• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That has way more than enough abilities to be relevant. And from what I can see, may be in the middle of revisions.
Oh I see, I thought all the profile with unknown stats get deleted... The profile can stay then, thank you for the answering my question

We mostly don't like Unknowns when it's due to the character not really doing enough in the story to demonstrate their combat potential. When it's because they literally don't have a physical form with which to perform AP feats with (like this page) or when their cosmology is too hard to properly tier (like this page) the profile is allowed to stay.

Maybe this one? All the stats except the ability are all unknown.

I swear that page used to be tier 1.

@Overlord775 @Mr._Bambu

Would you be willing to give some input here?
For first thing, Gwynavere as the giantess she is (If the illusion is any in indication of her actual size) and inheritor of Gwyn's sunlight she should be physically superior to the scrawny Gwyndolin, who can take a few good hits from the Chosen Undead

Furthermore, there's the fact that evens the likes of Havel needed to get his hands on a Occult Club, a god-slayer weapon, which kinda implies gods in general are comparable or superior to him

Yeah, SCP got nerfed long ago as tier 1 was mostly based on randomly brought up dimensional numbers with no further explanations for our purposes.

For first thing, Gwynavere as the giantess she is (If the illusion is any in indication of her actual size) and inheritor of Gwyn's sunlight she should be physically superior to the scrawny Gwyndolin, who can take a few good hits from the Chosen Undead

Furthermore, there's the fact that evens the likes of Havel needed to get his hands on a Occult Club, a god-slayer weapon, which kinda implies gods in general are comparable or superior to him
Okay. Thank you. Would you be willing to improve on the explanations in the page please?

I didn't make Gwynevere's page, I've just defended its existence in the past. Gwynevere is a major character even if she's never shown herself in-game. Her abilities are all fine as far as I'm aware and her tier is standard to gods- so unless Apies is insinuating that Gwynevere isn't a god, then the tier itself is fine.

Okay. There seem to be some confusion here though, so perhaps better explanations in the page would be useful.

Hey guys. Can someone please me help delete this character page I mistakenly created. I meant to create it as a blog post first, before finalizing it as a potential character page, but I somehow ended up creating a whole character page instead, which is nowhere near complete.

I made the first page days ago..... this second page was made today.

It wasn't necesary to delete the profile I made for the Axe, just need to be renamed.

If we are fair the second one must have been deleted, not mine.

Second profile is also a cheeky copy-paste of the Battle Axe profile I did.

Last edited:
I made the first page days ago..... this second page was made today.

It wasn't necesary to delete the profile I made for the Axe, just need to be renamed.

If we are fair the second one must have been deleted, not mine.

Second profile is also a cheeky copy-paste of the Battle Axe profile I did.
If that's the case, then I apologize. I'll sort this out right away.

I deleted the other profile, restored the first profile, and renamed it to be specifically from MonsterVerse. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

If that's the case, then I apologize. I'll sort this out right away.

I deleted the other profile, restored the first profile, and renamed it to be specifically from MonsterVerse. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

I don't like to discuss with people neither cause polemic..... people here needs to be a little more careful when there are two similar profiles.

But thank you guys for understand me.

Back