• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Of course that is unless it is something like Realm of the Mad God where there is only one expert on it, though that doesn't apply to Dark Souls.

Bruh if you're trying to go after other profiles in revenge, go after something like Amitabha (Touhou Project). But in your case it seems like the combination of barely notable feats + barely appeared/mentioned is what got it removed. Gwynevere's tier 6, and I'd assume that even if she doesn't appear, there'd be a decent amount of statements for her.
Even Amitabha should be nuked wym. A wrong doesn't make another right.

Even Amitabha should be nuked wym. A wrong doesn't make another right.
We've had that discussion so many times, and it has stayed un-deleted through all of them. I'm almost surprised there isn't a discussion rule about it yet.

We've had that discussion so many times, and it has stayed un-deleted through all of them. I'm almost surprised there isn't a discussion rule about it yet.
I mean:

Axatotl from Gravity Falls got deleted because of it being extremely vague as it was based on just a page.

So why Amitabha, a character who has just a phrase behind it, should be good?

My guess would be that those statistics were highly interpretative from vague statements on a page, while Amitabha has a direct and incontrovertible statement that unambiguously gives it its statistics, with concrete scaling for the rest. Touhou seemingly has confirmed abilities for all its gods that Amitabha can scale to. While Gravity Falls doesn't have a variety of Axolotl-like creatures we have concrete information on.

Agnaa: What are the conclusions from your discussion above?

My guess would be that those statistics were highly interpretative from vague statements on a page, while Amitabha has a direct and incontrovertible statement that unambiguously gives it its statistics, with concrete scaling for the rest. Touhou seemingly has confirmed abilities for all its gods that Amitabha can scale to. While Gravity Falls doesn't have a variety of Axolotl-like creatures we have concrete information on.
Amitabha is vaguely referenced by characters who aren't even from Gensokyo iirc. We don't know if he even like, exist.

I can't be serious all the time Ant

Also kinda had to do something that people wouldn't actually play along with, I may be a trolly bastard who doesn't care about rhyme or reason but I'm a trolly bastard with standards

It pains me to do this, but Dan Backslide's page should be removed
Erm, we can actually fix that page, specifically i can, I don't care for the meme but he looks like he has a good reason to be 9-B, just wrong grammar and the tree feat being in the LS section, as well as LS being upgraded to Class 5 depending on the context

That's part of why I think we should remove the profile. Even if there's nothing technically wrong with it format wise he doesn't really have anything in terms of feats and is pretty barren in terms of abilities. We don't even have pages on anything else from the dover boys so having dan honestly seems pointless.

I can see where your coming from, Dan pretty much can't have matches due to such a stone wall, especially at this tier

Jeez, think people have too much free time to be looking at shows that date back like 74 years to make memes?

Not derailing further i agree with Curious George's deletion, he ain't even tiered right considering his profile directly states that he's likely a Chimpanzee and those are 10-A

there's a crt going on at the moment which might result in a huge upgrade for george. until then i wouldn't mind him getting deleted though

What possible feats are there in god damn curious george?
the man in the yellow hat dodged crocodile bites and was unfazed by a crash that harmed five giraffes at once. danno wolfe was mostly unharmed after getting rammed by a pig and launched several meters into the air as a result, before falling back down into a barrel with enough force to break through it, and he survived jumping out of a helicopter and landing in a pond. george himself is strong enough to hold an elevator open (although i'm not sure how good of a feat this is) and fast enough to scale buildings in mere moments. george also has a space suit, which would be designed to resist extreme conditions, and both george and the man in the yellow hat have rocket boots which grant them flight.
there's also nothing proving that george is all that young - actually, if he was still a kid, he probably wouldn't have been allowed to become an astronaut.

okay, monologue over. continue.

The only ones of those that sound notable are pig launch, scaling buildings, space suit, and rocket boots. And I feel like the former 2 (especially the first) would be an outlier, if the other feats you listed are being reached for. And I'm torn on whether we should allow profiles for characters with ordinary feats and a space suit/rocket boots.

But I do think they probably shouldn't be deleted if there's an ongoing CRT arguing for noteworthy feats.

EDIT: To not derail to the thread with a discussion about this, I'll leave this off by saying that anti-feats aren't the only way outliers appear; they can also simply be different from the general portrayal of that character/series, which can also involve the context around the character, not just separate feats. A character generally portrayed as a normal human who gets flung through the air with minor injuries would be more of an outlier than a genetically-engineered superhuman having that same feat, even if it's the only feat for both characters.

Last edited:
idk how it would really be an outlier, curious george isn't exactly littered with anti-feats apart from the occasional "curious george fractures his ******* skull" sorts of episodes

Maybe this one? All the stats except the ability are all unknown.

That has way more than enough abilities to be relevant. And from what I can see, may be in the middle of revisions.

Back