percentage; I imagine the feat being calc'd at like 9-C, or maybe high into 9-B at best, so it is really that bad to have it at 10-A while lacking a calc?
likely Country level (If King Dedede is comparable to the master, who can breath a flame that can burn the country of Dream Land to ashes. By Dedede's unintelligent, unreliable word, he can easily beat it in 1 blow, and the more earnest "woodkeeper" believed Dedede could fight the master and trusted his life in this event after decades of waiting an opportunity like this),

A lot wrong with this.
  • Claim is unsourced lmao
  • "Burning down a country" with something sustained like this isn't 6-B. It's possible to deal massive amounts of destruction at lower tiers if you're able to just mantain an output, especially when countries are going to be made up of structures that for the most part are tier 9 in durability. Examples of this are Legend from worm (Has a bunch of ostensibly tier 7 feats that are theoretically possible at High 8-C), Ozai from ATLA (He and the fire nation were going to burn the earth kingdom to the ground, but are tier 8) and the Gun Devil from Chainsaw Man (Capable of destroying cities and more through sustained fire of 9-A and tier 8 attacks, because it fires massive barrages)
It is sourced in the link, which also points that the feat would happen due to "the flame that the master breathes", not some continuous attack, case in point that other character reacted as if it was the end of the world when he thought the master had awakened.
  • Fire breath doesn't confer durability via newton's third law the way punching or something does. Even if we were to assume that the fire breath was somehow 6-B. DDD punching it doesn't mean anything because the dragon isn't necessarily that durable.
I didn't know this, it's a valid point.
  • The profile itself says that DDD's statement is "unintelligent and unreliable." What the hell, guys. Why would you use a statement that you yourself say isn't reliable for tiering?
Because it was only part of the reason and despite him having those negative things against him, it is still possible that what he says is accurate.
  • The woodkeeper who allegedly believes in DDD winning is lying in the quote itself. He just wants to stick DDD against that thing so he can slip away and make bank. Being like "I believe in you sir, you'll save the kingdom" is him just goading DDD into the fight.
I didn't put in the profile the "lie" of that guy believing that DDD would win, but the fact that he believes it can fight the thing, the woodkeeper would just die if the master breathes aiming use his full range, he could have ran away if he wanted to, he was for years somewhat near where the master was, never stealing what he wanted to because he was scared to get killed by what the master can do, yet now he risks his life to get closer to the master due to having DDD to fight him. If DDD was incomparable they would both die, so yes, I do find "Likely" that he's comparable, especially with how he's portrayed in later novels and the lack of any proven training or grow in power.
  • The average country is actually Low 6-B in size, so if we somehow want to take the feat as legit, we'd probably default to that. This goes extra for kirby, since everyone's smaller than normal.
I also didn't know that and is valid. The size of characters wouldn't affect the size of a country, by that logic it would either mean the world has more even countries or the planet itself is smaller, both being off by different reasons.
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Effortlessly dragged a tire with inhuman strength)

Tires aren't very heavy, and kirby is literally not a human. The blog even notes that this is a bit of an odd statement to make in a setting with no humans.
It doesn't matter how Kirby himself isn't a human when the narration itself says he's doing it with inhuman strength, nor would "inhuman" mean something like sub-human given the context of the feat with us being told that In spite of his looks, Kirby is doing something notable while that other weaker character fails to do the same.
Now, on to Galacta Knight for a second, because this is wack too.

Attack Potency: Large Star level (By destroying 1 celestial body at a time, it's believed by people who know him that, if he wanted to, he could completely destroy/annihilate the galaxy, which should logically include the large stars in it. The first time he fought Meta Knight it was "a grand battle befitting the two great heroes of the galaxy", both severely injuring themselves and it ending in a draw, fought evenly the second time but got briefly knocked out. Had a short battle against Meta Knight and Kirby, all fighting each other, then shot a shockwave at Kirby that, even when blocked, blew him away and left him with harsh injuries and so weakened that he couldn't talk. Kept on fighting with, and overwhelming, Meta Knight, who felt "like Galacta Knight has become even more powerful than when they previously fought"[5]. Almost defeated Meta Knight if it wasn't for minor help from his men, after that Meta Knight got motivated to save them, had the pain from his body disappear, "the sight of his men fighting [gave] him strength" and he overpowered & defeated Galacta Knight using all his power[6], with Meta Knight feeling like he became a bit stronger than before[7])

Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to Meta Knight and Kirby)

