• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am personally undecided. As usual it depends on if he is distinctive from his main canon counterpart.

It is rather easy for sysops and content moderators to restore deleted pages in any case.

Loki variant L1130

this should get deleted because this Loki pretty much the same as the main timeline Loki. It also doesn’t make sense and this Loki displayed nothing in the show.
Yeah this profile makes things confusing and pretty problematic especially since goes against things already discussed and isn't different person physically or ability wise to the Loki profile that already exist

From what I recall, Azathoth was one of the main people who did the research for that verse.

Edit: apparently, the ending of Diablo's story has him scorching the entire planet. And Blizzard scales from causing an Ice Age. They should be easy to find on YouTube of there are gaming videos on it. Which I could look of Primal Rage as I take care of some things.

Yeah this profile makes things confusing and pretty problematic especially since goes against things already discussed and isn't different person physically or ability wise to the Loki profile that already exist
I personally disagree with deleting the profile as there are some differences between the characters (eg. variant loki having energy projection, more powerful telekinesis, mind manipulation without the use of the sceptre from avengers 2012 and with the tempad he has access to time manipulation and teleportation) abilities wise as well as personality with loki not being mentally unstable and arrogant anymore by the end of season 1 therefore losing that weakness for his profile. The profile will also get updated further when season 2 of loki releases making the difference between him and his main timeline self even greater. I understand being against the profile too if you feel it's redundant but personally I don't think the situation is much different to saying the same for a spider-man clone (eg ben reily who is literally peter parker but in a different outfit, at least in the context of a vs profile) but that's just my opinion on the subject.

I mean the clone of spiderman haved alot alot of importance and lasted like 2 years and is very popular
I completely agree but that's my point, this Loki has had a whole season of a tv show about him full of character development with additions to his abilities and weaknesses with more additions coming to his profile in season 2 and is just as popular as his main timeline counterpart.

Last edited:
If he were to stay we would need a whole new variant/multiverse category for characters of that sort such as those from What If and other variants, if that's sorted out then I'd say that's fine but currently the MCU vs wiki doesn't have anything like that

If he were to stay we would need a whole new variant/multiverse category for characters of that sort such as those from What If and other variants, if that's sorted out then I'd say that's fine but currently the MCU vs wiki doesn't have anything like that
This is a exception not the rule. because this loki is actually a protagonist with diferences to the normal loki

ElixirBlue deleted the troll page, and I blocked the person who made it.

I personally don't mind the variant Loki page, and created a section of the Marvel Cinematic Universe verse page for MCU characters from alternative timelines. I am not sure if this is enough though.

Here is a verse that seems to contain lots of guesswork statistics:

Not a single scan or calc from what I could see. So we should probably delete it.
From what I recall, Azathoth was one of the main people who did the research for that verse.

Edit: apparently, the ending of Diablo's story has him scorching the entire planet. And Blizzard scales from causing an Ice Age. They should be easy to find on YouTube of there are gaming videos on it. Which I could look of Primal Rage as I take care of some things.
So should we delete this verse, or can the above feats be scaled from for physical statistics if they are calculated?

I'm going to sleep soon, but I'd rather look into as opposed to deleting it.

They apparently each have their own God Powers to do some of their feats. I do not know where Blizzard's feat details come from; the Forcing the North Pole and South Pole to bend over and topple over to the equator. But Diablo's planet scorching feat is legit looking at the 2:13 mark. Also, a feat worth calculating would be that the main cast survived this, though inverse square law would need to be accounted for. But Diablo's feat is a solid High 6-A feat as scorching the planet's surface is a very common High 6-A feat. High 6-A ratings are definitely solid, but I may not be 100% certain about it scaling to physical attacks. Though it's also implied Diablo burned the planet by stomping on the Earth to cause the lava from the mantle to spread over the surface. The speed ratings may need some looking into or proper calculations of how fast the characters move compared to Armadon's lightning.

There's also apparently more stuff from Primal Rage 2's endings. But I'm uneasy if we allow feats from a game that was never released and cancelled worldwide. So I may take care of removing content that came from that game tomorrow.

We could make him a key and make a note on the profile
I can see it being separate since it's canonically a different character who does different stuff

I'm going to sleep soon, but I'd rather look into as opposed to deleting it.

