• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From a quick look at what Puzzle and Dragons is, seems like it does.

Droidragon's probably fine since the original character is featless. Princess Punt (Puzzle and Dragons) probably violates crossover rules, but I'm not 100% sure.
Droiddragon's also an original creation for the verse, turning the Android mascot into a monster that's never existed anywhere else before, the more he transforms the more he deviates from the original character.

Princess Punt's in a weird situation. It's an in-house crossover, they're both made by the same company. She and a collection of other franchises they own were put in the game individually without lore, so probably not okay by our crossover rules, and then at one point they had a big 'merge' event where they decided to put all the franchises that they owned the rights to into their own unique crossover-of-a-crossover location. Her place in the overall verse is now super unclear as this new location isn't well explained currently.

...Yujiro Hanma has absolutely no lore currently and basically exists as only a guest character. Nothing crazy or interesting with him, no special role or focus in the verse, I don't think by our standards he should currently be kept.

Last edited:
While on the topic, shouldn't Chungus be High 4-C due to being superior to Bugs Bunny, or is world of mayhem Bugs weaker?
Well, I don't think scaling a character to a feat that can only scale if we take a composite being involved is valid, but then again, it seems most of the verse currently goes like that, so I'm not sure.

Big Chungus could use a "(World of Mayhem)" in his name, to make it clear he is a legitimate profile.

It also seems that Yujiro has little reasons to stay, if he doesn't even have his own story.

And thinking about it, the same applies to Tekken Geese Howard. He is a guest without a story and his stats are based on his trailer alone, which is the only glimpse of plot he has. I could see him stay if he had something like an arcade ending to explain what he does within the Tekken universe, but as of now he isn't relevant or worthy enough to have a profile.

Just a note that crossover characters can usually be featured if they are not virtualy identical to the original versions and can scale their statistics from in-crossover feats.

For what it's worth, the PAD guest characters tend to get a lot of new abilities out of it, and have reason to scale completely uniquely to the main canon feats.

But characters like Dragonoid and Princess Punt definitely have more unique things going on than a guest character like Yujiro, so if it's decided to cut him I won't be too personally broken up about it.

This user made a mistake when he wanted to create a blog page and create a official page instead

This user made a mistake when he wanted to create a blog page and create a official page instead
Saman handled it.

I see that people are working on what to do with Big Chungus, so I guess his judgement is postponed.

Would Puzzle Yujiro be relevant to keep out of him having different abilities, despite not having a role in the story (or a story at all)?

And sadly, I think Geese has to be executed. He isn't in the main story, he doesn't have his own story, he doesn't have any particular power and all his stats are based on him threatening Heihachi in his reveal trailer.

Can I have these 2 profiles deleted? They contain outdated stats and they're also composite profiles.

Can I have these 2 profiles deleted? They contain outdated stats and they're also composite profiles.

Aligned is the Cybertron games, transformers: prime, and RID 2015, its one continuity.

It really isn't, and the entire aligned continuity was dimantled in like, 2015. We don't scale the games to the cartoons at all.

If it makes sense being one continuity or not doesnt matter (im looking at you Grimlock), its still one continuity lol

They all take place in the same multiverse cluster, but they're nt in the same timeline.

Not only that, but even if the the aligned continuity were all the same, they should still be deleted as the games profile were deleted due to lack of feats (ATM). And they are definitely not 7-B via sheer size.

They all take place in the same multiverse cluster, but they're nt in the same timeline.

Not only that, but even if the the aligned continuity were all the same, they should still be deleted as the games profile were deleted due to lack of feats (ATM). And they are definitely not 7-B via sheer size.
if RID 2015 made that distinction then I would like to see it, even if it would clear so many questions why would the "Aligned" continuity not all be the same timeline?

I agree with that, while honestly you could place the characters at somewhere in tier 8 with calcs both Nemesis and the Ark are pretty much featless outside of pretty much nobody being able to damage Nemesis

They did damage the nemesis at some points.

Prime also had some notable differences than WFC, such as the ark suddenly disappearing in prime and Megatron just discovering dark energon on earth when he should have prior knowledge about it due to the games

They did damage the nemesis at some points.

Prime also had some notable differences than WFC, such as the ark suddenly disappearing in prime and Megatron just discovering dark energon on earth when he should have prior knowledge about it due to the games
I suppose it has been over a year since I last watched Prime

Let's not forget RID 2015 Grimlock not even remotely resembling the games one, but unfortunately we can't really call prime/RID2015 separate from the games, honestly the books make the continuity even more confusing for Aligned, while it would be simpler calling it the same multiverse cluster its still considered the same continuity, also about the Dark Energon thing Fall kf Cybertron came out after Prime had Megatron discover Dark Energon

Except we do consider them seperate tho. There was a CRT about that several years back. There are too many story cantradictions and retcons for us to connect them together to the point some official sources just decided to seperate them

I am personally fine with if they are deleted, but the links to them from other pages need to be removed as well.

Okay. I trust your sense of judgement.
I don't really like this thing, because I want it to be clear that I'm absolutely transparent, it's not really a matter of my sense of judgement holding some secret truth.
In terms of gameplay he has moves taken from his classic fighting style adapted to Tekken mechanics, making him pretty much the same to his original version, it can be seen by watching a Tekken Geese gameplay and a KoF/FF Geese one.

About the story, guest characters like him (this includes Noctis from Final Fantasy and Negan from The Walking Dead) don't have any specific story to make them fit in the world of Tekken.
This too can be seen on Geese's profiles on the official Tekken website, which is empty, and it can be compared to that of other original DLC characters, who have a piece of lore and story to explain, even just a bit, who they are. (translations are available to reddit, fandom and so on).

The only thing available for Geese is actually that trailer, Tekken 7 doesn't have arcade paths with endings for each character.

Well, if the character is identical to the original except for power level, the profile page should probably be removed.

Last edited:
this was a long time coming but The Shadow needs to be hit with a nuclear warhead, its not even a character and more of just a place along with 2-A being just plain wrong, too little is known about it to say it has anything except for 2-B AP, Durability, and range, and it really shouldn't have most of the hax it does due to lack of feats

I think Don Quixote of La Mancha's page should be deleted. His feats seem to pretty much be "is a knight" and "has a horse", with nothing above what you'd expect of an ordinary human with a horse.

I tried deleting this page of being a person with a gun so not sure your complaint is valid if I failed in my efforts
When you failed in deleting it you probably should have paid more attention to the reasons given. The verse as a whole has notable characters with notable abilities, like Maxine Caulfield. Since Life is Strange is a notable verse worthy of indexing, and Chloe is a very important character in it, and the page itself is well-made, it's allowed to be kept.

This does not mean that we can make profiles for every single normal human within fiction.

Don Quixote isn't even a real knight, he's just an aging nobleman who's read one too many stories about knights and decided to become one/deluded himself into thinking he always was one

Back