• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And for the record Kieran, the issues you had ON THE CRT, before the page was posted, were addressed, you just randomly brought up new issues you DIDN'T previously mention, to which I responded just CRT them in, in your free time.

Meanwhile we now have three pages without a standard format, great job.

No but this is a purely nonsensical claim presented. I got my format verified by Bureaucrats and staff members, I even got Kieran's issues addressed and adjusted my format.

WHY can't Kieran just make a thread in his free time later? Why is my work being devalued here, with a format CURRENTLY BEING USED, off of his delayed issues no other staff member who saw the format had problems with? When I already asked him to make a thread to fix said issues?

Reinstate the page, Kieran is completely free to propose CRTs with supposed fixes, in his own time.

Okay. You are probably correct in that this would be a better approach.

Is it acceptable for you to simply revise the instruction page in question via an upcoming staff forum thread instead Kieran?

If you read the ending to the last thread you'd understand I'm currently over a thousand miles from my PC on vacation. As I also mentioned twice on my profile. Which has also been ignored.

The problem is that regardless of the problems being addressed, the thread was not concluded, not even close. So nothing should have been applied.

Also, your work? Rules you though up on the spot?

Many staff realized that the new format had flaws before the thread was closed. But for some reason it lasted this long. After they realized, they no longer agreed with it fully.

No, it spreads false information and is going to be changed by the next thread, because the next thread will be applying some stuff that's already been actually agreed upon.

The page should stay closed or we end up with more wrong profiles that our staff will pointlessly have to revise.

If you read the ending to the last thread you'd understand I'm currently over a thousand miles from my PC on vacation. As I also mentioned twice on my profile. Which has also been ignored.

The problem is that regardless of the problems being addressed, the thread was not concluded, not even close. So nothing should have been applied.
This is just not how CRTs work...
Also, your work? Rules you though up on the spot?
And three Bureaucrats accepted along with you initially, yes.
Many staff realized that the new format had flaws before the thread was closed. But for some reason it lasted this long. After they realized, they no longer agreed with it fully.
Then make the changes, thread left open? Great, continue the thread right now.
No, it spreads false information and is going to be changed by the next thread, because the next thread will be applying some stuff that's already been actually agreed upon.
This is me deleting every Marvel tier 1 because "it's showing false information"

The time it took you to make the deletion request, you could've worked on the fixes, I just feel like this is a bizarre spite move you're pulling here, otherwise it genuinely doesn't make sense a FRACTION
The page should stay closed or we end up with more wrong profiles that our staff will pointlessly have to revise.
...not a single proposal you gave, from my understanding, was un-optional, so barely anything will be revised.

My format is completely functional, end of story, your changes don't change its fundamentals relevantly, so they can be done overtime.

This is not how CRTs work...
It absolutely is? If something is still to be discussed, it shouldn't be applied...
And three Bureaucrats accepted along with you initially, yes.
As already stated, they accepted. Then deemed it unreasonable and tried to fix it before the last thread was closed. Because of fear more damage would be caused.
Then make the changes, thread left open? Great, continue the thread right now.
Lmao did you read my reply? I'm 1000 miles away and can't keep up with the thread until I get home.
The time it took you to make the deletion request, you could've worked on the fixes, I just feel like this is a bizarre spite move you're pulling here, otherwise it genuinely doesn't make sense a FRACTION
Once again, please actually read what I'm writing.
On that subject, I've worked my ass off even while I was away on holiday to note down what needs fixing after the last thread and what shouldn't have been applied in the first place. Spending a lot of holiday time actively trying to make this right. Which is more than you've shown to do as creating profiles and spreading misinformation on threads.
...not a single proposal you gave, from my understanding, was un-optional
What are you even talking about here?

It would probably be simpler if you create a revision thread instead Kieran, yes. I am tired, so my sense of judgement is worse than usual.

It absolutely is? If something is still to be discussed, it shouldn't be applied...
...how many CRTs have you been in?
As already stated, they accepted. Then deemed it unreasonable and tried to fix it before the last thread was closed. Because of fear more damage would be caused.
Then they can fix it.
Lmao did you read my reply? I'm 1000 miles away and can't keep up with the thread until I get home.
Yet you can make a deletion request. Amazing logic.

Also then I will say, format shouldn't be deleted as 3 files, one important to the cosmology of a major verse, will be completely formatless and thus appear nonsensical. Kieran has straight up said they won't make fixes for weeks, supposedly.
On that subject, I've worked my ass off even while I was away on holiday to note down what needs fixing after the last thread and what shouldn't have been applied in the first place. Spending a lot of holiday time actively trying to make this right. Which is more than you've shown to do as creating profiles and spreading misinformation on threads.
So it IS motivated by something more than objectivity.