I posted these both because they cause issues in tandem.
  • Minor, but that justification is unnecessarily long. You don't need to go into the intricacies of how his fight with meta knight went, because meta knight is this tier off of scaling to galacta knight. Just post the feats and go.
Well, I figured it needed to be done for scaling. Galacta Knight grew more powerful in their second fight and so did Meta Knight by the end of it, but then even before all that happened the characters would already be scaling to Galacta Knight's feat based beating Doomers before, of whom 1 Doomer fought Kirby right after he faced Galacta Knight. So they would be a bit weaker, but comparable to Galacta Knight before his novel, and this much scales to other characters (Magolor and Taranza).
  • The other problem that arises here is with the galactic annihilation statement. It's a really vague statement, but the fact that it's on the file means it's being used for something, right? Well, apparently not, because without immortal 1, a High 4-C isn't destroying any galaxies at subsonic speed. Maybe the galactic statement is a speed feat, maybe it's an AP feat, I don't know, the statement is vague, but you can't just have this on a file and not use it for anything. It's really weird.
The profile has what we know for sure. Could he destroy the galaxy by destroying 1 thing at a time? Yes. Has he type 1 Immort. to do it over time? Idk, maybe, this is the being who was sealed since forgotten times and can maybe age and react to things while sealed. Can he teleport or create portals? Idk, his canon version can and this version was somehow in another dimension. Can he survive in space? Likely, other characters that look like him can but that much can be said about humans in other verses.

Why would it be a speed feat? There is no way the most reasonable take on the feat would be that he moves so fast he destroys tiny bits of planets and stars until there's nothing left of them, let alone the galaxy, clearly he just hits things and they blow up, or maybe he blasts them with unshown Energy Manip better than what he proved to have, or heck maybe he drills to the center of planets and stars and then destroys them from there to have an easier time, anything would be more reasonable.

----

As I see it, this isn't worth deletion, at worst the first key just needs to be moved at Unknown on the lack of calcs, the Subsonic speeds weren't necessarily too ugly to be looked at but a better feat popped up that puts them at MFTL+, which will be applied in what I assume is around a day.

Last edited:
So there were complaints about pages for a certain Kirby novel spinoff? Anyway, I think Efficiente makes sense.

Well, either the statistics that are scaled from guesswork or flawed scaling need to be turned into unknown ratings, or we have to delete the profile pages. My apologies Eficiente.

Also, thank you for helping out Wokistan.

I turned the stats in the first key into Unknown, the others I already argued that I very much see them as correct. If acceptable, I propose that any futher criticism or question should be done in a CRT.

Can you remind us the reasoning for the other/remaining statistics please?

Can you remind us the reasoning for the other/remaining statistics please?
Lifting Strength is Superhuman for Kirby having effortlessly dragged a heavy-looking tire with inhuman strength portrayed as in beyond human.

AP is Large Star level for Galacta Knight due to this: "By destroying 1 celestial body at a time, it's believed by people who know him that, if he wanted to, he could completely destroy/annihilate the galaxy, which should logically include the large stars in it." The means of transportation were left unproven but that's irrelevant to the feat itself, nor is it higher than this as we do know it would be by destroying 1 celestial body at a time.

That's it.

Lifting Strength is Superhuman for Kirby having effortlessly dragged a heavy-looking tire with inhuman strength portrayed as in beyond human.

AP is Large Star level for Galacta Knight due to this: "By destroying 1 celestial body at a time, it's believed by people who know him that, if he wanted to, he could completely destroy/annihilate the galaxy, which should logically include the large stars in it." The means of transportation were left unproven but that's irrelevant to the feat itself, nor is it higher than this as we do know it would be by destroying 1 celestial body at a time.

That's it.
Okay. That seems fine to me then.

What about the speed levels? Are they defined?

Only one of the 7 been shown to fight all the others don't acknowledge living things. And no feats above 9-B being 4d is unknown without feats.

Only one of the 7 been shown to fight all the others don't acknowledge living things. And no feats above 9-B being 4d is unknown without feats.
Okay.

@Elizhaa @Sir_Ovens @Mr._Bambu

Should we delete the following old page?

What about the speed levels? Are they defined?
They have a few feats at Subsonic for the first key, I added the same in the second but it will soon be changed at MFTL+ combat speeds due to Kirbys reacting to something they summoned coming from the far ends of the galaxy into their planet in seconds, and then the same came from the far ends of the universe just as fast.

Okay.

It would be best to ask Saikou for this.

This... Definitely needs a scan to be superhuman. Just it being portrayed as beyond human doesn't really mean anything when dragging a tire is very well a humanly capable thing. I mean, even pitbulls can bite and drag tires around if they really want to.

