• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Give a link and prove it doesn't contradict anything.
Those are all the scans that i finded

Just showing the scans, there are others if you want (like wog)
"It is the current hypothesis of the Department of Analytics that SCP-2747 represents evidence of a naturally-occurring anafabula, or anti-narrative: a cluster of interdependent signs, iconography and narremes1 that, when included to a sufficient extent within a fictional construct, leads to mutual annihilation. First-hand reconstruction of the anafabula's properties is impossible given its anomalous nature, but second-hand and third-hand descriptions have been generated from Observational Procedure LUCID CHALICE and appended below (see Appendix B). It can effect through layers of metafictional narrative, i.e. a metanarrative containing the anafabula will cease to exist within the narrative, followed by the narrative itself disappearing from our reality.2 The key identifier of the anafabula is that it invariably represents an in-universe antagonist or anathema in all manifestations of SCP-2747, likely due to inherent narreme components indicating its alien, yet centralising, nature."
- From SCP 2747

…Actually, the Department of Analytics thinks these nonexistent stories aren't imaginary. They were written — it's just that they've since been destroyed, literally erased from existence. The erasure isn't quite perfect, though: it leaves residue like Wikipedia articles and blog posts, so we can see the hole in the world where the story used to be. It's even easier to see that hole when a piece of metafiction (a story within a story) that is erased, since it leaves a hole in a parent story that still exists. Over time, the erased story's parent story will also be erased, and that one's parent story, and so on.

The notes above the addenda imply that the Foundation realizes both that its world is fictional (and even realizes that it was created in 2008!) and that its entire multiverse consists of nested layers of stories. That's why this SCP is Keter: because if it can destroy a meta-story in the Foundation universe, and then destroy the story that meta-story is part of, the next story it destroys will be the Foundation universe itself.

- From SCP 2747 Explained

"an old story, forgotten by many.
One shard of the god of flesh,
two thousand automata serving MEKHANE,
the guardians who stave off the third Hytoth,
they who were gathered by the four gospels,
the eyes who watch the stars die in fives,
and the six-fingered serpentine hand,
all gathered to seal the king in red robes,
away from his brides, to rot alone, forever.
His followers disbanded, his children are gone,
and yet he laughed, as his seals broke over,
and over,
and over,
and over,
and over,
and over again.
Sure of his return, of his triumph, he proclaimed:
"Seven brides, seven spears, seven gates for the Scarlet King!"
But the lady of black thorns was clever,
and sealed the king in his own tale,
the marks of his liberation becoming those of his demise,
and so, too late, he realized
that the number seven was never his."

-From SCP 5317

there are just some of scans, im pretty sure there are others scans and hiden parts somewhere, but with that we are sure that 2747 isn't a simple event like IRL one

Great it is super natural none of those proves it is a character or weapon it is still just a series of events that result in the destruction of a narrative and itself.

Given the nature of the story it is most likely a form of symbolism especial given the scarlet king is the antagonist and the key identifier of the anafabula is that it invariably represents an in-universe antagonist them appearing like that contradicts it's nature.

Given the nature of the story it is most likely a form of symbolism especial given the scarlet king is the antagonist and the key identifier of the anafabula is that it invariably represents an in-universe antagonist them appearing like that contradicts it's nature.
I mean in canon it canonically manifastate as event and stuff, they even say it's smart, it's not just a random event

It's also like, fine to index "events" if they're this particular, this is literally what the "mindless" intelligence category is for, shit that isn't really "alive" per se

in the scans that i sended, they said "But the lady of black thorns was clever". Also we should put another key for his inteligence
The lady of black thorns is not the anomaly itself also is the anti narrative transgender. Even if it is smart that is extended canon.

The black thorns lady is not the anomaly it is an artistic representation SCP-2747 the nature of these representations clearly vary and should not be used to represent it's intelligence.

We have profiles for fictional events, such as SCP-2935 Event, but I believe others have demonstrated that 2747 still has some level of characterization as a character.

