• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stop ******* using Piggy because Piggy actually has its own original lore and characters and all Peppa Pig content was removed LITERALLY NO PEPPA PIG SHIT IS IN THE GAME and extra point, they have merch reaching in popular stores like Walmart and Gamestop!

Use this and calm down

they have merch reaching in popular stores like Walmart and Gamestop!
That sounds sad

Also for the 4th time, Piggy is a fan creation of Peppa Pig and Granny. If you delete Slendytubbies then Piggy also shouldn't be here but on the FC/OC wiki.
No. Piggy iirc doesn't have Peppa Pig and Granny shit. It honestly sounds like it just took inspiration or smth. Yours, on the other hand, has the main teletubbies characters in it, even if for a brief moment.

Piggy doesn't have that, at least according to what I heard.

Jesus Christ people, can you stop posting so quickly over this stuff? We're getting like a post a minute here, and quite a few of those didn't actually add to the conversation.
Stop ******* using Piggy because Piggy actually has its own original lore and characters and all Peppa Pig content was removed LITERALLY NO PEPPA PIG SHIT IS IN THE GAME and extra point, they have merch reaching in popular stores like Walmart and Gamestop!
  • The vast majority of fanfiction has its own lore. That doesn't make it allowed.
  • A lot of fanfiction has original characters. That doesn't make it allowed.
  • Merch being sold of it doesn't make it allowed.
  • I guess if the Peppa Pig content was removed then it'd be fine.

Ayeee Bob Ross is there

Anyways sorry for getting pissed, its just that I hate it when people compared shit like Slendy or Site 76 to Piggy when they are completely diffferent!
Honestly that quote is there for people to throw at me when I get angery lol

Stop ******* using Piggy because Piggy actually has its own original lore and characters and all Peppa Pig content was removed and extra point, they have merch reaching in popular stores!
Slendytubbies as said for the 100th time has both of those too. Also while we are at it, you and Icant need to stop using the "it has merch" argument, any fanfiction can have merchandise but that doesn't excuse the fact its fanfiction.

Also I doubt all the Peppa Pig content is removed since Penny Pig herself is still here, who also isn't entirely original herself, for God sakes her name is literally Penny Pig, not far off Peppa Pig.

It is inspired by Peppa Pig and Granny not a ripoff m8
So? Slendytubbies is inspired by Slender and Teletubbies. Almost the exact same thing, a game made based on a kids show AND a horror game.

Slendytubbies as said for the 100th time has both of those too. Also while we are at it, you and Icant need to stop using the "it has merch" argument, any fanfiction can have merchandise but that doesn't excuse the fact its fanfiction.

Also I doubt all the Peppa Pig content is removed since Penny Pig herself is still here, who also isn't entirely original herself, for God sakes her name is literally Penny Pig, not far off Peppa Pig.

So? Slendytubbies is inspired by Slender and Teletubbies. Almost the exact same thing, a game made based on a kids show AND a horror game.

Tell me what 4 characters do we see? Oh right.

Tell me what 4 characters do we see? Oh right.

Stop ignoring the fact that Slendytubbies is simply more then that. It isn't just the original 4 teletubbies but as monsters chasing The Guardian, it has more content and it isn't as simple as you are making it out to be.

Its not using straight up Peppa Pig names while Slendy actually DOES USE TELETUBBIES NAMES

Also its just called Penny
You act like every single character of the verse is like that, meanwhile only 5 characters out of the over 30 or so characters have the exact same names. Even then they also have characters who have names are just slight alternations from the original name, a perfect example being Tinky Tank. Just like Piggy with its Penny Pig and Georgie.

Yeah but does fanfiction merch hit on Walmart, Target, Gamestop and Best Buy and other popular stores??

I'll wait cause it use to be a simple game but its a huge game now!

Its not a random game that you think!
The popularity of something means jackshit, just look as Suggsverse for instance. And as Agnaa said, it having merch isn't a valid argument.

Except at least Po appears with her personality that she does in canon, fairly sure both Laa-Laa and Dipsy are found dead by Po before Tinky Winky offs Po. And the announcer is also there, again same personality

The Editing Rules state:
Do not add any original or fan-made characters to the wiki. If you wish to create any original/fan-made character profiles, feel free to do so in the FC/OC wiki. "Original" here refers to relatively obscure characters from self-contained stories created by members and their friends, whereas "fan-made" refers to ones appearing within fanfiction or works containing a sufficient amount of another piece of fiction's copyrighted material without official permission.

Games such as Slendytubbies and Five Nights at Treasure Island, stories such as Sonic.EXE and Ben Drowned, and webcomics such as Scoob and Shag are perfect examples of "works containing a sufficient amount of another piece of fiction's copyrighted material without official permission".

They are also considered fanfiction, soo... Piggy is a tad bit different, since it's inspired by Peppa Pig as of current, rather than being based on Peppa Pig, like how Slendytubbies is based on Teletubbies.