I said it being portrayed as beyond human as in the "inhuman strength" part objectively not meaing sub-human, but super human. The size of the tire is unknown but was said to be heavy-looking, if again, the superhuman part comes from the inhuman strength used to drag it. Unless I'm completely missing something, there's no other type of strength Kirby would be inhumanly using here, he's not attacking the thing with a punch, nor would it be poetic & somehow false to go as in stamina or the speed in which he drags it because that's not what we're being told at all nor something that would make sense.

I never said anything about it being specifically sub-human, i'm saying it is absolutely not superhuman without a scan of it being big enough/heavy enough to qualify for superhuman. It shouldn't be assumed to be anything more than average human as that exact thing is entirely possible and more than reasonable. A tire can look heavy without being something like a tractor tire that a human could barely inch around.

I never said anything about it being specifically sub-human, i'm saying it is absolutely not superhuman without a scan of it being big enough/heavy enough to qualify for superhuman. It shouldn't be assumed to be anything more than average human as that exact thing is entirely possible and more than reasonable. A tire can look heavy without being something like a tractor tire that a human could barely inch around.
I mean kirby dragged some small airship if i remember correctly and he casually carried a rock stated to be huge

If you know a character is lifting something using super human strength at it but it is something any human can lift then the character does, in fact, have Superhuman LS, not because of the weight of the thing lifted, but because we know they can lift things with super human strength while strength goes as in lifting strength. Why would we need to ignore that being the case? We use the weight of things lifted to determine the LS of characters, but here we already have the LS while the weight is unknown, why does the latter invalidate the former?

If you know a character is lifting something using super human strength at it but it is something any human can lift then the character does, in fact, have Superhuman LS, not because of the weight of the thing lifted, but because we know they can lift things with super human strength while strength goes as in lifting strength. Why would we need to ignore that being the case? We use the weight of things lifted to determine the LS of characters, but here we already have the LS while the weight is unknown, why does the latter invalidate the former?
Then just put it as "is stated to have inhuman strength". Dragging the tire is entirely irrelevant, as you said. Just leave that part out.

Well, I kinda never please everyone, if I do that then people will see the feat, see that he only lifted a tire of unknown size and think it's wrong. I could do that, but I believe leaving how it was a tire is more honest, personally.

Anyway, as said before any futher criticism, question or something should be done in a CRT, what needed to be talked about was talked about.

Inhuman strength could very well just be hyperbole IMO, considering the mundanity of the feat.

It would be best to ask Saikou for this.
@Saikou_The_Lewd_King

Would you be willing to help out here please?

I have to bring this on one more time.

At the end of the day the entire Primal Rage verse should be deleted, as currently it's impossible to properly revise it, as well as confirm the informations contained into the profiles.

Basically, the series is composed by 3 elements: Primal Rage, Primal Rage 2 and Primal Rage: The Avatars.

The first is the game that started the series, while the second is another game which was supposed to be its sequel. This sequel eventually got cancelled, and as of now it doesn't officially exists, as it never received a proper release through legal means. Overtime, the game breached and can be easily found online, but this kind of product shall not be used to rate a verse and its profiles, as it sets a very bad precedent on what kind of material is allowed to use.

The third name I mentioned is a book, written and published with the purpose of completing the plot of the series, replacing the game that has never been released.
The problem is that this book doesn't seem to be available anywhere. I also made a thread, looking for help from other people, but it got nowhere.

Leaving the profiles as they are now isn't acceptable by the wiki standards, and if the revision of a verse is impossible to carry out, then it would be deleted, for how much it pains me in the first place.

Because of this, I'm asking for the deletion of Primal Rage and related profiles.

Of course, if at some point me or someone else manages to find this book, I'll be more than happy to perform a revision or help with it and restore the verse.

I am fine with if you delete the Primal Rage pages along with removing all of the links to them from other wiki pages.

Wouldn't it be fine to just tier the series based off the first game? If the book's so obscure then why not just ignore it? I don't think most of our verses here are 100% comprehensive and a book would be side material anyway.

That's an option, we could revise it in that way, purging any information about the second game, the book, and put a note on the verse and the pages saying they are based only on the first game.

Yes, that is also workable, but we need calculations.

I'd rather just give a temporary purge of information from the unfounded and/or nonexistent sequels. But fine with giving them a temporary deletion if that's the easier option. I did provide a scan for Diablo's feat however, so may want to save that specifically.

Back