I also worry that excessive amounts of strictness on what is a "character" could result in profiles like The Darkness (Monogatari Series), a mindless void which pops up when supernatural beings break the rules, being deleted. It can be hard to put these into a good category, since they're more like laws of the series' reality that cause particular effects rather than characters, but I think they're so exceptional that they should be indexed.

Hell, is there even a great distinguishing line between characters like that, and supreme beings without personifications, who act as prime movers rather than actively-meddling gods?

Ok even if we go that route it should at least have the fact it causes it's own destruction

That is mentioned in its AP section.

and lose type 8.

It should not lose "possibly type 8". It spontaneously pops up in narratives even if it's killed, presumably all narratives would need to be destroyed to prevent it from popping up again somewhere.

the nature of these representations clearly vary and should not be used to represent it's intelligence.

That's why its intelligence is mindless.

EDIT: Also, I think y'all were being a bit too hasty. It's kinda worrying to wake up to posts like these, talking about deletion like it's a foregone conclusion and discussing how to do it, for a 3-year-old page before contacting anyone whose ever edited it (except for Bambu who gave it a new picture a few months ago).

You can see the edit history of pages, please be more proactive about contacting those people (or at least the creator) before deleting established pages.

Last edited:
It should be deleted too.
Hell, is there even a great distinguishing line between characters like that, and supreme beings without personifications, who act as prime movers rather than actively-meddling gods?
Yes they have reliable statements of being characters.
It should not lose "possibly type 8". It spontaneously pops up in narratives even if it's killed, presumably all narratives would need to be destroyed to prevent it from popping up again somewhere.
That is like saying all stars need to die for the sun to die, it doesn't randomly pop up it is unintentionally made as it is canonically a series of tropes inside a story

Yes they have reliable statements of being characters.

Uhh, no the gods I'm thinking of don't. Like they're established in purely philosophical/cosmological terms, and their only actions are creating reality, without any further tuning or active involvement. As in, purely ontological, not a skydaddy that creates the universe then ***** off, but just the starting force of existence. I don't know how you'd consider those to be more of a character than 2747, described purely by its effect on narratives, with its only action being annihilating narratives.

That is like saying all stars need to die for the sun to die, it doesn't randomly pop up it is unintentionally made as it is canonically a series of tropes inside a story

2747's effects randomly pop up throughout narratives. It can die temporarily, type 8 is just because it can keep coming back. It'd be more like me saying that "All stars need to die for stellar nucleosynthesis to stop occurring", or "All universes capable of creating stars need to end for stellar nucleosynthesis to never occur again".

I consider random individuals and parts of reality itself with no knowledge of 2747 happening to accidentally create it across different narratives in the stack because it's a series of ingrained tropes to be "unintentional".

Well, I'm not familiar with many series so I can only point this one out; God (Unsong), or at least its second key, Ultima & Matt should be contacted for this. And I guess The Darkness (Monogatari Series) that I mentioned earlier, although its more of a law of the universe than a supreme being.

Anyway, Agnaa seems to make sense above. I think that we can probably keep the SCP page.

Hello, can we remove hadou God from example in transduality page?

Has the ability been removed from their character profile pages?

Then why should it be removed as an example from the Transduality page?

It's so pathetic it's noteworthy imo
I mean, we have deleted 10-Cs that do nothing but stand there and die before. Real World stuff is there mainly for reference purposes, but otherwise they would have been deleted as well.
Keeping the page also would set a bad precedent to allow virtually any tier 10 to be indexable regardless of capabilities just out of being "comatose" or the like.

I mean, we have deleted 10-Cs that do nothing but stand there and die before.
What are these profiles, did they have feats of their own?
Real World stuff is there mainly for reference purposes, but otherwise they would have been deleted as well.
I don't understand why though, we don't need profiles like Brain Coral or Prokaryotic Cells for reference.
Keeping the page also would set a bad precedent to allow virtually any tier 10 to be indexable regardless of capabilities just out of being "comatose" or the like.
This isn't about capabilities though, sure, I agree that tier 10s with no notable traits such as regular humans should not be allowed on the wiki, as this would result in duplication of essentially the same profile with different names. But for a creature with a defining character trait, even if said character trait goes against the character itself, the profile should be fine, the Glonk has unique design, story, traits, and feats. So should be more than valid for a profile.

