• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The user is new so probably doesn't know how things are done. It's not uncommon. You could instruct him without being unnecessarily aggressive though.

I posted a more polite instruction to him.

Honestly, there's no real reason to be mean to the newer members. It's likely that they just don't know the extent of the rules. I was an idiot new member once and look at me now, revolutionizing Pokémon debating as a whole.

It won't make sense to delete one and let the other continue to exist. You either delete both of them or allow both of them to stay.

Unless your up to move Slendytubbies from FC/OC to VS Battles this should be deleted and moved over
I don't believe that is necessary.

If it uses straight up the 5 main Teletubbies then sure I guess it can be deleted because NOT EVEN ONE NOT ORIGINAL THING SHOULD be in that verse
Yes because Teletubbies originally had guns, mutating zombies, and The Guardian watching over the main cast. Stop talking out of your ass.

Yes because Teletubbies originally had guns, mutating zombies, and The Guardian watching over the main cast. Stop talking out of your ass.
The verse uses Po, Laa-laa, Dipsy, and Tinky Winky, with that vacuum thing. It does not have entirely original characters, and the main 4 stick to their personalities when they aren't horrible monsters. The vacuum appears in Teletubbies but has no character if I recall, so they made it up
Site 76 has its own lore and characters iirc but uses some of the SCP characters name so by that logic Slendytubbies should not be allowed because it has its own lore and characters but uses some of the Teletubbies characters name.
Not fully, but I clarify it above

The verse uses Po, Laa-laa, Dipsy, and Tick Winky, with that vacuum thing. It does not have entirely original characters, and the main 4 stick to their personalities when they aren't horrible monsters. The vacuum appears in Teletubbies but has no character if I recall, so they made it up
That point would make sense if I actually made profiles on them. The only profile of the verse is The Guardian, which is his own actual character that didn't originate from the show. If you are actually knowledgeable on the verse you would know that the cast isn't exclusive to them and has more original characters besides Po, Laa-Laa- Dipsy and Tinky Winky. Such as The Announcer and Ghost Girl.

It also has it's own plot that differentiates it from the original show. Just like how Piggy has stuff that differentiates it from the stuff its based on, Peppa Pig.

The verse uses Po, Laa-laa, Dipsy, and Tick Winky, with that vacuum thing. It does not have entirely original characters, and the main 4 stick to their personalities when they aren't horrible monsters. The vacuum appears in Teletubbies but has no character if I recall
Actually Noo Boo does have some personality in the show that gets referenced in game and The Announcer is literally the same one from the show

personally i wouldn't mind pages like this but they open the door for some absolute garbage like sonichu getting added...which i would also approve but whatever

Doesn't that kinda apply to some fanfics as well?

There are quite alot of fanfics with their own plot, and have some original characters. Are we just allowed to make profiles for those characters now? That seems really silly.

Idk shit about the verse, but from what I heard, we don't accept shit like this otherwise we would allow alot of characters from fanfics and stuff.

That point would make sense if I actually made profiles on them. The only profile of the verse is The Guardian, which is his own actual character that didn't originate from the show. If you are actually knowledgeable on the verse you would know that the cast isn't exclusive to them and has more original characters besides Po, Laa-Laa- Dipsy and Tinky Winky. Such as The Announcer and Ghost Girl.
I am not knowledgeable on tele or Slendytubbies, and for the third time FC/OC already has the entire verse, there is no reason to have one random Slendytubbies page on VS Battles wiki, in fact FC/OC is for Fan Creations/Original Creations, which Slendytubbies is a fan creation of Slender and Teletubbies, there is no arguing this.

I am not knowledgeable on tele or Slendytubbies, and for the third time FC/OC already has the entire verse, there is no reason to have one random Slendytubbies page on VS Battles wiki, in fact FC/OC is for Fan Creations/Original Creations, which Slendytubbies is a fan creation of Slender and Teletubbies, there is no arguing this.
Also for the 4th time, Piggy is a fan creation of Peppa Pig and Granny. If you delete Slendytubbies then Piggy also shouldn't be here but on the FC/OC wiki.

Back