Also your format just... wasn't accepted? Did you forget this?
What are you even talking about here?
Read.

Aye, sustained discussion never fits in these management threads. Since clearly both feel passionately about this, an external thread should be made.
A staff forum thread would be best, yes, but it seems like Kieran is a long way from his computer right now, and has difficulties in this regard.

Also if the number of staff members in disagreement are as great as Kieran states, they can make the thread for him. Every staff member is capable of making sitewides, and if they feel so passionate in fixing these issues, they can do so.

...how many CRTs have you been in?
Are you seriously arguing that we should apply stuff that hasn't been discussed?
Then they can fix it.
1: they're busy, you don't get to make that choice for them.
2: it isn't just up to them what to do. That's why we make threads In the first place.
Yet you can make a deletion request. Amazing logic.
Difference is a deletion request doesn't last a month and doesn't have a dozen people commenting constantly.
Also then I will say, format shouldn't be deleted as 3 files, one important to the cosmology of a major verse, will be completely formatless and thus appear nonsensical. Kieran has straight up said they won't make fixes for weeks, supposedly.
The profiles shouldn't have been made in the first place either. I can understand regulars making them, but you made a cosmology profile for one of the largest verses we have while you knew revisions were coming.
Also your format just... wasn't accepted? Did you forget this?
It was accepted further than yours was.
Funny. Make a point to read.

Are you seriously arguing that we should apply stuff that hasn't been discussed?
We should apply the stuff that was accepted. My format, WAS accepted.
1: they're busy, you don't get to make that choice for them.
2: it isn't just up to them what to do. That's why we make threads In the first place.
1. But you can make choices to delete my format?
2. And they can make the thread.
Difference is a deletion request doesn't last a month and doesn't have a dozen people commenting constantly.
...why do you think that your proposals, as universal as you claim, can't be debated by EVERYONE on the thread.
The profiles shouldn't have been made in the first place either. I can understand regulars making them, but you made a cosmology profile for one of the largest verses we have while you knew revisions were coming.
Because my format is completely functional and you just... didn't make the revision.
It was accepted further than yours was.
And still not applied. Mine was.

Also this is just... nonsensical claim right now, it wasn't accepted, I made a substitute proposal which was, and I modified it to match your complaints.

Kieran can you like, give me names of staff members in agreement with your proposed changes?

And for the record I genuinely thought you had applied your changes (my draft format had some differences with the currently listed one). I am kinda genuinely confused you still hadn't done them.

We should apply the stuff that was accepted. My format, WAS accepted.
briefly. then not.
Even then, that point does not apply to something as big as an entire new format for profiles.
Even further, you then proceeded to act like the thread was concluded by allowing the profiles to be made, when revisions were still going.

1. But you can make choices to delete my format?
2. And they can make the thread.
1: if it shouldn't have existed in the first place. yes. Incomparable.
2: I never said they couldn't, I said you can't expect them to
why do you think that your proposals, as universal as you claim, can't be debated by EVERYONE on the thread.
I do, if the thread had stayed under control then I was open to suggestions, and made that abundantly clear throughout the thread and in the OP.
Because my format is completely functional and you just... didn't make the revision
Did you just say I didn't make the thread?
Functional also does not mean agreed upon. I made a "functional" Gmod Profile in 2018, but it still got deleted in an hour.
And still not applied. Mine was.
Because I actually follow the rules!
Also, you can't brag about you doing something you shouldn't Lmao.

briefly. then not.
This is purely nonsensical, it was accepted for days
Even then, that point does not apply to something as big as an entire new format for profiles.
Even further, you then proceeded to act like the thread was concluded by allowing the profiles to be made, when revisions were still going.
You just straight up accepted my format, you were THERE when I asked if it should be applied, you commented FAR LATER
1: if it shouldn't have existed in the first place. yes. Incomparable.
It was accepted.
2: I never said they couldn't, I said you can't expect them to
Then I expect them to.
I do, if the thread had stayed under control then I was open to suggestions, and made that abundantly clear throughout the thread and in the OP.
Then you can make the thread, they debate for you. The end.
Did you just say I didn't make the thread?
I don't think you're understanding my point
Functional also does not mean agreed upon. I made a "functional" Gmod Profile in 2018, but it still got deleted in an hour.
Because you were contradicting previously applied rules.
Because I actually follow the rules!
What rules?
Also, you can't brag about you doing something you shouldn't Lmao.
...Kieran I am not bragging about shit

This is purely nonsensical, it was accepted for days

You just straight up accepted my format, you were THERE when I asked if it should be applied, you commented FAR LATER

It was accepted.

Then I expect them to.

Then you can make the thread, they debate for you. The end.