Except all of the characters from Piggy are different from Peppa Pig bruh................. and like I said all Peppa Pig content were removed from the game.
Yes because simply changing a characters name and turn them into a monster makes an original character. A lot of OCs are just like that.

I'll stop commenting here, I don't want to clog up this thread any further then it is. The page can be deleted.

Yes because simply changing a characters name and turn them into a monster makes an original character. A lot of OCs are just like that.

I'll stop commenting here, I don't want to clog up this thread any further then it is. The page can be deleted.
Ignoring the point but Kay, bye

I struggled with this a little bit myself, but then I remembered that 50 Shades of Grey was basically just Twilight fanfiction with a few names changed so it could be published, so I'm probably okay with something taking that route.

With the obvious caveat that editing a pre-existing character design template (like a lot of MLP OCs) would still place it as fanfiction, and that maintaining worldbuilding/story elements, even with new characters, would still place something as fanfiction.

I also feel like I should mention, slightly altering a few characters but maintaining others would still make something fanfiction. Everything fanfiction-y would need to be removed, not just a few things. So it doesn't matter if some fanfiction changes a few characters.

I struggled with this a little bit myself, but then I remembered that 50 Shades of Grey was basically just Twilight fanfiction with a few names changed so it could be published, so I'm probably okay with something taking that route.

With the obvious caveat that editing a pre-existing character design template (like a lot of MLP OCs) would still place it as fanfiction, and that maintaining worldbuilding/story elements, even with new characters, would still place something as fanfiction.

I also feel like I should mention, slightly altering a few characters but maintaining others would still make something fanfiction. Everything fanfiction-y would need to be removed, not just a few things. So it doesn't matter if some fanfiction changes a few characters.
The main 6 barely appear before they are driven insane and monsterized, but they appear, alive, with four of them having dialouge and clear personality traits of their canon counterparts(i checked), which is likely why Slendytubbies is on FC/OC and not VS Battles
Just to add to this

The main 6 barely appear before they are driven insane and monsterized, but they appear, alive, with four of them having dialouge and clear personality traits of their canon counterparts, which is likely why Slendytubbies is on FC/OC and not VS Battles
You do know that the monsters don't speak right? (except Noo-noo, but then again I wouldn't classify him as a monster) Hell that argument is invalid anyway since according to Noo-noo himself after someone becomes a monster/Reborn they are incapable of feeling emotion and that whoever they were before is gone forever.

You do know that the monsters don't speak right? (except Noo-noo, but then again I wouldn't classify him as a monster) Hell that argument is invalid anyway since according to Noo-noo himself after someone becomes a monster/Reborn they are incapable of feeling emotion and that whoever they were before is gone forever.
Did you read my post? When they are alive, not mosters, but alive and acting in-character to their canon counterparts. At the beginning of Slendytubbies 3, the closest to one of them acting out of character is Laa-Laa, and she has reason to be anxious.

Did you read my post? When they are alive, not mosters, but alive and acting in-character to their canon counterparts. At the beginning of Slendytubbies 3, the closest to one of them acting out of character is Laa-Laa, and she has reason to be anxious.
I mean in the show they also don't speak or anything like that, the closet thing to communication of any sort is mostly just gibberish iirc. Meanwhile in Slendytubbies they speak English like as if they were humans. There isn't exactly much "character" for them.

I mean in the show they also don't speak, the closet thing to communication is just gibberish. Meanwhile in Slendytubbies they speak English like as if they were humans. There isn't exactly much "character" for them.
They still move in-character, and what they say seems accurate to their characters

Fanfiction is not allowed in the wiki. End of story. I will delete the page.

Are there any more of them?

I feel like this isn't said enough on this thread; there's a vs wiki for fanfiction, especially established fanfiction (I believe that's the term). These profiles don't need to be posted on this wiki and swiftly deleted.

Last edited:
Would this be considered a fanfic too? As far as I know, it comes from an unofficial Minecraft-based web series.
...Except it's not simply an unofficial web series. They are physically published books. I remember seeing these PopularMMOs books at my local Walmart.

...I'm actually thinking the gun might've been jumped here.

I think so as well. I was just looking for clarification on if they actually broke any rules or not. I assumed that it was some sort of Minecraft-based series considering there's Herobrine and some other related mobs mentioned on the profiles.

...Except it's not simply an unofficial web series. They are physically published books. I remember seeing these PopularMMOs books at my local Walmart.

Even if they are physically published books, does that make them okay? I haven't read them or seen them in store, but by seeing the cover and reading the description, it sounds like they're taking a lot of measures to not completely tread on Minecraft's copyright (there aren't any visuals/descriptions there that originate from Minecraft), but if they're using stuff that does originate from it like Herobrine in the book itself, that sounds like a character being copied over.

Just wanna say Briney was never official, only an officially acknowledged joke.
Fair. I think I saw some mention of zombies and such too? I'd need to read the book to see whether they're original or carbon copies of Minecraft stuff.

Basically, might be okay, might not be, just needs a close look.

Back