• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
latest

That's the whole story.

Where do Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 0), Underwater Breathing (Type 1), Enhanced Senses come from in this story? Where do any of his stats come from in the story? Where's the reasoning for attack potency, striking strength, durability, stamina or intelligence come from?

There's basically nothing here to index.

EDIT: Apparently there are other profiles in this verse that are just as poorly justified, I say we should look through all of them and check.

Last edited:
Should we just make a CRT and address all the issues with these profiles in that? Because if these few profiles have this level of tomfoolery in their stats, then a look at the whole verse is probably necessary.

Nevermind, apparently these profiles are new and are just not well done.

Those profiles were all created by Sans2345, who has been banned from creating profiles. I don't remember if this ban was lifted at some point, but I can't see any evidence of that on his message wall.

I'd bring discussion of this to the RVT if I was more confident that his ban wasn't lifted.

It should probably be brought up anyway to clear things up. I mean, those are not good profiles so if his ban was lifted, he seems to have not improved, maybe. Or maybe dude has improved and the profiles that got him banned were even worse. I dunno. We should probably ask whoever was involved in issuing their ban in the first place.

I'm 99% sure that just killing a human would still be 10-B to 10-A, I think all four of those profiles need to be axed, Husband thing doesn't have the qualifications for 9-C, that drum should be unknown, insert tier here via summoning, She-Cat should be insert tier here, 9-C with claws and teeth, and that slithery dee thing has no feats, and nothing to constitute a page off of.

The statistics for that page do in fact seem based on guesswork.

@Roachman40

Would you be willing to improve on it via accepted calculations please?
Not quite a calculation, but to get 8-C via pulverization of Stone, you'd have to completely pulverize a cube with an edge length of over 17 meters, which clearly isn't the case here. As for the subsonic cannon, most weaponry IRL is subsonic or better, so that means nothing.

The Breaker was supposed to have been deleted a while ago, surprised it still exists.

But yea created those profiles around the time i first joined the site, and didn't keep track of the feats in the series, so it's pretty much unsalvageable, unless i go back through the 2 manga's, which i remember one of them being like 200 chapters, and don't feel like doing that.

Thank you for the reply. Is somebody willing to delete those pages then?

I'm not sure what we'd consider a civilization, actually. Cauldron has a page, an organization of two dozen people with a few facilities and holdings, but it's not like they're an empire/government.

I dunno if they fit the "civilization" moniker but I do think stuff like small terrorist associations or superhero teams should have a way to be represented in the wiki

It is possible that we should allow organizations pages that are structured much the same way as civilization pages, yes.

However, it would likely cause a lot of uncertainty for smaller groups whose memberships and power levels are in constant fluctuation, so maybe just larger organizations, rather than the Fairy Tail Guild or the Avengers superhero team would be best.

No, but possibly a new instruction page that explains standard layout for organizations pages. It may very well be a bad idea though.

I think that organizations and such can be treated as civilizations as long as they are defined by them being a group and not just by the people who composes them.

Okay. That is probably sensible, but there needs to be some lower limit to the number of members.

Just a heads up, swarms and colonies of various alien races can also fall under the civilization standards. Though I would not consider small groups, specific class of mooks, or most Super Hero alliances to be considered civilizations. The existence of a class system whether social classes, military ranks, or evolutionary stages for swarms and colonies like races are IMO the main things to look for when deciding whether or not it qualifies as Civilization profile.

Thank you for the evaluation Medeus. Do we need to modify the instructions in the following page?

Well, the page mostly shows the formatted blue prints of a civilization page; I don't think it's mentioning any sort of rules for what qualifies as a civilization page as opposed to a character page. But I might make a thread about that next time I'm either off work or back from work and have a decent amount of time.

Back