I don't think you're understanding my point

Because you were contradicting previously applied rules.

What rules?

...Kieran I am not bragging about shit

Some of these kirby pages are not very good. They're not listed on the verse page right now for some reason, but that's for the better. The pages in the category https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Kirby_of_the_Stars_(Mie_Takase's_novels) should be removed if nobody knows how to fix them, because their entire AP category is rather wacky. All the AP justifications go back to kirby, so let's deal with what's on his file.

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Comparable to King Dedede, who can shake his entire castle)

What.

In all seriousness, this doesn't link to a calc. It links to a quote, with no further elaboration as to how shaking a castle is somehow 10-A. The quote doesn't talk about how it's really tiny or made of paper or anything, so this is really weird. This also just doesn't source kirby being comparable to dedede at all, which is what you'd want to do on a file.

likely Country level (If King Dedede is comparable to the master, who can breath a flame that can burn the country of Dream Land to ashes. By Dedede's unintelligent, unreliable word, he can easily beat it in 1 blow, and the more earnest "woodkeeper" believed Dedede could fight the master and trusted his life in this event after decades of waiting an opportunity like this),

A lot wrong with this.
  • Claim is unsourced lmao
  • "Burning down a country" with something sustained like this isn't 6-B. It's possible to deal massive amounts of destruction at lower tiers if you're able to just mantain an output, especially when countries are going to be made up of structures that for the most part are tier 9 in durability. Examples of this are Legend from worm (Has a bunch of ostensibly tier 7 feats that are theoretically possible at High 8-C), Ozai from ATLA (He and the fire nation were going to burn the earth kingdom to the ground, but are tier 8) and the Gun Devil from Chainsaw Man (Capable of destroying cities and more through sustained fire of 9-A and tier 8 attacks, because it fires massive barrages)
  • Fire breath doesn't confer durability via newton's third law the way punching or something does. Even if we were to assume that the fire breath was somehow 6-B. DDD punching it doesn't mean anything because the dragon isn't necessarily that durable.
  • The profile itself says that DDD's statement is "unintelligent and unreliable." What the hell, guys. Why would you use a statement that you yourself say isn't reliable for tiering?
  • The woodkeeper who allegedly believes in DDD winning is lying in the quote itself. He just wants to stick DDD against that thing so he can slip away and make bank. Being like "I believe in you sir, you'll save the kingdom" is him just goading DDD into the fight.
  • The average country is actually Low 6-B in size, so if we somehow want to take the feat as legit, we'd probably default to that. This goes extra for kirby, since everyone's smaller than normal.
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Effortlessly dragged a tire with inhuman strength)

Tires aren't very heavy, and kirby is literally not a human. The blog even notes that this is a bit of an odd statement to make in a setting with no humans.

Now, on to Galacta Knight for a second, because this is wack too.

Attack Potency: Large Star level (By destroying 1 celestial body at a time, it's believed by people who know him that, if he wanted to, he could completely destroy/annihilate the galaxy, which should logically include the large stars in it. The first time he fought Meta Knight it was "a grand battle befitting the two great heroes of the galaxy", both severely injuring themselves and it ending in a draw, fought evenly the second time but got briefly knocked out. Had a short battle against Meta Knight and Kirby, all fighting each other, then shot a shockwave at Kirby that, even when blocked, blew him away and left him with harsh injuries and so weakened that he couldn't talk. Kept on fighting with, and overwhelming, Meta Knight, who felt "like Galacta Knight has become even more powerful than when they previously fought"[5]. Almost defeated Meta Knight if it wasn't for minor help from his men, after that Meta Knight got motivated to save them, had the pain from his body disappear, "the sight of his men fighting [gave] him strength" and he overpowered & defeated Galacta Knight using all his power[6], with Meta Knight feeling like he became a bit stronger than before[7])

Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to Meta Knight and Kirby)

I posted these both because they cause issues in tandem.
  • Minor, but that justification is unnecessarily long. You don't need to go into the intricacies of how his fight with meta knight went, because meta knight is this tier off of scaling to galacta knight. Just post the feats and go.
  • The other problem that arises here is with the galactic annihilation statement. It's a really vague statement, but the fact that it's on the file means it's being used for something, right? Well, apparently not, because without immortal 1, a High 4-C isn't destroying any galaxies at subsonic speed. Maybe the galactic statement is a speed feat, maybe it's an AP feat, I don't know, the statement is vague, but you can't just have this on a file and not use it for anything. It's really weird.
But yeah. Profiles where the entire AP section is bad shouldn't exist, and profiles that don't even link their feats shouldn't exist.

... What? How were these profiles even made? Who believed like half of these stuff was ok? A lot of stuff here is so wrong I can't even wrap my head around it.