They apparently each have their own God Powers to do some of their feats. I do not know where Blizzard's feat details come from; the Forcing the North Pole and South Pole to bend over and topple over to the equator.
Blizzard's comes from his arcade ending in the first one I believe
The speed ratings may need some looking into or proper calculations of how fast the characters move compared to Armadon's lightning.
TBH Armadon could just be Attack Speed
There's also apparently more stuff from Primal Rage 2's endings. But I'm uneasy if we allow feats from a game that was never released and cancelled worldwide. So I may take care of removing content that came from that game tomorrow.
I think a novelization exists but that would mean we can only use the stuff there and not the endings
In general I think its better to use stuff we definitely know (like the Gods shifting Continents in their wars) rather then Arcade endings that may or may not have even happened

Primal Rage was on my lists of things to work on, actually.

I disagree with using elements from a canceled and unreleased game, it would set a bad precedent and open the way for other similar instances. If something has been canceled, it basically doesn't exist formally.
Blizzard's feat comes from that, so it shouldn't be used. (even the profile says that)

Diablo's ending says that it begins to burn the planet, sparing only the cruel and vicious. It doesn't seem something it does in a single blow, more like an overtime feat because at that point Diablo ended the campaign and conquered the known world.

I'd be wary of using the Chicxulub event, the endings say that all gods were sealed away, underground, on the moon and else, and a lot of humans on the surface also survived the event, it's very unlikely for the gods to scale to that.

But all of this should be handled in its own thread, I can take care of revising the verse, if no one else wants, once I finish with my first first Killer Instinct revision, it's a single game so it shouldn't take me much time.

Primal Rage was on my lists of things to work on, actually.

I disagree with using elements from a canceled and unreleased game, it would set a bad precedent and open the way for other similar instances. If something has been canceled, it basically doesn't exist formally.
Blizzard's feat comes from that, so it shouldn't be used. (even the profile says that)

Diablo's ending says that it begins to burn the planet, sparing only the cruel and vicious. It doesn't seem something it does in a single blow, more like an overtime feat because at that point Diablo ended the campaign and conquered the known world.

I'd be wary of using the Chicxulub event, the endings say that all gods were sealed away, underground, on the moon and else, and a lot of humans on the surface also survived the event, it's very unlikely for the gods to scale to that.

But all of this should be handled in its own thread, I can take care of revising the verse, if no one else wants, once I finish with my first first Killer Instinct revision, it's a single game so it shouldn't take me much time.
Thank you. I agree with the above post. Feel free to create a revisions thread for this verse.

I personally don't mind the variant Loki page, and created a section of the Marvel Cinematic Universe verse page for MCU characters from alternative timelines. I am not sure if this is enough though.
This is fine Ant, thanks for the help.
We could make him a key and make a note on the profile
I can see it being separate since it's canonically a different character who does different stuff
With Ant's addition to the MCU Vs Wiki page I think its fine to keep his own profile instead of keying it now(especially since Loki is confirmed for a season 2 and he could potentially show a couple more new abilities.)

The video did show all the endings from the 1st Primal Rage; which none of them mention Blizzard's feat happened the way it did. Like where he created Ice Bergs so heavy it literally weighed down the entire Urth (Note, Urth is basically what the post-apocalyptic Earth is called in Primal Rage). I agree Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed for Armadon sounds about right. You might be right that the planet scorching feat could have been over time, but those feats can vary from High 6-A to Low 5-B. assuming it was a second. But we normally divide heat feats by watts yeah. Though, it happened rather quickly. And everyone is stated to have rearranged the continents by fighting each other, so I have doubts that they will be downgraded any lower than Tier 6, but I do not mind changing the justifications and reasons for it. Though I do look forward to what is in store for your content revision, Saman.

I can't believe I need to say this...

In preparation for the next thread regarding the subject. I would like to request that the Standard Format for Location Profiles page is deleted.

Currently the page is based on and propagates information that was not agreed on in the thread regarding the subject, and is promoting users to create pages following this un-agreed upon template, and simply wrong rules. The page contradicts many rules that were agreed in the thread, and only exists because the thread was rushed along before it could be even close to finished.

We do not have many location profiles right now, so I'd like us to remove the page before it becomes a bigger problem and more profiles end up following the wrong rules and standards.

I can see the next thread likely being open a while, much like its predecessor, so the subject fixes will not be applied until that thread concludes. Giving more than enough time for this to become a larger problem.

Basically, as of right now, the page is genuinely more useful not existing than it is right now.

Okay. Please copy the current version as well, so our members can compare them with each other in your new discussion thread.

Back