What are these profiles, did they have feats of their own?

I don't understand why though, we don't need profiles like Brain Coral or Prokaryotic Cells for reference.

This isn't about capabilities though, sure, I agree that tier 10s with no notable traits such as regular humans should not be allowed on the wiki, as this would result in duplication of essentially the same profile with different names. But for a creature with a defining character trait, even if said character trait goes against the character itself, the profile should be fine, the Glonk has unique design, story, traits, and feats. So should be more than valid for a profile.
Folk (Autonauts) comes to mind, but it was about the same as this and got removed

TBH I wouldn't mind if they got removed.

Maybe if such trait was notable enought, but as it seems to not be, especially given the lack of showings on it, it seems to not be suited for being featured in the wiki.

Also, verse page with no profiles at all, delete please

Last edited:
I believe that profile was completely incapable of fighting, the Glonk is (technically) physically capable of fighting under the right conditions.

There are dozens of Haxless Tier 10s on the wiki, such as the likes of Common Infected from Left 4 Dead, 8 year old Clementine from the Walking Dead, among many others. These are essentially profiles for regular humans but we've allowed these. Along with the Plants and Cells of the real world. If we aren't going to allow Tier 10 profiles then why do we have Tier 10 in the first place?
Once again, I'm not against disallowing Haxless Tier 10 Human profiles, since, again, they would be copied profiles over and over under different names. But for original characters or creatures who are just notably weak, but have some notable fictional trait, there should not be anything against them. The Glonk is massively more notable than any regular human profile would be for indexing on this wiki because of its traits.

We're an indexing wiki first, which means we index notable characters, weapons, and more. We index their traits, powers, statistics. The Glonk profile has done exactly that. Simply because it is weak, or dies by its own nature, does not mean it should be disregarded by the wiki. That is notable in terms of originality in this case, as the likes of a human profile with no abilities, compared to another human profile with no abilities would look identical on this wiki. But the Glonk profile stands out because of its noteworthy traits, so should stay.

I believe that profile was completely incapable of fighting, the Glonk is (technically) physically capable of fighting under the right conditions.

There are dozens of Haxless Tier 10s on the wiki, such as the likes of Common Infected from Left 4 Dead, 8 year old Clementine from the Walking Dead, among many others. These are essentially profiles for regular humans but we've allowed these. Along with the Plants and Cells of the real world. If we aren't going to allow Tier 10 profiles then why do we have Tier 10 in the first place?
Once again, I'm not against disallowing Haxless Tier 10 Human profiles, since, again, they would be copied profiles over and over under different names. But for original characters or creatures who are just notably weak, but have some notable fictional trait, there should not be anything against them. The Glonk is massively more notable than any regular human profile would be for indexing on this wiki because of its traits.

We're an indexing wiki first, which means we index notable characters, weapons, and more. We index their traits, powers, statistics. The Glonk profile has done exactly that. Simply because it is weak, or dies by its own nature, does not mean it should be disregarded by the wiki. That is notable in terms of originality in this case, as the likes of a human profile with no abilities, compared to another human profile with no abilities would look identical on this wiki. But the Glonk profile stands out because of its noteworthy traits, so should stay.
Yeah, IIRC that was the case.

Common infected is clearly more oriented to fighting, and the latter does have keys in tier 9 that make her worth indexing. Tier 10 pages are allowed if they meet the criteria outlined in the Editing Rules, which Glonk seemingly doesn't do so enought.

I'm not sure TBH on this character as it seems borderline standard-wise as I've said in Discord, so I would rather wait to see what others think.

Last edited:
It should not matter whether a character is oriented to fighting, again, we are an indexing wiki first. Profiles such as Barney and Baby Shark that you have created also fall under this category. The wiki itself indexes the profiles, whether a user wants to use them in a battle is their choice. I haven't made a single profile here with the intent on placing it in a versus thread, and I don't intend to for the foreseeable future, because I'm not interested in the versus portion of the wiki, and I know there's a lot here who share this view.

Back