Some of these kirby pages are not very good. They're not listed on the verse page right now for some reason, but that's for the better. The pages in the category https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Kirby_of_the_Stars_(Mie_Takase's_novels) should be removed if nobody knows how to fix them, because their entire AP category is rather wacky. All the AP justifications go back to kirby, so let's deal with what's on his file.

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Comparable to King Dedede, who can shake his entire castle)

What.

In all seriousness, this doesn't link to a calc. It links to a quote, with no further elaboration as to how shaking a castle is somehow 10-A. The quote doesn't talk about how it's really tiny or made of paper or anything, so this is really weird. This also just doesn't source kirby being comparable to dedede at all, which is what you'd want to do on a file.

likely Country level (If King Dedede is comparable to the master, who can breath a flame that can burn the country of Dream Land to ashes. By Dedede's unintelligent, unreliable word, he can easily beat it in 1 blow, and the more earnest "woodkeeper" believed Dedede could fight the master and trusted his life in this event after decades of waiting an opportunity like this),

A lot wrong with this.
  • Claim is unsourced lmao
  • "Burning down a country" with something sustained like this isn't 6-B. It's possible to deal massive amounts of destruction at lower tiers if you're able to just mantain an output, especially when countries are going to be made up of structures that for the most part are tier 9 in durability. Examples of this are Legend from worm (Has a bunch of ostensibly tier 7 feats that are theoretically possible at High 8-C), Ozai from ATLA (He and the fire nation were going to burn the earth kingdom to the ground, but are tier 8) and the Gun Devil from Chainsaw Man (Capable of destroying cities and more through sustained fire of 9-A and tier 8 attacks, because it fires massive barrages)
  • Fire breath doesn't confer durability via newton's third law the way punching or something does. Even if we were to assume that the fire breath was somehow 6-B. DDD punching it doesn't mean anything because the dragon isn't necessarily that durable.
  • The profile itself says that DDD's statement is "unintelligent and unreliable." What the hell, guys. Why would you use a statement that you yourself say isn't reliable for tiering?
  • The woodkeeper who allegedly believes in DDD winning is lying in the quote itself. He just wants to stick DDD against that thing so he can slip away and make bank. Being like "I believe in you sir, you'll save the kingdom" is him just goading DDD into the fight.
  • The average country is actually Low 6-B in size, so if we somehow want to take the feat as legit, we'd probably default to that. This goes extra for kirby, since everyone's smaller than normal.
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Effortlessly dragged a tire with inhuman strength)

Tires aren't very heavy, and kirby is literally not a human. The blog even notes that this is a bit of an odd statement to make in a setting with no humans.

Now, on to Galacta Knight for a second, because this is wack too.

Attack Potency: Large Star level (By destroying 1 celestial body at a time, it's believed by people who know him that, if he wanted to, he could completely destroy/annihilate the galaxy, which should logically include the large stars in it. The first time he fought Meta Knight it was "a grand battle befitting the two great heroes of the galaxy", both severely injuring themselves and it ending in a draw, fought evenly the second time but got briefly knocked out. Had a short battle against Meta Knight and Kirby, all fighting each other, then shot a shockwave at Kirby that, even when blocked, blew him away and left him with harsh injuries and so weakened that he couldn't talk. Kept on fighting with, and overwhelming, Meta Knight, who felt "like Galacta Knight has become even more powerful than when they previously fought"[5]. Almost defeated Meta Knight if it wasn't for minor help from his men, after that Meta Knight got motivated to save them, had the pain from his body disappear, "the sight of his men fighting [gave] him strength" and he overpowered & defeated Galacta Knight using all his power[6], with Meta Knight feeling like he became a bit stronger than before[7])

Speed: Subsonic (Comparable to Meta Knight and Kirby)

I posted these both because they cause issues in tandem.
  • Minor, but that justification is unnecessarily long. You don't need to go into the intricacies of how his fight with meta knight went, because meta knight is this tier off of scaling to galacta knight. Just post the feats and go.
  • The other problem that arises here is with the galactic annihilation statement. It's a really vague statement, but the fact that it's on the file means it's being used for something, right? Well, apparently not, because without immortal 1, a High 4-C isn't destroying any galaxies at subsonic speed. Maybe the galactic statement is a speed feat, maybe it's an AP feat, I don't know, the statement is vague, but you can't just have this on a file and not use it for anything. It's really weird.
But yeah. Profiles where the entire AP section is bad shouldn't exist, and profiles that don't even link their feats shouldn't exist.
Not really gonna argue this since Kirby isn't my cookie in the cookie jar, but, shouldn't shitty profiles have CRT's made for them so they are improved instead of outright obliterating them from existence?

Back